FBI Thwarted Terrorist Attack by 2 ISIS Converts in U.S.

Oh, and you added that link real quick, didn't you. All I did was edit my post for clarification and you went to scrambling to throw a smoke screen and cover your sick ass.

How about listing some of your other warped views about murder?

In the case of the guardsmen, it's definitely treason.

He should be shot.
For doing what? Oh right, nothing yet. Just talk.
and yet you want to exterminate handicapped kids....just for being born like they are....no wonder so many here think you are a lowlife fuck....
Life unworthy of life. Right-wingers here say it all the time. See what I mean: TAX TAX TAX THE DEMOCRAT WAY Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
show me anyone else here, lefty or righty, who has said what your lowlife ass has said about exterminating the handicapped.....you are a piece of adulterated shit,you do know that right?...

Oh, and Paint.....

Didn't want to burst your bubble too quickly, but check that link you posted. I wanted to give the Mods a chance to catch him, and looks like the poster that started it was banned (probably for impersonating other posters)

The Libs have tried that before (on the old MSNBC boards), and it was just as juvenile then as now. But you just destroyed yourself by using that as a source. While some of the threads they start are funny (and rarely one can be thought provoking), they are obviously bogus.....

Nat, can you see where we can now prove you're just a DNC tool, willing to go to any length (including spouting obviously bogus facts by imaginary sources) to "prove" your point. And who knows? You may even be the troll yourself.

Paint

There's a difference, dipshit. In one case it's legal punishment for a crime, in the other it's murdering innocent people. Are you so warped you can't make the distinction?

And you can spew your DNC talking points with the same breath.

You are one sick fuck.
The opinions of those here is of no interest to me little man.

Paint

I realize you don't care about anybody's opinions.

You have also given us proof that you don't care about the truth, either.

Prepare to be challenged about posting bogus links at every turn.

And, FYI, the link you posted was to a Lib's thread, only pretending to be a Republican (and now banned), so everyone knows you are using liberal values as an excuse for your depraved values.

I'm actually glad to have you on the other side. You are so incompetent that you are a bigger help to us there

The dipshit has a crudely drawn star and crescent on his chest, and a professional tattoo cross with wings and a crown on his back.

This is one confused kid.

Thank God the FBI was able to stop this attack from happening. The radicals here at home seem to be willing to join ISIS. Scary. They wanted to join ISIS but also talked about carrying out an attack on military officers in Illinois. I hope these guys are thrown in prison for a long time.

"The cousins allegedly told an FBI undercover employee their plan for an armed attack on the U.S. military facility in northern Illinois where Hasan Edmonds had been training.

Jonas Edmonds allegedly told the FBI undercover employee that they would use uniforms and information from Hasan Edmonds to access the facility and target officers."

22-Year-Old National Guardsman Busted in Plot to Use Army Uniform to Carry Out Attack for ISIS

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/03/281143-us-national-guardsman-arrested-plotting-attacks-join-isis/

So are they directly tied to the DNC, or just children of registered Democrats?

Just some more radical Muslims. Maybe Obama fans. Who the hell knows.
huh?

That type od comment begs for this thread to be Rubber Room'd :thup:

show me anyone else here, lefty or righty, who has said what your lowlife ass has said about exterminating the handicapped.....you are a piece of adulterated shit,you do know that right?...

The infantilization of one segment of the population (dimocrap filth) is complete.

If they got any stupider, if they became any more low-life scummier, if they were any more barbaric, any more murderous and lacking of human empathy -- They'd be animals.

As it is, they're the scum of the earth (for humans). I don't see how they can get any worse, but they keep managing.

I'm thinking amoeba by two more generations

Paint

Nothing you post is bogus? Maybe you should take advantage of that free education Obama is offering if you couldn't read the proof I just gave you.

Dumb ass

Paint

Nothing you post is bogus? Maybe you should take advantage of that free education Obama is offering if you couldn't read the proof I just gave you.

Dumb ass
Your ego is well beyond you skills my little man...
No it's not... But you bore me with your stupidity, so it's time for the ignore button again. I know I won't miss anything worthwhile.

Forum List

Back