U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Doesn't matter, if GWB hadn't gone to war with Iraq 10 years ago Iran wouldn't be a problem....right.

“Instead of ensuring that Iran answers all the outstanding questions about the past and current military dimensions of their nuclear work in order to obtain sanctions relief, the U.S. is now revising down what they need to do,” said the source. “That is a terrible mistake—if we don’t have a baseline to judge their past work, we can’t tell if they are cheating in the future, and if they won’t answer now, before getting rewarded, why would they come clean in the future?”

The United States is now willing to let Iran keep many of its most controversial military sites closed to inspectors until international sanctions pressure has been lifted, according to sources.

This scenario has been criticized by nuclear experts, including David Albright, founder and president of the Institute for Science and International Security.

U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together Washington Free Beacon

Get ready for Obama and the dems to announce another huge success for the Obama regime....
Can't wait for the media to announce Obama's historic achivement.

It won't happen. Saudi Arabia is bombing the hell out of Yemen. The Egyptians are fighting the Iranian proxy muslim brotherhood. It looks like Egypt and Saudi are going to have a joint direct attack on Tehran. I would bet they are getting Israeli intelligence. obama isn't even being told. The middle east is about to break into a regional war. These little kingdoms don't want a nuclear armed Iran.

Get ready for Obama and the dems to announce another huge success for the Obama regime....
Can't wait for the media to announce Obama's historic achivement.

Watch out if the fighting ends at Tel Megiddo

That obie is a crack negotiator. I bet when he propositions a prostitute he ends up paying double and giving the blow job.

Typical democrat booby trap. A short term deal that gets a couple of votes from the base and a temporary phony legacy courtesy of the fawning liberal media and to hell with the future fallout.

That obie is a crack negotiator. I bet when he propositions a prostitute he ends up paying double and giving the blow job.
Ask Larry Sinclair.

1256464165_ObamaLarrySinclair_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Typical democrat booby trap. A short term deal that gets a couple of votes from the base and a temporary phony legacy courtesy of the fawning liberal media and to hell with the future fallout.

The fallout might be radioactive.

Obama, "I got a hundred dollar blowjob last night, I would have given him more but that was all I had."

Forum List

Back