FBI Rot: Rogue Election Meddlers, White Guys Run Amok

The issue is Hillary's criminal actions not the FBI so stop trying to deflect blame onto the FBI they didn't force the corrupt thug to engage in criminal activities she did that all by herself.

Lakota has been on this board as long as I have, at least 2008 with thousands of posts, & is not paid by anyone.

Sounds like he was on the cutting edge of PPP in the 08 cycle; and yes, he has admitted multiple times to being a PPP poster.

Really? Multiple times? Why would you be so obsessed with that? Even if I was a paid-for-posting poster - I would donate it all to orphanages. So what's your problem, Gasbag?

This is a typical tactic, when they don't know what to say, they'll accuse you of being paid-LOL It's just another Reich wing very common comment used by below the bar morons.

I am often accused of being PAID--LOL I wish someone would pay me for this--LOL

Lakota has been on this board as long as I have, at least 2008 with thousands of posts, & is not paid by anyone.

Sounds like he was on the cutting edge of PPP in the 08 cycle; and yes, he has admitted multiple times to being a PPP poster.

Really? Multiple times? Why would you be so obsessed with that? Even if I was a paid-for-posting poster - I would donate it all to orphanages. So what's your problem, Gasbag?

This is a typical tactic, when they don't know what to say, they'll accuse you of being paid-LOL It's just another Reich wing very common comment used by below the bar morons.

Thank you. I can understand why Trump's "poorly educated" would think we are paid to post. All that subject/verb stuff must seem very confusing to them.

The issue is Hillary's criminal actions not the FBI so stop trying to deflect blame onto the FBI they didn't force the corrupt thug to engage in criminal activities she did that all by herself.

In this country we're innocent until proven guilty. All the Reich wing spoon fed hyperbole, half truths, and conspiracy theories you get from FOX NEWS is never going to put anyone in jail.

Thank you. I can understand why Trump's "poorly educated" would think we are paid to post. All that subject/verb stuff must seem very confusing to them.

They've always got a conspiracy theory, that's one of their favorites.

The Dims keep trying to point the finger everywhere except where it belongs: pointed at Hillary. She caused all these problems by breaking the law and being so thoroughly corrupt you can smell the stench in Washington from Montana

The Dims keep trying to point the finger everywhere except where it belongs: pointed at Hillary. She caused all these problems by breaking the law and being so thoroughly corrupt you can smell the stench in Washington from Montana

What laws did she break? Credible proof? Convictions? Due process?

Lakhota, you endanger the site by Copy and Pasting WaPo and HuffPo propaganda. Those companies can sue because you are stealing their content without permission. Going forward just post a segment accompanied by a link. And that goes for all you Crooked Hillary tards. :p

Reality check. Factions within the Federal Police are meddling in an election to help elect an authoritarian fascist.

I've already posted the list, and that was before Comey's announcement a week ago.

I've already posted the list, and that was before Comey's announcement a week ago.
You have not posted a list of credible proof, convictions or due process being applied. All those lists you right wing nut jobs rant about are crap talking points with no merit. If you have one of those post it.

You have not posted a list of credible proof, convictions or due process being applied. All those lists you right wing nut jobs rant about are crap talking points with no merit. If you have one of those post it.

Where has the credible proof or convictions of Trump for the accusations of sexual assault?

Oh yeah, there isn't any.

Funny how you douche bags have one standard for Dims: innocent until convicted, and Republicans: guilty no matter what the evidence, convicted or not.

Lakhota is a self admitted PPP (Paid Per Post) poster.

It's comforting knowing that some rich democrook creep wastes money keeping parasites like Lakoturd alive only to prove what blithering imbeciles regressives really are.

I worked 50 years for my three retirement incomes.
There's a retirement program for fake indians, retards and useful idiots? And you got a pension from all three? How?

Where has the credible proof or convictions of Trump for the accusations of sexual assault?

Oh yeah, there isn't any.

Funny how you douche bags have one standard for Dims: innocent until convicted, and Republicans: guilty no matter what the evidence, convicted or not.
Listen you foul little poor excuse for a man, you are responsible for your own comments and words and pulling that lame excuse that some random persons or persons wrongly made a claim against Trump without using the word accusers or alleged just makes you confirm that you are the little punk you appear to be. If anyone is a douche bag it is a guy like you who is almost totally dependent on trash talk and insult posting. Hell, I'm not even sure of what calling a person a douche bag means. I'm old school and just call someone like you a punk.

They've always got a conspiracy theory, that's one of their favorites.

You two are stroking each other off. Lakhota has admitted to being PPP.

It's not "accusing," dude. It's acknowledging. He has admitted to being PPP. And if you're doing the empire's bidding for free, that's on you, tbh.

581d5031190000a304c31093.jpeg

It Sure Looks Like FBI Renegades Are Trying To Swing The Presidential Election

One of the most unsettling developments yet in a campaign filled with them.

Three days before a historic election, a disturbing twist has emerged: the possibility that agents in the country’s preeminent investigative service are attempting to swing the outcome.

Reuters reported on Thursday that FBI Director James Comey wrote his unprecedented letter to Congress last week in part because he feared his own employees might leak word of the Hillary Clinton email investigation to the press. Two sources told Reuters that investigators in the FBI’s New York field office are “known to be hostile” to Clinton. On Thursday, The Guardian reported its sources described the FBI as a “Trumpland,” where agents have “deep antipathy” toward Clinton.

Those reports follow a whirlwind week of leaks from the FBI that appear intended to cast a shadow over Clinton.
  • On Sunday, The Wall Street Journal reported that FBI investigators had looked into the Clinton Foundation and were frustrated that senior law enforcement officials and career anti-corruption prosecutors were not impressed by the results. So frustrated, it seems, that details of their investigation ended up in a news report less than 10 days before Election Day.

• The leaks continued days later. A story in the Journal on Wednesday revealed more information about the investigation.

• Fox News reported on Wednesday that FBI sources said that the Clinton Foundation case is moving toward “likely an indictment.” The story was widely refuted by other media organizations. (Fox anchor Bret Baier apologized for the report on Friday, calling it a “mistake.”)

• On Friday, Donald Trump surrogate Rudy Giuliani, who claims deep connectionsto the FBI, admitted that the Trump campaign knew about the FBI’s review of additional emails before Comey’s letter. “I thought it was going to be about three or four weeks ago,” he said of the FBI director’s announcement. Hours later, Giuliani backpedaled and said he knew nothing of FBI leaks.
The leaks would be alarming under any circumstances. The Department of Justice typically does not comment on ongoing probes. “Except in exceptional circumstances, the department will not even acknowledge the existence of an investigation,” former Attorney General Eric Holder wrote on Sunday. For such leaks to occur so close to an election is a further breach of DOJ guidance, which advises officials with questions “regarding the timing of charges or overt investigative steps near the time of a primary or general election” to contact the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division.

The FBI’s history is littered with unsavory acts ― from blackmailing Martin Luther King Jr. to eavesdropping on at least 12 Supreme Court justices. The decision by some of its agents to intervene in the most high-stakes election in generations joins that odious list. In a campaign that has seen the steady erosion of longstanding political norms, this is one of the most unsettling developments yet.

More: It Sure Looks Like FBI Renegades Are Trying To Swing The Presidential Election

Comey's FBI is reminding me of all the sordid past history of the FBI - such as the days of J. Edgar Hoover.
Hey Slopping Brow....why you always gotta be so butthurt?

The democrats never see how stupid they look by saying everyone who doesn't agree with them is somehow a racist. Today they will stoop so low as to say that the FBI cannot prosecute Hillary Clinton for her crimes because somehow that holding her accountable for her treasonous crimes makes them racist.

You've got to be a real koolaid drinking dumbass to even suggest this as a defense of a lying piece of shit like HRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three days before a historic election, a disturbing twist has emerged: the possibility that agents in the country’s preeminent investigative service are attempting to swing the outcome.

Reuters reported on Thursday that FBI Director James Comey wrote his unprecedented letter to Congress last week in part because he feared his own employees might leak word of the Hillary Clinton email investigation to the press. Two sources told Reuters that investigators in the FBI’s New York field office are “known to be hostile” to Clinton. On Thursday, The Guardian reported its sources described the FBI as a “Trumpland,” where agents have “deep antipathy” toward Clinton.

Those reports follow a whirlwind week of leaks from the FBI that appear intended to cast a shadow over Clinton.
  • On Sunday, The Wall Street Journal reported that FBI investigators had looked into the Clinton Foundation and were frustrated that senior law enforcement officials and career anti-corruption prosecutors were not impressed by the results. So frustrated, it seems, that details of their investigation ended up in a news report less than 10 days before Election Day.

• The leaks continued days later. A story in the Journal on Wednesday revealed more information about the investigation.

• Fox News reported on Wednesday that FBI sources said that the Clinton Foundation case is moving toward “likely an indictment.” The story was widely refuted by other media organizations. (Fox anchor Bret Baier apologized for the report on Friday, calling it a “mistake.”)

• On Friday, Donald Trump surrogate Rudy Giuliani, who claims deep connectionsto the FBI, admitted that the Trump campaign knew about the FBI’s review of additional emails before Comey’s letter. “I thought it was going to be about three or four weeks ago,” he said of the FBI director’s announcement. Hours later, Giuliani backpedaled and said he knew nothing of FBI leaks.
The leaks would be alarming under any circumstances. The Department of Justice typically does not comment on ongoing probes. “Except in exceptional circumstances, the department will not even acknowledge the existence of an investigation,” former Attorney General Eric Holder wrote on Sunday. For such leaks to occur so close to an election is a further breach of DOJ guidance, which advises officials with questions “regarding the timing of charges or overt investigative steps near the time of a primary or general election” to contact the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division.

The FBI’s history is littered with unsavory acts ― from blackmailing Martin Luther King Jr. to eavesdropping on at least 12 Supreme Court justices. The decision by some of its agents to intervene in the most high-stakes election in generations joins that odious list. In a campaign that has seen the steady erosion of longstanding political norms, this is one of the most unsettling developments yet.

More: It Sure Looks Like FBI Renegades Are Trying To Swing The Presidential Election

Comey's FBI is reminding me of all the sordid past history of the FBI - such as the days of J. Edgar Hoover.

It's the same field off that took down dozens of Mafia soldiers and Captains. They are fearless when facing hardcore criminals, so it troubled them greatly when Coney was turned into a dirty cop by protecting Crooked Hillary

Ahhh --- I love the smell of panic in the morning!!!

Smells like .... victory!

Forum List

Back