FBI Makes It Official: Hillary Is Under Investigation

What are you talking about?
I'm saying you've fallen prey to partisan bullshit
Partisan bullshit is I would have already been tried and convicted if I did what she did.
Partisan bullshit is 1,001 days ago we learned the IRS was an official political office persecuting anyone who opposed der Fueher.
Colin Powell and Condolleeza Rice did what she did. Why aren't they in jail? Oh because there was no law about it until 2 years after Hillary stopped being Secretary of State.

Bullshit neither of those two did what Hillary did...Keep trying though :slap:
What... had e-mails sent to their personal accounts? Yes they did.
slap.gif

Were any of those emails Top Secret level or above level? If so, by all means, put them in the cell next door.

Partisan bullshit is I would have already been tried and convicted if I did what she did.
Partisan bullshit is 1,001 days ago we learned the IRS was an official political office persecuting anyone who opposed der Fueher.
Colin Powell and Condolleeza Rice did what she did. Why aren't they in jail? Oh because there was no law about it until 2 years after Hillary stopped being Secretary of State.

slap.gif

Hillary had a private sever, in a closet, doing almost all of her state dept business on it. She had super classified info on that, which was no doubt hacked into by our enemies. She probably got more people killed than we'll ever know.

If they call her in for an interview, it's all over for the campaign.
I'd like to see the FBI try it. There will be a barrage of attorneys reporting to the dept in a second!

They don't have to. If the FBI recommends indictment and Lynch balks, the facts of the case will be leaked to the press and public, guaranteed.
I saw that there is pressure on Lynch to step aside on the Clinton case.
Pressure on Attorney General Lynch to Step Aside in Clinton Email Probe
reported by Fox AKA- GOP TV? How can you use them as a source when you applauded your candidate for not showing-up to the debate?

LET ALONE the fact that they are the communications arm of the GOP

slap.gif

Were any of those emails Top Secret level or above level? If so, by all means, put them in the cell next door.
Oh so you want people to go to jail for violating no laws. :cuckoo:

I'd like to see the FBI try it. There will be a barrage of attorneys reporting to the dept in a second!

They don't have to. If the FBI recommends indictment and Lynch balks, the facts of the case will be leaked to the press and public, guaranteed.
reported by Fox AKA- GOP TV? How can you use them as a source when you applauded your candidate for not showing-up to the debate?

That was a local station, not the cable network.

Like when the Benghazi committee called her in for an interview
I know right? Her poll numbers went up when the rw'ers launched their witch hunt for the 7th- time.
Yeah but she needs to go on the attack. There are a lot of stupid people in this country and the rwnj's are very good at controlling them.

Sad isn't it. As many stupid people as there are the right control...they are dwarfed by numbers of morons the left controls.

slap.gif

Hillary had a private sever, in a closet, doing almost all of her state dept business on it. She had super classified info on that, which was no doubt hacked into by our enemies. She probably got more people killed than we'll ever know.
Oh "no doubt hacked into by our enemies. She probably got more people killed than we'll ever know."

Thanks for your stupid opinion. You can go back to supporting genocide against muzzies in the I/P forum now.

I know right? Her poll numbers went up when the rw'ers launched their witch hunt for the 7th- time.
Yeah but she needs to go on the attack. There are a lot of stupid people in this country and the rwnj's are very good at controlling them.

Sad isn't it. As many stupid people as there are the right control...they are dwarfed by numbers of morons the left controls.
Ebola's going to kill us all because Obama. Remember that you fucking rube moron?

The thing about many rw'ers, at least the ones on this board, are is they are willfully ignorant

Oh so you're dull and don't know anything. I thought so.

You are free to support your opinion with facts.
Wow if you're going to demand facts instead of opinions then you should probably start with facts of your own. Otherwise you're... what's the word.... a hypocrite :cool:

The fact that she admits to using a private server to store classified material and that she is under investigation by the FBI for doing so are all the facts I need.
The FBI has never said that, and if they did her using a private server was not illegal anyways. Otherwise Colin Powell and Condi would also be under investigation.
Clinton used a private server, not just a private email address.

Records of State Department business belong to the People, not Hillary and Bill.

Oh a journalist's opinion convinced you that Lynch is untrustworthy by saying republican lawmakers don't trust Obama because they want to see Hillary crucified? Wahoo!

No, Lynch convinced me that she is untrustworthy by this sort of nonsense.

Joint Statement By Attorney General Loretta Lynch And Secretary Of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson | Homeland Security
Oh so you're dull and don't know anything. I thought so.

You are free to support your opinion with facts.
Wow if you're going to demand facts instead of opinions then you should probably start with facts of your own. Otherwise you're... what's the word.... a hypocrite :cool:
Thats his M.O. He calls you a liar based on nothing then demands you prove otherwise. A lazy conservative if you will.

Oh a journalist's opinion convinced you that Lynch is untrustworthy by saying republican lawmakers don't trust Obama because they want to see Hillary crucified? Wahoo!
Trying to use logic w/ ODS- Sufferers? Good luck w/ that.

th

That was a local station, not the cable network.
and that makes a diff how exactly?

Forum List

Back