FBI ‘lost Notes’ From 2015 Meeting with IC Inspector General Regarding Hillary’s Private Server

TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations.
------------------------------------------------
I know the TGP is fake news and extremely bias on their unproven facts.

Let me think, Trump hater Strzok was the FBI agent in charge of investigating Hillary, hmmmm.

Take a look at my sig. Graham said the same thing about tramp.

Take a look at my sig.
I try not to...

on the rare occasions I do, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tomnamako/kook

Seems like the information that actually came from the released documents, ie:the cracked disk, is likely true. It seems the rest, about china ect is conjecture.

the cracked disk itself raises an issue.
Is the FBI incompetant?
or
was this intentional?

Let me think, Trump hater Strzok was the FBI agent in charge of investigating Hillary, hmmmm.

Take a look at my sig. Graham said the same thing about tramp.

Graham has seen the light, as have many other Never-Trumpers. Trump is better than anything the bedwetters can put up. Trump saved the USSC and the other courts from a leftist takeover of the courts. The never-Trumpers, aka old guard, aka "DC establishment" are done. Many angry voters let the establishment know what we wanted done with the DC swamp, and Trump is doing it. Trump's management of the US economy and insisting on fair trade deals is also a slap at the bought and paid for K-Street whores.

Forum List

Back