FBI looks into possible White House leaks

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

(CNN) -- The FBI has launched an investigation into apparent leaks of classified information involving a cyberwarfare program against Iran, a U.S. official said Wednesday.

FBI spokesman Paul Bresson had no comment on the reported investigation...

Asked about the White House's response, Sen. John McCain told CNN International's "Amanpour," "I would expect nothing else from the White House. But the fact is that the portrayal of the president in these stories is nothing short of heroic."

The ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee added, "Clearly, administration officials were involved."

Coupled with:

Secretary Gates’s STFU Policy

“At the Pentagon, top officers fumed at Brennan’s blow-by-blow description of how the SEALs operated; they believed that the former CIA officer had given away operational secrets never shared outside the tribe. (In fact, it appears no real secrets were divulged.) No one was angrier than Mullen himself, who still fumed about that news conference nearly a year later…

“By Wednesday of that week, Gates went to see Donilon, offering up a barbed assessment of how the White House had handled the aftermath of the raid.

“‘I have a new strategic communications approach to recommend,’ Gates said in his trademark droll tones, according to an account later provided by his colleagues.

“What was that, Donilon asked?

“‘Shut the f@*k up,’ the defense secretary said.”

FBI looks into possible White House leaks - CNN.com

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/secretary-gatess-stfu-policy/

I certainly hope that they have not been releasing classified information. With the movie they were accused of releasing information and now the cyber attacks it seems it won't stop. Perhaps if the FBI conducts this investigation they can get to the bottom of it.

Last edited:
This is treason on the same level as Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

This is a democrat investigation what will the democrats have to say about democrats?

This is treason on the same level as Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

This is a democrat investigation what will the democrats have to say about democrats?

"In recent weeks, we have become increasingly concerned at the continued leaks regarding sensitive intelligence programs and activities, including specific details of sources and methods," said Chambliss; Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein, D-California; Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan; and Ranking Member C.A. "Dutch" Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, in the statement.

Wow they are all dems aren't they? Hummm me thinks the dems are not too happy...

CaféAuLait;5407600 said:
“‘I have a new strategic communications approach to recommend,’ Gates said in his trademark droll tones, according to an account later provided by his colleagues.

“‘Shut the f@*k up,’ the defense secretary said

:lol:

President Bubblehead has no domestic successes to brag about, so he's got to go as far as leaking classified information to make himself look good at something.

CaféAuLait;5407600 said:

(CNN) -- The FBI has launched an investigation into apparent leaks of classified information involving a cyberwarfare program against Iran, a U.S. official said Wednesday.

FBI spokesman Paul Bresson had no comment on the reported investigation...

Asked about the White House's response, Sen. John McCain told CNN International's "Amanpour," "I would expect nothing else from the White House. But the fact is that the portrayal of the president in these stories is nothing short of heroic."

The ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee added, "Clearly, administration officials were involved."

Coupled with:

Secretary Gates’s STFU Policy

“At the Pentagon, top officers fumed at Brennan’s blow-by-blow description of how the SEALs operated; they believed that the former CIA officer had given away operational secrets never shared outside the tribe. (In fact, it appears no real secrets were divulged.) No one was angrier than Mullen himself, who still fumed about that news conference nearly a year later…

“By Wednesday of that week, Gates went to see Donilon, offering up a barbed assessment of how the White House had handled the aftermath of the raid.

“‘Shut the f@*k up,’ the defense secretary said

FBI looks into possible White House leaks - CNN.com

Secretary Gates’s STFU Policy - ABC News

I certainly hope that they have not been releasing classified information. With the movie they were accused of releasing information and now the cyber attacks it seems it won't stop. Perhaps if the FBI conducts this investigation they can get to the bottom of it.

You don't need to look any further than Dubya Bush. From what I understand, he never turned in the keys to the white house when he left. :eusa_whistle:

FBI looking into white house leaks?

Wouldnt a plumber or a roofer be a better call for that?

Forum List

Back