Democrats lauch criminal investigation against white house

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Katzndogz, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    It's nice when democrats do republican work for them. Also nice that democrats are starting to worry about the boy king.

Sen. Feinstein Calls for Hearing on Stuxnet Leaks as FBI Begins Probe | Threat Level | Wired.com

The U.S.’s involvement in Stuxnet is just one in a series of recent leaks, including one that reportedly stymied an ongoing operation that involved a double agent who was helping the U.S. and allies infiltrate al Qaeda supporters in Yemen. The White House had attempted to convince the Associated Press to withhold the latter story, presumably to give the administration time to get the agent out of harm’s way, but was unsuccessful in getting the media outlet to delay publication for more than a few days.

Other leaks have involved the U.S. drone program in Yemen and the Obama administration’s “kill list.”

David Sanger, the author of the Times piece about Stuxnet told “Face the Nation” on Sunday, that he “spent a year working the story from the bottom up, and then went to the administration and told them what I had. Then they had to make some decisions about how much they wanted to talk about it . . . I’m sure the political side of the White House probably likes reading about the president acting with drones and cyber and so forth. National-security side has got very mixed emotions about it because these are classified programs.”

obama may be the first US presidebt tried for treason. Dianne Feinstein is not letting go and she's a democrat.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Conservative

Conservative Type 40

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,030
    where is Chris to say Obama is under investigation and will be indicted and convicted?!?!????

3. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,282
    Nice way to look at govt :confused:

Oh and Dems always line up in a circular firing squad. Republicans take orders

4. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,064
    Feinstien has always been a straight up politician and a true Democrat. One of the few left that haven't sold their souls. I've been following this "leak" issue at the Hill and we are talking really serious shit here.

5. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    Yep. Pure as the driven snow:
    Feinstein Accused of Self-Dealing in $25 Billion Legislation for FDIC « JONATHAN TURLEY

When does she get her Medal of Freedom?

6. GoneBezerk

GoneBezerk BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +495
    They also need to arrest whoever leaked Isreal's Top Secret plans for alternate refueling locations to bomb Iran.

7. Stukaman

Stukaman Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30

-----------I have maintained that of the many ingredient's that most Democrats are missing, such as courage and honesty is integrety, to see Di-Fi acting like an American first instead of a liberal is good enough for me. Hurrah Diane!

8. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,767
    Of course, the left will turn on her because of this.

9. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    I think it's hilarious that as soon as anyone says anything the slightest bit "anti-Obama", he or she is the new hero of the Right. Dianne Feinstein? Seriously?

Not to mention, Obama facing "treason" charges from this is a far right pipe dream. I know how much you guys are wishing for a real scandal that will stick, but this isn't it.

10. GoneBezerk

GoneBezerk BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +495
    Diane Feinstein has seen more classified info and kept her mouth shut compared to Obamination.