Democrats lauch criminal investigation against white house

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
It's nice when democrats do republican work for them. Also nice that democrats are starting to worry about the boy king.

Sen. Feinstein Calls for Hearing on Stuxnet Leaks as FBI Begins Probe | Threat Level | Wired.com

The U.S.’s involvement in Stuxnet is just one in a series of recent leaks, including one that reportedly stymied an ongoing operation that involved a double agent who was helping the U.S. and allies infiltrate al Qaeda supporters in Yemen. The White House had attempted to convince the Associated Press to withhold the latter story, presumably to give the administration time to get the agent out of harm’s way, but was unsuccessful in getting the media outlet to delay publication for more than a few days.

Other leaks have involved the U.S. drone program in Yemen and the Obama administration’s “kill list.”

David Sanger, the author of the Times piece about Stuxnet told “Face the Nation” on Sunday, that he “spent a year working the story from the bottom up, and then went to the administration and told them what I had. Then they had to make some decisions about how much they wanted to talk about it . . . I’m sure the political side of the White House probably likes reading about the president acting with drones and cyber and so forth. National-security side has got very mixed emotions about it because these are classified programs.”

obama may be the first US presidebt tried for treason. Dianne Feinstein is not letting go and she's a democrat.

It's nice when democrats do republican work for them. Also nice that democrats are starting to worry about the boy king.

Sen. Feinstein Calls for Hearing on Stuxnet Leaks as FBI Begins Probe | Threat Level | Wired.com

The U.S.’s involvement in Stuxnet is just one in a series of recent leaks, including one that reportedly stymied an ongoing operation that involved a double agent who was helping the U.S. and allies infiltrate al Qaeda supporters in Yemen. The White House had attempted to convince the Associated Press to withhold the latter story, presumably to give the administration time to get the agent out of harm’s way, but was unsuccessful in getting the media outlet to delay publication for more than a few days.

Other leaks have involved the U.S. drone program in Yemen and the Obama administration’s “kill list.”

David Sanger, the author of the Times piece about Stuxnet told “Face the Nation” on Sunday, that he “spent a year working the story from the bottom up, and then went to the administration and told them what I had. Then they had to make some decisions about how much they wanted to talk about it . . . I’m sure the political side of the White House probably likes reading about the president acting with drones and cyber and so forth. National-security side has got very mixed emotions about it because these are classified programs.”

obama may be the first US presidebt tried for treason. Dianne Feinstein is not letting go and she's a democrat.

Feinstien has always been a straight up politician and a true Democrat. One of the few left that haven't sold their souls. I've been following this "leak" issue at the Hill and we are talking really serious shit here.

They also need to arrest whoever leaked Isreal's Top Secret plans for alternate refueling locations to bomb Iran.

Feinstien has always been a straight up politician and a true Democrat. One of the few left that haven't sold their souls. I've been following this "leak" issue at the Hill and we are talking really serious shit here.
Yep. Pure as the driven snow:
Feinstein Accused of Self-Dealing in $25 Billion Legislation for FDIC « JONATHAN TURLEY

When does she get her Medal of Freedom?

-----------I have maintained that of the many ingredient's that most Democrats are missing, such as courage and honesty is integrety, to see Di-Fi acting like an American first instead of a liberal is good enough for me. Hurrah Diane!

Yep. Pure as the driven snow:
Feinstein Accused of Self-Dealing in $25 Billion Legislation for FDIC « JONATHAN TURLEY

When does she get her Medal of Freedom?

-----------I have maintained that of the many ingredient's that most Democrats are missing, such as courage and honesty is integrety, to see Di-Fi acting like an American first instead of a liberal is good enough for me. Hurrah Diane!

Of course, the left will turn on her because of this.

I think it's hilarious that as soon as anyone says anything the slightest bit "anti-Obama", he or she is the new hero of the Right. Dianne Feinstein? Seriously?

Not to mention, Obama facing "treason" charges from this is a far right pipe dream. I know how much you guys are wishing for a real scandal that will stick, but this isn't it.

Diane Feinstein has seen more classified info and kept her mouth shut compared to Obamination.

I think it's hilarious that as soon as anyone says anything the slightest bit "anti-Obama", he or she is the new hero of the Right. Dianne Feinstein? Seriously?

Not to mention, Obama facing "treason" charges from this is a far right pipe dream. I know how much you guys are wishing for a real scandal that will stick, but this isn't it.

Diane Feinstein has seen more classified info and kept her mouth shut compared to Obamination.

I find that very unlikely - and it's entirely beside the point.

But GB has a C3P0, R2D2, and MR2DUCKS!

Uh, she gets briefed what he gets briefed based on her additional duties, as well as her time in the Senate longer than Obamination has been in Washington DC.

Can you be that stupid?

Uh, she gets briefed what he gets briefed based on her additional duties, as well as her time in the Senate longer than Obamination has been in Washington DC.

Can you be that stupid?

Well, if YOU can, I see no reason HE can't.

Since you're a Roads Scholar, you need to help your fellow idiot with some math.

Feinstein has been in the Senate since 1992. Now, is that longer than Obamination has been in DC?

Of course, when he was shaking down white people in Chicago for money back in the 90s....he must've been in on classified briefings with her, eh?

Can you be that stupid?

Since you're a Roads Scholar, you need to help your fellow idiot with some math.

Feinstein has been in the Senate since 1992. Now, is that longer than Obamination has been in DC?

Of course, when he was shaking down white people in Chicago for money back in the 90s....he must've been in on classified briefings with her, eh?

Can you be that stupid?

Rhodes, you moron.

No, we know you're a Roads Scholar and that you both think 1992 is after 2009.:eusa_whistle:

Rhodes, you moron.

No, we know you're a Roads Scholar and that you both think 1992 is after 2009.:eusa_whistle:

Rhodes, you moron.

Well, if I have to come back to reality, so do you. 6th grade reading, 2nd grade logic.

You and that other moron don't seem to understand Feinstein was seeing classified stuff when Clinton and Buuuuuuuuuuush were in the White House and that she is now the lead in the US Senate for classified information.

Pretty much she is today in on the briefings Obamination gets unless he wants some backlash from Congress funding the wars and anti-terrorism efforts. This is so tough on the mind of a Roads Scholar.

Rhodes, you moron.

Well, if I have to come back to reality, so do you. 6th grade reading, 2nd grade logic.

Forum List

Back