FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

You really are stupid. I have answered your questions every which way I could. I would never ask you a question because you have no idea what day it is little own anything else.
Then where did you answer this one?

"Answer the fucking question, asshole! How do you know what those 100,000 pages are, if they've never been released?"

We both know you didn't, so cut the foreplay, you arrogant POS.

Such as? Are you trying to make the claim that because Kav got drunk in college, that made him a rapist in high school?
I'm saying there are more than 20 people stating Kavanaugh was more than just a casual drinker, which proves another lie he made under oath. So why should we believe someone who lies under oath?

You really are stupid. I have answered your questions every which way I could. I would never ask you a question because you have no idea what day it is little own anything else.
Then where did you answer this one?

"Answer the fucking question, asshole! How do you know what those 100,000 pages are, if they've never been released?"

We both know you didn't, so cut the foreplay, you arrogant POS.
Don't understand that it has been answered many times? That is on you. You make a pet rock look like a rocket scientist.

He filed those rulings by other judges. Does a secretary make decisions on how a company is run or do they just file the paperwork that the CEO hands them?

Such as? Are you trying to make the claim that because Kav got drunk in college, that made him a rapist in high school?
I'm saying there are more than 20 people stating Kavanaugh was more than just a casual drinker, which proves another lie he made under oath. So why should we believe someone who lies under oath?

No, it doesn’t prove anything. I’m sure if I were famous in some way, you could find 40 people to say shit about me that was likely not true. Proof is if he got busted for drinking repeatedly. Proof would be if he got suspended from school a couple times. Proof would be if he had to get treatment for his problem. That’s proof

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Don't understand that it has been answered many times? That is on you. You make a pet rock look like a rocket scientist.

He filed those rulings by other judges. Does a secretary make decisions on how a company is run or do they just file the paperwork that the CEO hands them?
If it has been answered "many times", then you shouldn't have any problem stating what posts those "many times" occurred in?

No, it doesn’t prove anything. I’m sure if I were famous in some way, you could find 40 people to say shit about me that was likely not true. Proof is if he got busted for drinking repeatedly. Proof would be if he got suspended from school a couple times. Proof would be if he had to get treatment for his problem. That’s proof

If they said the opposite of what you were claiming, that is definitely proof.

No it is not. Proof is documented, not words. Anybody can say words.

If it has been answered "many times", then you shouldn't have any problem stating what posts those "many times" occurred in?
I can only take stupid for so long so I am now going to ignore you. I guess it is true you can't fix stupid.

No it is not. Proof is documented, not words. Anybody can say words.
Ray the guy is just too unhinged and stupid to understand. I am ignoring him from now on because no matter how you explain the real world he is still going to try and force you into his make believe world. Best of luck to you.

Ray the guy is just too unhinged and stupid to understand. I am ignoring him from now on because no matter how you explain the real world he is still going to try and force you into his make believe world. Best of luck to you.
I didn't force anything. I asked you to justify "your" world and you couldn't do it.

Forum List

Back