FBI Calls Half Of Populace With 9/11 Doubts Potential Terrorists

those idiots would be you conspiracy theorists trolls who ignore the laws of physics and witness testimonys.:lol:

Tuthers ignore basic Physics and witness testimony that planes crashed into the WTC and Pentagon.

other way around .Truthers acknowledge basic physics and dont ignore them that explosives brought down the towers.there is only one truther at this site who insists that there wasnt a plane that struck the tower.:cuckoo: a plane hit it but it didnt bring them down idiot.:cuckoo: witness testimony along with the laws of physics prove the towers were brought down by explosives.:lol::lol::lol: like so many octa.s you skipped junior high school science classes.:lol:

The phrase "some doubts" covers a lot of area but people who really think a US government agency was involved in 9-11 seriously need their heads examined. First of all the alleged "conspiracy theorists" are either not smart enough to understand that Bill Clinton would have to be implicated in such an elaborate plan or their hatred for the Bush administration has clouded their minds.

those idiots would be you conspiracy theorists trolls who ignore the laws of physics and witness testimonys.:lol:

you trolls who ignore facts are the ones perpetuating conspiracy theories.

sad how you think anyone who rejects 9-11 Truth, to be a troll.

:(

they are,because they only look at ONE SIDE of the coin and ignore facts since they know they can hide behind the computer and troll.:cuckoo: :

the OCTA trolls run off with their tails between their legs EVERYTIME they are challenged to watch videos and debunk the facts not even trying to,sorry charlie,but thats trolling.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
other way around .Truthers acknowledge basic physics and dont ignore them that explosives brought down the towers.there is only one truther at this site who insists that there wasnt a plane that struck the tower.:cuckoo: a plane hit it but it didnt bring them down idiot.:cuckoo: witness testimony along with the laws of physics prove the towers were brought down by explosives.:lol::lol::lol: like so many octa.s you skipped junior high school science classes.:lol:

first you call me a troll, now you call me an idiot and that I missed junior high science.

why do Truthers resort to personal attacks? is that how you expect to convince the masses?

this is one of the main reasons why you guys have failed.

Last edited:

you trolls who ignore facts are the ones perpetuating conspiracy theories.

sad how you think anyone who rejects 9-11 Truth, to be a troll.

:(

they are,because they only look at ONE SIDE of the coin and ignore facts since they know they can hide behind the computer and troll.:cuckoo: :

the OCTA trolls run off with their tails between their legs EVERYTIME they are challenged to watch videos and debunk the facts not even trying to,sorry charlie,but thats trolling.:cuckoo:

Ha says the guy who admittedly never left his keyboard and did any actual evidence collecting on their own.:lol:

Last edited:

Tuthers ignore basic Physics and witness testimony that planes crashed into the WTC and Pentagon.

Ever hear of a guy named Gerry Bouw? He got a PhD in Astronomy from Case Western Reserve. He also thinks the Sun revolves around the Earth.

At some point it becomes perfectly acceptable to let crazy people just be crazy and spout off nonsense that they think means something. It's safe to say that we're at that point when it comes to trying to reacquaint 9/11 Truthers with reality or logic.

:lol:

Ever hear of a guy named Gerry Bouw? He got a PhD in Astronomy from Case Western Reserve. He also thinks the Sun revolves around the Earth.

At some point it becomes perfectly acceptable to let crazy people just be crazy and spout off nonsense that they think means something. It's safe to say that we're at that point when it comes to trying to reacquaint 9/11 Truthers with reality or logic.

I dont even try and reason with fradt cat deniars on the net anymore.they are secure about themselves knowing they can troll hiding behind the computer which is why they run off everyting you ask them to debunk a video.the people I talk to in real life,when I loan them 9/11 videos,they get it immediately.trolls here will say they talk to people in real life who accept the governments version but if thats truth,they are with holding facts and not showing them those videos.:cuckoo:

I have met a few in denial,they do the same things these trolls here do,they wont look at the videos I try to loan them either.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKCeFDnDiI]Pink Floyd - Shine on You Crazy Diamond - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back