FBI Arrests Trump-Hating Reporter “DrPizza” for Child Sex Solicitation

I hope a couple buck groids rape this dude till his asshole ruptures.
You're a sick puppy.
Shukran jazilan!
As-salaam alaikum
^^^^

Twink with a negro penis fetish who has rape fantasies.

You're a sick puppy.
^^^^^
Super edgy guy with a pic of Muhammad.

Such a rebel.

Tijn Von Ingersleben: You should hook up with miketx, fagboy.

Last edited:
Pedos are sick fucking bastards, but I'll tell you right now, he will either plead to a much lesser charge, or this will get thrown out. If the agent contacted him first, instigating the conversation, and then guiding it to pedophilia, that's entrapment clear as day.

And get a fucking legit website. It takes 2 seconds to figure out the site is just an Info Wars wannabe. Here's what is under Health:

5830-1560307747-5ac62cb417d883b30ce95e9ab1f5e4df.png

It won't get thrown out. It's perfectly legal for law enforcement to use social media to catch these slimy bastards. Happens every day.

Google is huge on reporting pedophiles to law enforcement.

Not sure which is more disconcerting... The fact that miscreants such as the subject of the OPs article are out there, or the fact that so many times, members of this board take it upon themselves to “run interference” in threads where these people are outed..?
I’ll have to call it a draw...

Pedos are sick fucking bastards, but I'll tell you right now, he will either plead to a much lesser charge, or this will get thrown out. If the agent contacted him first, instigating the conversation, and then guiding it to pedophilia, that's entrapment clear as day.

And get a fucking legit website. It takes 2 seconds to figure out the site is just an Info Wars wannabe. Here's what is under Health:

5830-1560307747-5ac62cb417d883b30ce95e9ab1f5e4df.png

It won't get thrown out. It's perfectly legal for law enforcement to use social media to catch these slimy bastards. Happens every day.

Google is huge on reporting pedophiles to law enforcement.

Yes it is used all the time, but you can't message someone and then try to get them to make illegal statements.

There is a VERY fine line that police have to abide by in order to avoid having the case thrown out for entrapment, and due to the fact that the chat logs are so important for the hearing, they can't hide any mistakes they make. So if the woman instigate the conversation, and she pushed the conversation towards illegal acts, that's entrapment. The thing is, it will only possibly get thrown out if it goes to court, which will require a good defense attorney and a lot of money. The police know this and will put LOTS of pressure on the defendant to try to plead guilty to lesser punishment or offense in order to avoid that possibility.

This is a thou doth protest too much story.

The child molestor says that child molestor ring is a conspiracy theory.

Good stuff!!

Forum List

Back