FBI Announces New Emails Found . . .

Here's another narrative: What do you think the reaction would be, if it came out in two weeks that Comey had investigated additional emails and not told anyone before the election, even if nothing came of it? I can already see the Brietbart headlines.

Comey wrote the letter to cover his ass, not because of a "bombshell discovery".
As you say, that's one of several narratives. The damage is done regardless.

At the very least there is some damage, as it just reinforces the reputation of Hillary being involved in criminal activity.

Trump is still highly unlikely to win, but since polls have been narrowing again, this can only narrow them further.

Here's another narrative: What do you think the reaction would be, if it came out in two weeks that Comey had investigated additional emails and not told anyone before the election, even if nothing came of it? I can already see the Brietbart headlines.

Comey wrote the letter to cover his ass, not because of a "bombshell discovery".

At the very least there is some damage, as it just reinforces the reputation of Hillary being involved in criminal activity.

Trump is still highly unlikely to win, but since polls have been narrowing again, this can only narrow them further.
The poll are rigged and they are stealing the votes, Trump has actually been winning most of those polls. The web of this goes to far down the rabbit hole for most to understand how the hell it can all be done. But it can be.

sure, 11 days before the election THE FBI will re-open her case over nothing- lmao.
Except they didn't re-open the case. They're just comparing emails from Huma's computer to the ones from Hillary's server. They are going to find that they are all just duplicates.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

There's no damage done. Over 4 million have already voted in Florida, myself included.

I just posted this in the Donald Trump Is A Loser thread:

Donald Trump and Kids Named in $250M Tax Scam

Is that going to damage Trump with his voters? Will it change your vote? No.

Forum List

Back