FBI Agents Association reports $140K in donations amid Trump criticism

• Banned
I trust Trump far more than the top brass at the FBI.
Of course you do. Alltrump has done his whole life is defraud small businessmen, not pay them and outlast them in court.
Then there's Trump university where he defrauded hundreds out of their life savings and paid thru the nose for it after promising never to settle.

Meanwhile the FBI are true patriots. They've worked with dem and R administrations. They owe their allegiance to the Constitution while Trump owes his allegiance toVladamir Putin.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Take that Donald Trump for doing the unthinkable.
Downing your own FBI.
What a turd!

And just think, mccabe's wife got a paltry 700,000 form mcauliffe, a well known "friend of clinton" while he was "investigating her". I respect the heck out of the rank and file FBI agents, but the upper level is populated by corrupt criminals.
Bullshit. You're just carrying trump's water because both of you are scared shitless of what Mueller is going to have onTrump. You're part of the plan to try to discredit the FBI when charges are brought against him.
You're nothing but a Trump whore. .
Sad.

• Banned
IMG_0482.JPG
Downing your own FBI.
What a turd!

Every person that donated to the FBI was giving Trump the middle finger.
Sweet.

• Banned
Downing your own FBI.
What a turd!

And just think, mccabe's wife got a paltry 700,000 form mcauliffe, a well known "friend of clinton" while he was "investigating her". I respect the heck out of the rank and file FBI agents, but the upper level is populated by corrupt criminals.
" corrupt criminals."
Lol
Still laughing at this one.
Your pussygrabber says it. You repeat it.
You're modeling yourself after a pathological liar.
Congrats. You've hit rock bottom.

Trump’s unwarranted attack on the FBI is reprehensible and unpatriotic, nothing but a pathetic political ploy that will fail, and further confirms the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

Downing your own FBI.
What a turd!

I guess the tactic is take any obscure story and put Trump's name in it.......because this story has nothing to do with Trump.

Okay......let me get this straight......crooked criminal cops are somehow beyond reproach if they gave a donation to helping children of dead FBI agents?
Is that what you are trying to say?

All a criminal needs to do to avoid paying for his crimes is donate to a liberally approved cause, correct?
It's not enough to simply trash Trump in public....or maybe leak secrets to the press like a little sneak.
Just give some of your cash to charity.

Last edited:

Translation- they are saying openly what most Republicans are saying in private- that Trump has no business being president.

Forum List

Back