FB censors Trannies For Trump

Trannies for Trump
@tranniesfortrump

Public
See more of Trannies for Trump by logging into Facebook
Message this Page, learn about upcoming events and more. If you don't have a Facebook account, you can create one to see more of this Page.
See more of Trannies for Trump by logging into Facebook
Message this Page, learn about upcoming events and more. If you don't have a Facebook account, you can create one to see more of this Page.
People
35 likes
About
This is a page dedicated to Trans people who support Donald J Trump for President.

All people who support Mr. Trump are welcome to join.

Trannies for Trump

looks like it's still up & running. oopsie, looks like the great Gatsby is fibbing again................ :nono:
Fuck facebook.

I don't use FB. But I don't see conservatives boycotting it. Their crony 'leaders' had a closed door meeting with Zuckerberg in which nothing changed.

that doesn't answer as to why you posted a thread that is obviously one big lie & was easily verifiable? which article(s) did you read & swallow as fact without checking first?

facebook censoring trannies for trump - Google Search

that's what the poorly educated like to do & why trump loves you know much.

What "lie" are you claiming exactly?

If the acct was suspended like you claimed in your OP & yet they aren't suspended at all, then what would you call it exactly.

You stating the "lie" only verifies that you're a moron. And all's you gave me before were a google search with the top tow links accusing FB of censorship of trannies, moron.

DUMPED=> "Transgender For Trump" Facebook Page Is Suspended

Yup, minorities are protected by Democrats so long as they tow the line.

Yep. Isn't it funny how the progressives claim that the rwingers are anti free speech, yet the only evidence of anyone being actually silenced, are the rwingers being silenced by the progressives.

Is that why he's taken press credentials away from covering his campaign?

Based on their actual perversion of fact i too wouldn't allow them to cover my campaign. Why would anyone allow a propagandist close access? Propagandists don't care about fact, they only care about their agenda and will lie, cheat, and steal to further it. Fuck them.

I couldn't care less about facebook. I don't have an acct on there. I am an adult who doesn't have an obsession with everybody knowing my life or what I am having for lunch. Or posting 'selfies' to show how spectacular I am. I already know it. :rock:

You're on the deuche side of the spectrum. Trust me, nobody associates you with spectacular.

I will always verify with links, darling. & 99% of the time they are unbiased. i'm sure you are unfamiliar with that notion, since you are 2-4-2 in any interaction we've had on this here internets.

You haven't disproven anything. Doing a google search does not do that. Do you have any real evidence that this is a lie?

I will always verify with links, darling. & 99% of the time they are unbiased. i'm sure you are unfamiliar with that notion, since you are 2-4-2 in any interaction we've had on this here internets.

You haven't disproven anything. Doing a google search does not do that. Do you have any real evidence that this is a lie?
Yeah, you posted it.

Minorities feel safe under the Democrats and believe in their policies. Trump govt will kick them hard and not think of them being a part as well.

Forum List

Back