Favourite British Band

:eusa_angel:

Well this could get interesting.

For your love. Yardbirds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU5zqidlxMQ]The Yardbirds - For Your Love (1965) (Full version) - YouTube[/ame]

I shouldn't even mess around with you tubes that everyone can find on their own.

Off the top of my head I'll run with "Teacher" / Jethro Tull. The whole album Hero and Heroine by The Strawbs. Pink Floyd of course and the WHO.

Dusty Springfield (yes I know she's not a band but she deserves a giant mention)

The Animals are just classic but rarely mentioned these days. Tell me one person who hasn't been shitfaced on Jack Daniels and not been known to belt out House of the Rising Sun whilst going for a whizz in a parking lot outside a pub.

And I love this one just as much.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good...... oh baby, don't let me be misunderstood" oh yeah. I love Eric Burdon.

And last, but not least in this thread, my dedication song to my ex husband when I really hated him at the time :lol:, Phil Collins with "In the air tonight".

Zepp and I could go on forever.

I shouldn't even mess around with you tubes that everyone can find on their own.

Off the top of my head I'll run with "Teacher" / Jethro Tull. The whole album Hero and Heroine by The Strawbs. Pink Floyd of course and the WHO.

Dusty Springfield (yes I know she's not a band but she deserves a giant mention)

The Animals are just classic but rarely mentioned these days. Tell me one person who hasn't been shitfaced on Jack Daniels and not been known to belt out House of the Rising Sun whilst going for a whizz in a parking lot outside a pub.

And I love this one just as much.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good...... oh baby, don't let me be misunderstood" oh yeah. I love Eric Burdon.

And last, but not least in this thread, my dedication song to my ex husband when I really hated him at the time :lol:, Phil Collins with "In the air tonight".

Zepp and I could go on forever.

good list... could never get into the Strawbs though... mebbe I should go back and have another look...

other favorite British artists include (in no particular order):
Stones (prior to mid 70's)
Kinks
T. Rex
Ten Years After
Cream
John Mayall
Joe Cocker
John Lennon
George Harrison
Rod Stewart
Robert Palmer
Elvis Costello
David Bowie
Stevie Winwood
The Clash
Queen

Omg I've just found a British Band who have just become the top of my favourite British band.... Search The Decade Runners on Facebook or youtube the live and unsigned is the best track take a listen and tell me what you think

also post your favourite British Band

You spelled favorite wrong.

:D

Anyway, I've heard of this hip, mod, cool, new group. A few blokes who go by the name of The Beatles.

I figure I should go give 'em a listen.

Forum List

Back