Father of Palin's Grandson to Pose for Playgirl

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Father of Palin's Grandson to Pose for Playgirl

Levi Johnston's attorney said a formal agreement has not been reached with the online magazine but adds it's a "foregone conclusion" it will happen.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Levi Johnston is going for the ultimate exposure -- his bare body.

Posing nude for Playgirl is next for the 19-year-old father of Sarah Palin's grandchild. Johnston's attorney, Rex Butler, said Wednesday that a formal agreement has not been reached with the online magazine but adds it's a "foregone conclusion" it will happen.

Father of Palin's Grandson to Pose for Playgirl - Political News - FOXNews.com

The guy is finally proving to the whole country just what kind of a PIG he really is. It also makes me question just what kind of judges of character the Palin's are. Why couldn't they see this in this guy?

Last edited:
He's a handsome young man, and he wants to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame. But posing for Playgirl? Seems like a very poor choice....It's his life!

He's a narcissist, and wants to cash in. "LOOK at ME, LOOK at ME".... he's a pig, and ought to fit right in, in hollyweird.

That's what makes me wonder why the Palin's couldn't see that this little turd was this kind of trash. Are they that bad of judges of character? Doesn't make me put much faith in ole Sarah.

He's a narcissist, and wants to cash in. "LOOK at ME, LOOK at ME".... he's a pig, and ought to fit right in, in hollyweird.

That's what makes me wonder why the Palin's couldn't see that this little turd was this kind of trash. Are they that bad of judges of character? Doesn't make me put much faith in ole Sarah.

If your daughter thinks she is in love at the time, and then a pregnancy is involved, a parent must offer their support.

People can knock Palin on her interviews, or politics - but the there has been nothing of truth to indicate she and her husband have been less than the best parents they can to their kids...

If your daughter thinks she is in love at the time, and then a pregnancy is involved, a parent must offer their support.

People can knock Palin on her interviews, or politics - but the there has been nothing of truth to indicate she and her husband have been less than the best parents they can to their kids...

I don't know Sinatra... I think the whole knocked up, under age daughter thing was kind of trashy and low rent. Now this... my opinion of the Palins at this point is less then stellar.

If Palin can quit her job to cash in on her fifteen minutes of fame, why can't this guy?

She's not doing it via a smut mag.
So? Posing nude isn't illegal. As a matter of fact, Palin is a bigger whore than this kid...at least he didn't quit the job he was elected to do. :lol:

Posing nude is trashy and cheap. It's smut, and you admit the kid is a "whore."

Haven't seen anything Sarah has done that would make me think she is though. Hey.... I know... I think michelle obama is a WHORE.

oh how the foot shifts..

v6.jpg

I don't know Sinatra... I think the whole knocked up, under age daughter thing was kind of trashy and low rent. Now this... my opinion of the Palins at this point is less then stellar.

I'm not denying it is not the picture of family perfection - but few families actually are.

The Kennedys were messed up.
The Reagan kids certainly provided ample examples of questionable behavior.

If a teenage daughter falls for some schmuck, engages in sex, and a child is the result, as I father I would do my best to support my daughter and her child, and give the young man the opportunity to do right by them as well. The young man in this case has proven himself to be a complete ass, so that leaves myself as the father to help out as much as possible.

Just how I feel...

I'm not denying it is not the picture of family perfection - but few families actually are.

The Kennedys were messed up.
The Reagan kids certainly provided ample examples of questionable behavior.

If a teenage daughter falls for some schmuck, engages in sex, and a child is the result, as I father I would do my best to support my daughter and her child, and give the young man the opportunity to do right by them as well. The young man in this case has proven himself to be a complete ass, so that leaves myself as the father to help out as much as possible.

Just how I feel...

I can agree with that pard. But, I just can't help but think that somewhere along the line someone in that family should have seen some sort of sign that the little turd in question was a schmuck... if they're all so smart, i.e. Sarah. Granted you can't see the future, but you should be able to get some sort of idea what a person is capable of. As it turns out this guy was capable of getting Palin's daughter pregnant, then dumping her, then trash talking her, and now posing nude. That's all pretty extreme if you ask me. I'll tell ya, I think the Palin's should have been able to see this in that dude and told the girl to get the hell away from him, BEFORE he caused all this trouble.

Last edited:
If Palin can quit her job to cash in on her fifteen minutes of fame, why can't this guy?

She's not doing it via a smut mag.
So? Posing nude isn't illegal. As a matter of fact, Palin is a bigger whore than this kid...at least he didn't quit the job he was elected to do. :lol:

I would love to hear your reasoning on how quitting a job makes a person a whore?

I think we have now officially established that not only do you hate children, you apparently have a thing against women as well. You certainly hold them to a different standard.

Forum List

Back