Father of murder victim to introduce Trump in Phoenix

Isn't it interesting to see that politicizing a tragedy has been rehabilitated.

You mean like gun control after Sandy Hook, the Confederate battle flag after the church shooting? That kind of politicizing? Are you idiot left loons really this dense?

Yes, exactly like that. Exactly like all that politicizing that you RWnuts attacked as despicable.

I guess you've decided that despicable isn't quite as despicable as you once thought.

Why do you favor illegals over American citizens? California is the worse of the worse. you might as well rejoin Mexico down there

So have you changed your mind on politicizing tragedies? Or have you never condemned such behavior?

You mean like gun control after Sandy Hook, the Confederate battle flag after the church shooting? That kind of politicizing? Are you idiot left loons really this dense?

Yes, exactly like that. Exactly like all that politicizing that you RWnuts attacked as despicable.

I guess you've decided that despicable isn't quite as despicable as you once thought.

Why do you favor illegals over American citizens? California is the worse of the worse. you might as well rejoin Mexico down there

I support no immigration. I would like to cut the labor pool down to squat so that corporations have to pay through the nose to get workers.

When did you change your mind? Was it right after the riots in Baltimore?

So have you changed your mind on politicizing tragedies? Or have you never condemned such behavior?

I support no immigration. I would like to cut the labor pool down to squat so that corporations have to pay through the nose to get workers.

Then why do you stand with illegals?:dunno:

When did liberal assholes like you ever stop doing it? Remember Freddie Gray? Michael Brown, the "gentle giant?" Treyvon Martin?

You fucking hypocrite.

The hypocrites would be the RWnuts that threw a fit and called such incidents as you cite 'politicization'.

When did you change your mind? Was it right after the riots in Baltimore?

When did I ever say otherwise?

I'm not. You're just assuming I do because you don't bother to read my posts.

Trump sure knows how to put on a show. What if he guillotined a Mexican right there on stage? They wouldn't even have to hold the primary!
The father of a murdered son is putting on a show?:slap: Why don't you care about murdered Americans?
You're right. Go Trump! Please make sure you campaign for him. :thup:

When did liberal assholes like you ever stop doing it? Remember Freddie Gray? Michael Brown, the "gentle giant?" Treyvon Martin?

You fucking hypocrite.

The hypocrites would be the RWnuts that threw a fit and called such incidents as you cite 'politicization'.

That's exactly what it was. For weeks all we saw on TV was all about how the poor gentle giant, Michael Brown, was gunned down in cold blood. Clinton gave a speech about it and sent his henchman, Eric Holder to investigate the cops who were doing their job.

You're a sleazy, lying, ignominious, leftwing piece of shit.

Trump sure knows how to put on a show. What if he guillotined a Mexican right there on stage? They wouldn't even have to hold the primary!

Yeah, because bringing an innocent victim of Democrat policies is the moral equivalent of executing a Mexican.

It never ceases to amaze me how utterly shameless, idiotic and lacking in honor the typical liberal is.

Yeah, because bringing an innocent victim of Democrat policies is the moral equivalent of executing a Mexican.

It never ceases to amaze me how utterly shameless, idiotic and lacking in honor the typical liberal is.
Go Trump! Trump 4 lyf!!! Show those RINO's!

The concept of Sanctuary Cities does not come from Democrats.......

Why don't you guys research it and find out who are the true brains and leaders of the Sanctuary movement.

I'm not. You're just assuming I do because you don't bother to read my posts.
ok... well then we are the same side on this issue. the problem is you support the wacko open borders people, I don't, neither party

The concept of Sanctuary Cities does not come from Democrats.......

Why don't you guys research it and find out who are the true brains and leaders of the Sanctuary movement.

Of course it comes from Democrats.

Forum List

Back