Fate Worse Than Death

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
FATE WORSE THAN DEATH

When a woman has an abortion, she is saying loud and clear that she does not want to be a parent. GOD and all his power do not provide food, shelter, medical care and education for this child for the next 18 years and neither does our government or pro-life advocates.

The main reason women and sometime couples have abortions are for financial reason. Where are pro-lifers when parent can no longer cope and are dropping them off at hospitals? Our system wants to charge them criminally and they only want their children taken care of because they can no longer do that. People are screaming for help and help is no where to be found. No help financially or socially.

How many children are murdered each year by a parent?

Because of the recent economy situation or alcohol or drugs, I personally know of three cases.

A teen was placed in foster care because her mother beat her up because her sister did not come home.

A mother deserted her teenage son and daughter and he turned to dealing in drugs to take care of him self and the daughter enlisted in the military.

A family broke up because of foreclosure and teenage son and daughter left with friends and some son is now fleeing from law enforcement for a crime committed.

There is more to being a parent than giving birth.
To save a life only to have it destroyed later is not pro-life. What about saving lives after birth? Where are the pro-lifers?
Death is not the only way to destriy a life. PTS troops have had their lives destroyed
Parent are coping less and less with being parents and they cannot be forced into it.

Of course then too there's always the philosophical argument that the government simply does not have the moral right to tell people what they can or cannot do with their own bodies.

That argument seems to me to be the best one in support of reproductive choice.

Of course then too there's always the philosophical argument that the government simply does not have the moral right to tell people what they can or cannot do with their own bodies.

That argument seems to me to be the best one in support of reproductive choice.

When a woman has an abortion what is she doing to her body?

When a woman has an abortion what is she doing to her body?

Well, if you understand pregnancy and corresponding physical changes, hormone changes, and the like, she's doing quite a bit to her body when she terminates a pregnancy.

Well, if you understand pregnancy and corresponding physical changes, hormone changes, and the like, she's doing quite a bit to her body when she terminates a pregnancy.

When she has an abortion, what part of her body no longer exists after the abortion?

FATE WORSE THAN DEATH

When a woman has an abortion, she is saying loud and clear that she does not want to be a parent. GOD and all his power do not provide food, shelter, medical care and education for this child for the next 18 years and neither does our government or pro-life advocates

Your post has really touched me. Before reading it, I had no idea that There is more to being a parent than giving birth. Astounding! And "when a woman has an abortion, she is saying loud and clear that she does not want to be a parent."

Because of your post, I'm going to open an abortion clinic to prevent people from being punished by unwanted children. Thank you so much for opening my eyes on this.

FATE WORSE THAN DEATH

When a woman has an abortion, she is saying loud and clear that she does not want to be a parent. GOD and all his power do not provide food, shelter, medical care and education for this child for the next 18 years and neither does our government or pro-life advocates.

The main reason women and sometime couples have abortions are for financial reason. Where are pro-lifers when parent can no longer cope and are dropping them off at hospitals? Our system wants to charge them criminally and they only want their children taken care of because they can no longer do that. People are screaming for help and help is no where to be found. No help financially or socially.

Because of the recent economy situation or alcohol or drugs, I personally know of three cases.

A teen was placed in foster care because her mother beat her up because her sister did not come home.

A mother deserted her teenage son and daughter and he turned to dealing in drugs to take care of him self and the daughter enlisted in the military.

A family broke up because of foreclosure and teenage son and daughter left with friends and some son is now fleeing from law enforcement for a crime committed.

To save a life only to have it destroyed later is not pro-life. What about saving lives after birth? Where are the pro-lifers?
Death is not the only way to destriy a life. PTS troops have had their lives destroyed
Parent are coping less and less with being parents and they cannot be forced into it.

Didja ever hear of adoption?

FATE WORSE THAN DEATH

there are endless people that wish to adopt a baby of any woman who woulld inconvenience herself for 9 months to save a life...they will even cover the mothers living expenses

are you making the insane argument better to murder them in the womb than later ???

B]Death is not the only way to destriy a life. PTS troops have had their lives destroyed[/B]

and your cure for human evils in to abort babys ? wow must suck to be you

'Perceived parasite'? Unbelievable spin ed. An unborn child is not a parasite; an unborn child is human life.

One woman's blessed event is another woman's ensuing nightmare, Zoom.

Who are you or I to tell either woman which course is right for them?

If you want some idea of how that shoe fits on the other foot ponder this...

Suppose that I belonged to a religious sect which believed that your wife should NOT have a child. suppose that I believed that her having a child was immoral (let's say because she couldn't afford it, or because she wasn't very smart or something like that, and my religion told me that she was therefore immoral for getting preggers)

Suppose that I was actively working to give the government the RIGHT to decide who could NOT have a child.

Would you object to me and the people who thought we had the right to tell you and your wife that she could NOT procreate?

I think you might. I think you'd scream bloody murder about freedom and the individual's right to decide their own destiny. I'd think you thought I was a fascist son of bitch to be honest.

Yet it is impossible for you to understand why I object to people who think they have the GOD-GIVEN RIGHT to tell women that they MUST procreate?

That's what I find perplexing about right to lifers, ya know?

Their fucking arrogance to think that GOD gave them the RIGHT to tell women they don't even know, to have children those woman don't want have.

What chutspah.

Last edited:
The Partial Birth Abortion Procedure

Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's leg with forceps.

The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.

The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole...

The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.

To see the most common alternative to partial-birth abortion, the Dilatation and Evacuation procedure (D&E),

Partial Birth Abortion

The Partial Birth Abortion Procedure

Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's leg with forceps.

The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.

The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole...

The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.

To see the most common alternative to partial-birth abortion, the Dilatation and Evacuation procedure (D&E),

Partial Birth Abortion

So are you telling me that you ONLY object to this extremely late term abortion procedure?

I have to tell you that many people, myself included, who support a woman's right to abort her child ALSO object to these late term abortions, too.

FWIW there has been one of those done in Maine in the last two decades.

I am not entirely certain what the circumstances were for that procedure, except that it was a case where they had to choose between the woman dying or a child which was essantially brain dead living, but without that mother being alive to take care of it.

So if that sort of thing is what's busting your chops, then I quite understand your complaint.

[
QUOTE=editec;917736]So are you telling me that you ONLY object to this extremely late term abortion procedure?

I have to tell you that many people, myself included, who support a woman's right to abort her child ALSO object to these late term abortions, too.

I am not entirely certain what the circumstances were for that procedure, except that it was a case where they had to choose between the woman dying or a child which was essantially brain dead living, but without that mother being alive to take care of it.

So if that sort of thing is what's busting your chops, then I quite understand your complaint

IT AMAZES ME THAT A LINE OF WEEKS WOULD MAKE A DIFFRENCE TO PEOPLE ...LATE TERM ABORTION ONLY MAKES THE HORROR HARDER TO DENY

The Centers for Disease Control reports over 17,000 abortions in 1993 done at 21 weeks or later.

The above figures were published by the Alan Guttmacher Institute in Facts in Brief, September 1995. Information from abortionists, clinic employees, and other sources, however, suggests that the figures for later-term abortions are too low. For example:

In 1984, then-Surgeon General C. Everett Koop estimated that about 4,000 "third trimester" (after 26 weeks) abortions occur each year in the United States, and that "less than five percent of that number have induced abortion because of a known defect in the fetus."
Dr. Martin Haskell, who specializes in partial-birth abortions which are done on late-term babies, reported that he had performed over 1,000 of these abortions himself. The late Dr. James McMahon admitted performing over 2,000.
An employee of Kansas abortionist George Tiller wrote in 1991, "I saw the medical records of every abortion patient for a period of over six months. At least (conservatively) an average of ten (24-30-week gestation) late-term abortions were done each week" in that facility alone - - which would be over 500 a year.

Last edited:
Who are you or I to tell either woman which course is right for them?

The government has no right to tell a woman what do to with her body. The thing is she is doing nothing to her body. You never did bother answering my question -- when a woman has an abortion what part of her body is no longer there after the abortion? What, exactly, is being removed from her body? Hmmm?

The whole 'it's my body, it's my choice' is a load of crap. The 'choice' isn't about her body, the 'choice' she makes is whether or not another human lives or dies.

The government has no say in whether a woman chooses to procreate or not (nice try in trying to change the argument). If she doesn't want to have a baby use birth control, don't have sex. The government advocated murder when it said ok to Roe v. Wade. You can spin this 1000 ways to China and you can not change the fact that when a woman has an abortion, a human life is killed.

The whole language of this argument is apples and oranges. Pro-choice/pro-life. One does not automatically exclude the other. It's pro-abortion or anti-abortion. But the pro-abortion group doesn't like that term -- too graphic I suppose. So they yip about it being a 'my body choice' thing. What a load of horse manure.

So are you telling me that you ONLY object to this extremely late term abortion procedure?

So if that sort of thing is what's busting your chops, then I quite understand your complaint.

How is it that Scott Peterson was charged with two counts of murder -- one for his wife Lacey and one for their unborn child -- yet partial-birth abortions are legal and not considered murder? In either case, the unborn baby had zero choice in whether he lived or died. ZERO CHOICE.

Forum List

Back