Fatal Limo Crash: Odd story out of NY

The driver wasn`t properly licensed either. The owner said FU to those damn regulations.
Limousine in deadly wreck failed inspection last month, New York governor says
Have you ever had a state inspection done? Usually they give the vehicle a cursory glance and if all the lights and the horn works, you're good to go. No one cares what the pos NY governor says.
In Pa. they`re required to pull the wheels and check the brakes among other things and it`s taken quite seriously. The governor`s a pos and the owner of the limo who killed 20 people isn`t? Yer an idiot!
Yeah the gov's a pos, but without any evidence what the limo owner is like, unlike you I can't convict him.
You DO know that that owner has had SEVERAL safety violations, failed inspections, right? Of were there too many big words for you to see that?
Can you prove it? I don't believe anything the media says about anything. Somebody's got an ax to grind. Isn't it amazing how liberals want to hang someone based on what they read and hear?

If it failed inspection it shouldn't have been on the road.

And the driver didn't have a license?? He shouldn't have been driving a limo or any car for that matter.

I can see a giant law suite brewing here.

I dont see em getting much.
Probably had no insurance and was likely a broke dick MFer if he couldnt afford the upkeep on his limo.

The victims should have investigated that limo service before they rented it. I sure would have.

You can bet they went with the cheapest quote.

If it failed inspection it shouldn't have been on the road.

And the driver didn't have a license?? He shouldn't have been driving a limo or any car for that matter.

I can see a giant law suite brewing here.

I dont see em getting much.
Probably had no insurance and was likely a broke dick MFer if he couldnt afford the upkeep on his limo.

The victims should have investigated that limo service before they rented it. I sure would have.

You can bet they went with the cheapest quote.

I looked at the company on Yelp
Other than the one star ratings that were posted today, they had a pretty good rating
Also doesn’t seem like a lot of limo companies in the area

There were no skid marks at the scene

Seems the driver did not attempt to stop

There were no skid marks at the scene

Seems the driver did not attempt to stop
Maybe the brakes didn't work, or whatever happened didn't allow him time to slow down. Or maybe he wanted to die. Great work Clouseau.

Even stranger than that, FOX News is now reporting the limo driver was a wire-wearing anti-terrorist informant for the FBI. There were no pictures of the immediate cleanup, and a guy was throwing the tires from the limo into the back of a random pickup as part of cleanup.

Does anyone else find this a little strange?

We don't need no stinking regulations, or money for the enforcement of those regulations. Thanks Trump. Your deregulation goals are right on schedule.

We don't need no stinking regulations, or money for the enforcement of those regulations. Thanks Trump. Your deregulation goals are right on schedule.

So the New York Governor can ban certain firearms and magazines, sodas over 16 ounces, and plastic straws in the interests of "public safety", but can't even regulate the state's taxi services?

Always quick to blame Trump, aren't we?

Idk....I love fucking with NYC cabbies who are Arabs or Persians. Hystrical....I always tell them, "Now dont let me be seeing anything twice boss!":coffee: or....." Now you guys pray alot....am I gonna get to this place on time boss? Every time I look you guys are praying.....I'm worried"

Twenty people died in Saturday's crash of a limousine in Schoharie County, State Police confirmed late Sunday morning.
Bill Waterson and his son, Bill Jr., came to the scene at 10 a.m. Sunday.

Waterson said he and his son were supposed to attend the wedding that the people in the limo were traveling from, but had gone deer hunting instead. He said the group was traveling south to attend the wedding's reception. 20 killed in upstate NY limousine crash
Mechanical failure....driver go beserk?

Someone is sending a message...?

Owner of limo that crashed was FBI informant who testified in terrorism trials

Actually, that limo had failed inspections and shouldn't have been on the road. Probably did nothing to the brakes during the modifications and they couldn't handle the weight. Hell, as I understand it they have banned big rigs from going down that hill.

So the New York Governor can ban certain firearms and magazines, sodas over 16 ounces, and plastic straws in the interests of "public safety", but can't even regulate the state's taxi services?

When did the governor of NY say reducing regulations was his goal?

When did the governor of NY say reducing regulations was his goal?

Doesn't have to be his goal. The sad truth is, any time the leftists are in power, they tend to fuck things up. Just look at Chicago, which is being run by a bunch of sleazy Democrats, if you don't believe me.

Forum List

Back