Fastest Shrinking Voting Bloc

And you don't have a grasp on American History for the last thirty years

Yes, I do. You seem to grasp your own subjective views so tightly that you think they are facts. They are not.

Bro: Why are you here on this board? You are conflicted, bigtime. Me too. Your reasons are yours. Mexican illegals are just like Gays now. Made up political causes that are both so artificial. I posit that Illegal immigration and GAY rights have a parallel. Both are for a minority trying to tweek a issue to the benefit themselves despite the majority, both are exaggerated issues to begin with, NO? Artificial. Hmm, but, that's "democracy" is all about, isn't it?

Last edited:
There is nothing to be ashamed of if you identify with gays. Please. Nothing to be ashamed of. We still love ya. Ya didn’t say that! Of course not. I wouldn’t imply that. That would be wrong.

Let's go back to the topic. Yes? Wasn't Abe Lincoln, a Republican, a member of the party
that ended slavery? I love that. it's so asymmetrical. Despite the fact, this country was founded on slavery. We fought against the brits that were trying to end slavery to begin with. Yeah, we understand history alright...

Last edited:
There is nothing to be ashamed of if you identify with gays. Please. Nothing to be ashamed of. We still love ya. Ya didn’t say that! Of course not. I wouldn’t imply that. That would be wrong.

Been in the cooking sherry, dizzy? :cuckoo:

We fought against the brits that were trying to end slavery to begin with. ...

Not when the US was founded. Maybe you should study some history or something. You might find it interesting.

It’s always a pleasure to find a voice questioning the number of illegals in America:

For example, conventional wisdom(?) is that there are 11 million illegals in America. That number has been bandied about for years, with little or no substantiation.

Just How Many Illegal Aliens Are Here, and Who the Hell Are They?
By John Lillpop Saturday, February 1, 2014

Just How Many Illegal Aliens Are Here, and Who the Hell Are They?

I recall that Laura Ingraham was one of the few media voices who challenged “conventional wisdom.” Most media mouths, along with lying Democrats and RINO, look the camera right in the eye when they say “11 million.”

I believe that the media settled on 11 million in 2008. It was a lie then and it’s a lie now. Had the media done its job and reported the real numbers when illegals continued to pour in after the first amnesty in 1986 the country would be a lot closer to returning to sane immigration policies instead of talking about another amnesty.

Continuing to cite a false number plays the American people for suckers dumb enough to believe that illegals stopped coming after 2008. I am not going to excerpt the following article because it contains so much info I do not know where to begin. Should you take the time to read it please note the reference to visitors who become illegals on the day they overstay their visas:

Finally, government employees on every level care not a whit about enforcing immigration laws. Their salaries and pensions are guarantied by the income tax, or by property taxes, while illegal aliens are destroying the standard of living for every working American even if they are lucky enough to have a job.

Bro: Why are you here on this board? You are conflicted, bigtime. Me too. Your reasons are yours. Mexican illegals are just like Gays now. Made up political causes that are both so artificial. I posit that Illegal immigration and GAY rights have a parallel. Both are for a minority trying to tweek a issue to the benefit themselves despite the majority, both are exaggerated issues to begin with, NO? Artificial. Hmm, but, that's "democracy" is all about, isn't it?

I like your sarcasm because it shows not everything is lost with your reasoning abilities, but your sloganeering on Iraq makes me think you are an avid supporter of Russia Today ;)

I like your sarcasm because it shows not everything is lost with your reasoning abilities, but your sloganeering on Iraq makes me think you are an avid supporter of Russia Today ;)

Identity politics, just like are our far right white evangelicals.

Forum List

Back