Fascist pigs hate disabled people too...

"Terrorists" is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Sure, the cops overreacted in both cases but terrorists??? Nah.

Sob...cry
Three or so feet to the right of the disabled man is the appropriate (ADA complied) ramped sidewalk/crosswalk for the gentleman to use.
CA state law requires all motor vehicles to halt while crosswalks are inhabited by pedestrians regardless if they are breaking pedestrian laws in place.

Fascist pigs? Did you just wake up from a 1967 coma? Why do I know you're a welfare parasite who's spent time in the joint? Why do I know that? I know that because...well, because it's a cosmic vision, man, very cosmic, and totally far out too...man.

The Guardian video shows a black cop beating on a white victim. I guess you get a little redemp...no, you don't get shit. Adios.

he assaulted the officer by running over his foot. anyone would have knocked that asshole over

in both videos, the cops were justified

just cuz you are in a chair doesn't mean the law doesn't apply to your dumb fucking ass

Cop should have shown more restraint. Should he be fired? No. But he needs to return to Police Camp and learn how to be a cop. The guy in the chair? He needs to go back to Wheel Chair Driving Camp. Both fucked up.

Again this is an example of people who enjoy exercising power. Such people should never be be in any position of authority. For it to be allowed--much less defended--is 100% un-American:

"An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to John Melish (January 13, 1813)

-

he assaulted the officer by running over his foot. anyone would have knocked that asshole over

in both videos, the cops were justified

just cuz you are in a chair doesn't mean the law doesn't apply to your dumb fucking ass
That......

And if you think this makes the police terrorists why are you ranting about the gubbermint?? The way they deny disabled people benefits must surely qualify them as radical Jihadists.

Fascist pigs? Did you just wake up from a 1967 coma? Why do I know you're a welfare parasite who's spent time in the joint? Why do I know that? I know that because...well, because it's a cosmic vision, man, very cosmic, and totally far out too...man.

The Guardian video shows a black cop beating on a white victim. I guess you get a little redemp...no, you don't get shit. Adios.

It's wrong regardless of what race who is. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back