Farmer Prevented from Selling His Crop Because He Supports Traditional Marriage

Did you notice the government assholes think Lansing property is their personal property when it in fact belongs to the people. Very typical of government fiefdoms.

Did you notice the government assholes think Lansing property is their personal property when it in fact belongs to the people. Very typical of government fiefdoms.
Of course it beongs to the people. The ones that voted for the ordinance violated by the farmer.

How about we vote to exclude you from all public functions because of your political views?
I bet you would run crying to anyone who cares, like the bitch you are.

Fascist bastard.

Tough titties. The yokel can peddle his wares plenty of other places.

Discrimination is A-OK with you as long as you approve of it.

What a fucking scumbag you are.
It's not okay. Thus the ordinance. Scumbag.

Don't try to dodge you fascist fuck. You get a hard on being an asshole to people over political disagreements.

This man did nothing to discriminate when selling his product, he got banned for his views.

Fuck off and Die you miserable sack of shit.

Of course it beongs to the people. The ones that voted for the ordinance violated by the farmer.

How about we vote to exclude you from all public functions because of your political views?

Fascist bastard.
Go ahead, nutjob :cuckoo:

Fascist bastard.

Nah, you would whine like a spoiled child, because that is your mentality.

FOAD.

Tough titties. The yokel can peddle his wares plenty of other places.

Discrimination is A-OK with you as long as you approve of it.

What a fucking scumbag you are.
It's not okay. Thus the ordinance. Scumbag.

Don't try to dodge you fascist fuck. You get a hard on being an asshole to people over political disagreements.

This man did nothing to discriminate when selling his product, he got banned for his views.

Fuck off and Die you miserable sack of shit.
His business discriminates against gay people. Thus the metaphorical booting out of the metaphorical door.

Fascist bastard.

The left would scream bloody murder and run to the SCOTUS.

Fascist bastard.
Until a Muslim wants to sell his crop, then you cowards capitulate.

Forum List

Back