"Far Right" can't win for GOP? ...BS!

Skylar, you have posted the same graphs SIX TIMES on this page alone. I think USMB has a policy about flooding the threads with spam.

Blithering nonsense. I've posted evidence refuting your claims a grand total of once on this page.

Math isn't your bag.

There is no point in you repeating the post over and over again. If you don't stop doing this, I will report you to the mods because you're intentionally trying to destroy the integrity of the conversation here.

I'll post the evidence that destroys your nonsense claim exactly as often as you make the nonsense claim. The moment you stop offering us bullshit, I'll stop posting evidence refuting it.

The choice is yours. And if you think I'm violating board rules by posting evidence that refutes your claims, by all means bring in the Mods.

I double dog dare you.

I am not trying to redefine a thing.

Of course you are. You've bizarrely re-imagined 'conservative' to include both liberals and moderates. A redefinition so pointlessly awkward you probably tore something as you pulled it out of your ass.

You've presented absolutely nothing to back your claim that most people are conservative. Or that America wants a conservative. Or that there's no such thing as 'far right'. Or any of the other silly shit you've made up.

Right now your greatest challenge is relevance.

Conservative CAN include liberal and moderate viewpoints. It's not ideologically-driven. I've presented examples. There is no "far right" an no one here has defined any differentiation between someone "far right" and someone "conservative" because both mean the same thing to a liberal.

Most people ARE conservative, even your Gallup poll shows this to be true, even though it is incorrectly comparing "conservative" with liberal ideology. The ONLY way you can manipulate the poll results to your favor is to LIE about moderates. We must suspend disbelief and accept that all moderates are non-conservative, and that's just not remotely realistic. So YOU are the one LYING here, over and over again, as you flood the thread relentlessly in order to shut down the conversation.

The choice is yours. And if you think I'm violating board rules by posting evidence that refutes your claims, by all means bring in the Mods.

I double dog dare you.

No, I think you are violating board rules by flooding the thread with spam in order to destroy the integrity of the conversation. I have reported your posts to the Mods because you seem to think the rules don't apply to you.

Conservative CAN include liberal and moderate viewpoints. It's not ideologically-driven.

Says you, citing yourself. And you can offer us nothing to back that claim up. You citing you isn't evidence. Its merely baseless opinion. And given that you've lied to support your argument ("every poll ever conducted shows that most people are conservative" ring a bell?), your source is has already destroyed his own credibility.

Meanwhile, both Pew and Gallup utterly obliterate your claims. Why would I ignore Pew and Gallup, 20 years of polling data a piece, and tens of thousands of people self identifying their own political leanings....

....and instead believe whatever bullshit you make up for them?

There is no reason.

I've presented examples.

You've presented opinions....citing you. The Begging the Question fallacy.. You've never backed any portion of your claims with the slightest shred of evidence.

That's just you making shit up.

There is no "far right" an no one here has defined any differentiation between someone "far right" and someone "conservative" because both mean the same thing to a liberal.

Obvious nonsense. I've cited your own far right candidate, Ted Cruz. I've cited the positions he holds that are far, far right of mainstream. I've cited the DW Nominate scaling method that places Cruz at nearly the most extreme political rating they've ever measured in their 30 year history. A 0.95 on a scale of 0.0 to 1.0.

You ignored it all. The world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes. I'll refute your lies and bullshit exactly as often as you offer them.

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

I double dog dare you.

No, I think you are violating board rules by flooding the thread with spam in order to destroy the integrity of the conversation. I have reported your posts to the Mods because you seem to think the rules don't apply to you.

I'm posting the evidence that refutes your bullshit exactly as often as you spam your bullshit.

Stop spamming your nonsense and I'll stop posting evidence that refutes it. Otherwise, prepare to be refuted every time you repeat the same debunked lie.

Conservative CAN include liberal and moderate viewpoints. It's not ideologically-driven.

Says you, citing yourself. And you can offer us nothing to back that claim up. You citing you isn't evidence. Its merely baseless opinion.

Well I guess you missed it but it's now hidden under a couple of pages of your spamming with graphs. I offered support for everything I said and you couldn't refute it... that's when you started spamming the thread and filibustering.

Some of the leading Liberal Conservatives of our time... Joe Lieberman, Zell Miller, Bill Clinton, Daniel Patrick Moynihan. All very much liberal in their ideology but conservative in their philosophy.

On the GOP side, we have Rick Santorum and Ron Paul, both very much Conservative but with completely different ideological views on social issues. So there is the evidence to support my claim. And just as before, you can't refute it because it's true.

I also presented the Webster's definition of a Conservative and a Moderate and the definitions are essentially the same. Conservatism IS the "moderate" alternative to radical extremism.

Says you, citing yourself. And you can offer us nothing to back that claim up. You citing you isn't evidence. Its merely baseless opinion.

Well I guess you missed it but it's now hidden under a couple of pages of your spamming with graphs. I offered support for everything I said and you couldn't refute it... that's when you started spamming the thread and filibustering.

And by 'support', you mean you cited yourself again?

Laughing......you citing you isn't 'evidence'. It isn't 'support'. It isn't anything but more meaningless personal opinion backed with exactly jack shit.

While both Pew and Gallup contradict you explicitly and repeatedly. With every poll they've conducted on political leaning for the last 20 years demonstrating you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Some of the leading Liberal Conservatives of our time... Joe Lieberman, Zell Miller, Bill Clinton, Daniel Patrick Moynihan. All very much liberal in their ideology but conservative in their philosophy.

Bill Clinton isn't voting for Ted Cruz.

Joe Liberman isn't voting for Ted Cruz.

Zell Miller isn't voting for Ted Cruz.

If he were alive, Daniel Patrick Moynihan wouldn't vote for Ted Cruz .

Simply destroying your absurd argument that the people want a far right conservative. They don't. Conservatives don't want a far right conservative. Moderates don't. Liberals don't.

No one does.

Of course no one wants a "far right" conservative... they don't exist in reality. The term simply means "a conservative" to you and the liberal left. And you've defined ALL Conservatives as "far right" by applying false stereotypes of the most undesirable ideological extremes you can find and calling that "conservative ideology." I agree.... not many people are going to support "racist, homophobic, bigoted assholes, who want to starve school kids and push old people off the cliff while giving tax breaks to the rich." Unfortunately (for you), that's NOT Conservative philosophy and never will be.

Skylar, you have posted the same graphs SIX TIMES on this page alone. I think USMB has a policy about flooding the threads with spam. There is no point in you repeating the post over and over again. If you don't stop doing this, I will report you to the mods because you're intentionally trying to destroy the integrity of the conversation here.
Which YOU have been habitually violating like a typical far Right hypocrite.
Again.... for the millionth time.... Conservatism is NOT ideologically driven

Of course no one wants a "far right" conservative... they don't exist in reality.

Says you, citing yourself. And you citing yourself doesn't define 'reality'. Merely uninformed personal opinion.

Back in reality, Cruz is definitely far right. Most of the positions he holds are far, far right of the general electorate, or even most republicans. On the DW Nominate scale, where 1.0 is the most extreme conservative position possible while -1.0 is the most extreme liberal position possible and 0.0 is a moderate position....

....Cruz scored a 0.95. That's nearly the most extreme right wing score that the DW Nominate scale has measured in its 30 year history.

But Cruz isn't 'far right'?

Of course he is. And he's polling terribly. Conservatives don't want him. Liberals don't want him. Moderates don't want him. Independants don't want him.

No one wants far right candidates.

The term simply means "a conservative" to you and the liberal left.

The term means far right of the general public. And right of even other republicans. And Cruz is very nearly the all time record holder for extreme right wing politics per the DW nominate scale.

Would you care to compare Cruz on the issue and compare those issues to the general public?

You won't like the results. Cruz is far, far right of the electorate. You imagine he isn't.

You're delusional.

Again... What you mean by "extreme" and "far right" is that Cruz is Conservative.

What I mean by extreme is extreme. Far right of mainstream. Right even of other republicans.

Cruz fits the bill. With his politics so polarized toward the right that he scores a 0.95 on the DW Nominate scale. Nearly the most extreme right wing measurement that has been made in the DW Nominate's 30 year history.

But you imagine Cruz is not far right? You're simply delusional.

Nobody wants far right candidates. Not conservatives. Not moderates. Not republicans. Not liberals. Not independents. Not democrats.

No one.

You've still failed to define what "far right" means other than "conservative."
The far Right is characterized by pigheaded, uncompromising stubbornness, like you.
What needs to be rejected are rigid ideologues. ...

I am DONE with Republicans telling me they are "conservative" then capitulating every chance they get to Democrats while telling me "it's the best we could do." It's time for someone with some balls to stand up and reject the liberal nonsense and false narrative regarding Conservatism. If you don't want to be a part of that, fuck off. I couldn't care less.

Skylar, you have posted the same graphs SIX TIMES on this page alone. I think USMB has a policy about flooding the threads with spam.

Blithering nonsense. I've posted evidence refuting your claims a grand total of once on this page.

Math isn't your bag.

And you are a known habitual liar...

Those aren't on this page. Nor all on the last one.

Wait, do you not know the difference between a page and a thread?

Laughing.......you're quite awful at this, B. Oh, and speaking of habitual liars, tell us again how every poll ever conducted shows that most people are conservatives.

That shit never fails to induce a giggle.

You've still failed to define what "far right" means other than "conservative."

Obvious nonsense:

Skylar said:
Back in reality, Cruz is definitely far right. Most of the positions he holds are far, far right of the general electorate, or even most republicans. On the DW Nominate scale, where 1.0 is the most extreme conservative position possible while -1.0 is the most extreme liberal position possible and 0.0 is a moderate position....

....Cruz scored a 0.95. That's nearly the most extreme right wing score that the DW Nominate scale has measured in its 30 year history.

Far Right can t win for GOP ...BS Page 102 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You insist none of that was ever posted. Anyone can verify that it was.

And I'm right of course.

Forum List

Back