Far left protest plans for Kavanaugh hearing leaked out: Wear white shorts stained w/blood Intimidat

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Far Left Protest Plans for Kavanaugh Hearing Leaked Out: Block Hart Senate Building - Intimidate Senators - Wear White Shorts "Stained with Blood"

Far-left Protestors are gathering for this week’s senate hearings.
upload_2018-9-23_20-40-1.png

Wow you Trump haters are pretty dam disturbed mentallly clipped . To even drema of doing this filthy trashy gross mental actions proves you all really aren't wrapped to tight.

Far Left Protest Plans for Kavanaugh Hearing Leaked Out: Block Hart Senate Building - Intimidate Senators - Wear White Shorts "Stained with Blood"

Far-left Protestors are gathering for this week’s senate hearings.
View attachment 218165

Wow you Trump haters are pretty dam disturbed mentallly clipped . To even drema of doing this filthy trashy gross mental actions proves you all really aren't wrapped to tight.

Turning us into the worlds largest banana republic as fast as they can. I’m sure they will get fawning coverage from the press. And I notice the Washington Post and New York Times are adding more stories about rape injustices.
Our problem isn’t political. We won the election. If it doesn’t matter to them then it doesn’t matter to me. Time to bleach out the communists from their spider holes in American life.
Leftists and America are incompatible.

• Banned
Pretty sure I just merged this topic with 26 others in the giant Kavanaugh/Ford Saturday Sept23 thread in politics. Use those daily merges for these updates.

I doubt it nobody has posted how ANTIFA is goging to show up with BLOOD stains in their shorts.

and WHy merge every singgle Kavanaugh as ohters have mtnioned when they are totally different issues on the same man, which doesn't make them all the same inforation.

Also this is about the PROTESTOR PRICKS ANTIFA more than it is about Kavanugh.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Doing it the way you are thinking it seems we should take ALL TRUMP articles & put them all into one, anything doing with Clinton put them all INTO ONE......

that's kind of BS! and I think others would agree even with me.

I do realize how the Kav. articles are bombing the front pages buuut. .......... they aren't all the same ither like I mention.

Last edited:
Those who support that liar of a woman are going to wear pants that are stained with blood? If yes, I couldn't have picked a better time to be finishing up my latest menstrual period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back