Fanni Willis hires fxxk buddy to be lead prosecutor

Good point... Prosecutors today are only interested to making the case regardless of whether or not it has any merits. This might be inescapable since it's a sort of social entropy that has to be paid in order for the system to actually go forward. Having said that however this is a fuck up of major proportions that might actually cost the entire case. I can't imagine her bosses are too happy with her right now.
Thats always been the case.

Their ethical duties revolve around providing exculpatory evidence, etc. They are fully enabled to charge criminal vermin.

An affair affects political bias? How? It's a prosecution. Did Fani and her supposed bo get interested in Trump's pee pee tapes?
Oh cut the shit.... She has violated at least a dozen different prosecutorial conduct laws both state and federal. If the state of Georgia has any real interest in pursuing this they'll get rid of her immediately... they really have no choice.

On the other hand if they're not all that interested in pursuing it they can leave her there ensuring the death of the case on any kind of appeal.

So yes politics is a main component of the outcome.

Oh cut the shit.... She has violated at least a dozen different prosecutorial conduct laws both state and federal. If the state of Georgia has any real interest in pursuing this they'll get rid of her immediately... they really have no choice.

On the other hand if they're not all that interested in pursuing it they can leave her there ensuring the death of the case on any kind of appeal.

So yes politics is a main component of the outcome.
Really? So she was charged, tried, and convicted of these things?

Oh wait! She's not Donald Trump, so she is guilty and should be punished without proven facts under oath?

never mind

I think you'll find...they do.

Also I believe she is an elected official.

I think you'll find...they do.

Also I believe she is an elected official.
Nah they don't have any choice. They have one on paper but in reality it's all finished. If they want to press the case they will necessarily have to make a change in personnel. The evidence of ethical violation is piling up daily.

Believe it or not the deadliest slings and arrows will come from within their own team.. The lead prosecuto is completely inexperienced in these matters whereas his two compatriots who have a world of experience in this legal issue I'll being paid at a fraction of what he's getting for remuneration.. It wouldn't surprise me if one of them sent out the information.

Willis's Fanny is cooked.

Nah they don't have any choice. They have one on paper but in reality it's all finished. If they want to press the case they will necessarily have to make a change in personnel. The evidence of ethical violation is piling up daily.
We shall certainly see. I will admit openly I don't know what they can or can't do against an elected person. The prosecution attorney however, is unlikely to go anywhere.

We shall certainly see. I will admit openly I don't know what they can or can't do against an elected person. The prosecution attorney however, is unlikely to go anywhere.
Hey that's fine leaving him in ensures the death of the case on appeal.

1705537382731.png

The Georgia election interference case against Trump should be thrown out.

Good stuff on this whole Fani situation. Say where's all the clown show Dems defending her?

Forum List

Back