Fani Willis Has a Net Worth of ~$8 million

That is what we are aware of.

How much of that is [stolen] campaign funds? Where did it all come from?

This is much deeper than it is when it began.
Hey, she's a lawyer, she probably made a lot of money.

But if she's worth 8 million, she certainly didn't need to hire Wade to get a kickback.

This is a big Nothingburger.

1708125624380.png

What is a "real job"?

She's an attorney. They make $500 an hour.

Her legal career has been out there since 1996. Assuming she made some good investments, 8 million probably isn't an unreasonable net worth.
She's a government employee, dumbfuck.

Her salary is known and published. I'm too lazy to go look but I think I saw $120K.

Let's see your creative "chick math" again. Show your work.

fani willis chubby and corrupt.jpg

But if she's worth 8 million, she certainly didn't need to hire Wade to get a kickback.

View attachment 903487
She/s admitting to stealing campaign funds, so why wouldn’t she want to get more money from kickbacks?

And don't forget that the father of Fani Willis is a founder of the Black Panthers.

She's a government employee, dumbfuck.

Her salary is known and published. I'm too lazy to go look but I think I saw $120K.

Let's see your creative "chick math" again. Show your work.

Okay. 120K salary times 27 years as a lawyer. Put that in some sound investments, you can be very rich. It's pretty clear she lives with her father so she's not worried about a rent or mortgage.

Okay. 120K salary times 27 years as a lawyer. Put that in some sound investments, you can be very rich. It's pretty clear she lives with her father so she's not worried about a rent or mortgage.
Was she making 120k/ yr 20 years ago?

Does her father “the world traveler” own the home they live in?

View attachment 903487
That is what privilege is. Cause she is not very smart. The nation has changed to her limitations. With all the benefits that come from it. We have in a way a reverse old south. If put into a neutral courts system somewhere else on the planet, she will fail in a huge way.

Was she making 120k/ yr 20 years ago?

Does her father “the world traveler” own the home they live in?

I wouldn't know... Point is, she's a lawyer, she makes good money and probably has a pretty good set of investments.

That is what privilege is. Cause she is not very smart. The nation has changed to her limitations. With all the benefits that come from it. We have in a way a reverse old south. If put into a neutral courts system somewhere else on the planet, she will fail in a huge way.

You mean, being well off gives you privileges? Who would have guessed?

That is what we are aware of.

How much of that is [stolen] campaign funds? Where did it all come from?

This is much deeper than it is when it began.

Fani is a race hustler just like her father. No different than Jesse Jackson.

Forum List

Back