Families sue UK government over relatives’ deaths during Covid crisis

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A group of 30 families are suing the UK government, care homes and hospitals over the deaths of their relatives in the early days of the Covid pandemic.

The families argue that not enough was done to prevent the deaths and are claiming damages for loss of life and distress.

The cases all relate to deaths in 2020, when patients infected with Covid were being transferred from hospitals into care homes.

God bless these people. I wish them every success. Jonson, Hancock and all the other conservative slags should be on trial for murder.

I look forward to seeing some justice but I wont hold my breath,

A group of 30 families are suing the UK government, care homes and hospitals over the deaths of their relatives in the early days of the Covid pandemic.

The families argue that not enough was done to prevent the deaths and are claiming damages for loss of life and distress.

The cases all relate to deaths in 2020, when patients infected with Covid were being transferred from hospitals into care homes.

God bless these people. I wish them every success. Jonson, Hancock and all the other conservative slags should be on trial for murder.

Wow, you are a two faced little bitch aren't you. You were screaming for the lockdowns and the jab mandates.

YOU are equally to blame for the deaths of those poor people you fascist swine.

Wow, you are a two faced little bitch aren't you. You were screaming for the lockdowns and the jab mandates.

Why are they suing the UK government.

It was all Trumps fault.

The UK has socialized medicine. Of course there are going to be fuck ups. That's the whole idea behind that kind of system.

The nations with the best COVID record also had the fewest masks and vaccines- places like the Tremendous Nations of Benin, Chad and Niger, which had exceedingly low rates.

The UK has socialized medicine. Of course there are going to be fuck ups. That's the whole idea behind that kind of system.

The nations with the best COVID record also had the fewest masks and vaccines- places like the Tremendous Nations of Benin, Chad and Niger, which had exceedingly low rates.

Maybe your government shouldn't have followed the lead of Killer Cuomo in New York......

Tory trash killed those people by dumping them untested into homes. The covid deaths are the result of shit conservatism.
These are the facts. it gave us death rates on a trumpian scale.

Tory trash killed those people by dumping them untested into homes. The covid deaths are the result of shit conservatism.
These are the facts. it gave us death rates on a trumpian scale.

The facts are that Boris wanted to wrap old people in bubble wrap, throw them into isolation centers and weld the doors shut until COVID burned its way through the population in fairly short order. His critics just about had a stroke at the idea so he adopted the left wing shutdown and isolate strategy. Based on the experience of the Amish, Boris should have stuck with Plan A.

The facts are that Boris wanted to wrap old people in bubble wrap, throw them into isolation centers and weld the doors shut until COVID burned its way through the population in fairly short order. His critics just about had a stroke at the idea so he adopted the left wing shutdown and isolate strategy. Based on the experience of the Amish, Boris should have stuck with Plan A.
Boris didnt give any thought to people in old folks homes.
Remember he was partying all through this.
In reality he should have topped himself and saved lives.

Tory filth are responsible for many deaths, they also made dosh out of covid, remember when Hancock gave a PPI contract worth £26 million to his publican mate, i would be surprised if there was no kickback from that deal.

Tory filth are responsible for many deaths, they also made dosh out of covid, remember when Hancock gave a PPI contract worth £26 million to his publican mate, i would be surprised if there was no kickback from that deal.
Did you notce that the PPE fraud investigation has been pushed back beyond the next election ?
He gave his sister a contract as well.
Fucking tory scum.

Boris didnt give any thought to people in old folks homes.
Remember he was partying all through this.
In reality he should have topped himself and saved lives.

"Johnson is basing Britain’s COVID strategy partly on the theory of “herd immunity, his critics say. His science advisers last week said there’s little the government can do to prevent the virus spreading and that the best way to protect the public from the virus in the long term is for most of the population to contract it, while shielding the old and vulnerable from catching the coronavirus.

Once about 60% of the population has had the disease, thereby becoming immune in theory from further reinfection, it will provide some protection to those who are not immune because the virus will spread much more slowly or may just die out.

The government’s priority, instead, is to try to slow the rate of the spread of COVID-19 to avoid the public health system from becoming overwhelmed. The ‘herd immunity’ strategy is being championed by Johnson’s chief science adviser, Patrick Vallance, and has become the focus of an increasingly charged debate, with its critics saying it is out of step with the lockdown strategies being adopted by Britain’s European neighbors."

March 15, 2020 Boris Johnson Steps up Plans to Tackle Coronavirus as Criticism Mounts

"Johnson is basing Britain’s COVID strategy partly on the theory of “herd immunity, his critics say. His science advisers last week said there’s little the government can do to prevent the virus spreading and that the best way to protect the public from the virus in the long term is for most of the population to contract it, while shielding the old and vulnerable from catching the coronavirus.

Once about 60% of the population has had the disease, thereby becoming immune in theory from further reinfection, it will provide some protection to those who are not immune because the virus will spread much more slowly or may just die out.

The government’s priority, instead, is to try to slow the rate of the spread of COVID-19 to avoid the public health system from becoming overwhelmed. The ‘herd immunity’ strategy is being championed by Johnson’s chief science adviser, Patrick Vallance, and has become the focus of an increasingly charged debate, with its critics saying it is out of step with the lockdown strategies being adopted by Britain’s European neighbors."

March 15, 2020 Boris Johnson Steps up Plans to Tackle Coronavirus as Criticism Mounts
Well the result of that would be genocide, you can't let something like that rip through the population.

It's the Tory way, corrupt to the bone, what would you expect from that Bullingdon club entitled scum?
i ddont doubt he said it. but the idea of it being a strategy is not one you can credit johnson with. It will be useful in court though.
jognson said _ let the bodies pile high
And so they did.

Forum List

Back