False Positive

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by NATO AIR, Sep 29, 2005.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    We have to ask ourselves, are we as a nation willing to stand by and let millions die because we did not want to take action?

2. Hagbard Celine

Hagbard Celine Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    I tell you what, those darn Africans have really not proven to be too adept at adjusting to the aftermath of European Imperialist rule. I mean for God's sake, form a decent government you know?

3. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    I'm sure they'd like too, but people keep funding these pesky military regimes and dictatorships. THink of it this way, even though Euro Colonialism has "ended" (wink, wink) "the man" still keeps killing them and setting their homes on fire. Yo. :soul:

4. Hagbard Celine

Hagbard Celine Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Word Said. But I tell you what, most of the "funding" you be talking about comes from us and others around the world in the form of "aid." I be agreeing with you Said. We need to stop thowing cash at them and start sending people to help them learn how to farm and shit. Word.

5. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Sudan hasn't resolved anything since April, I doubt they will be getting the supposed aid allocated to them by the end of the year. South Africa is so worried about refugees from Zimbabwe, they're willing to pay some of Zimbabwe's debt owed to the World Bank. Why is in Zimbabwe in economic crisis.....no aid, economic sanctions, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I'm talking about funding from places like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, you know....for spreading the word and keeping the Muslim faith alive.