False Corroboration, The Police State, KGB Propaganda, & Insurance Policies

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Tick tick on Mueller’s career if he does not Investigate Fusion GPS, Steele, Shearer, Blumenthal, Kerry, Clinton & Obama who made DOCUMENTED Financial Transactions with known KGB Agents to obtain propaganda materials for The Fake Fusion GPS Dossier that Blumenthal, Steele and Shearer constructed on behalf of Hillary Clinton, Obama Bin Spying, and The DNC.

They then distributed this Dossier to John Kerry in the State Department

They distributed it to John McCain who delivered it to The FBI, and Kerry delivered his package to the DOJ.

The same materials were delivered simultaneously through two willing high ranking Government Officials to the DOJ & FBI.

They also prepositioned interviews in The Media to create a 3rd Path for their Propaganda, knowing Loyal FBI and DOJ lackeys would take it the rest of the way for them.

And how do they know that certain people would do their bidding?

Ohr a high ranking FBI official and his wife a Fusion GPS employee assured them that this would be done. Strozk assured them, McCabe assured them and others, probably James Comey who were in the famous “Insurance Policy” meeting in McCabes’s office. An Insurance Policy is a Guarantee of a Payoff if certain conditions occur.

Trump was elected, and The Insurance Policy was put in motion which is clear evidence that hey made assurances to Clinton, Obama, and The DNC to stop the “Orange Menace.”

That is the very definition of Information Warfare and Interference in an election.

This is the stuff of Banana Republics, the way Nazis rise to power in a Democratic Weimar Republic.

So how do we know that what Mueller is doing is nothing but carrying on Comey’s operation to cover all this up? Because he is running both an Interference operation with The Trump Administration and a cover up operation to protect the conspirators in The FBI, DOJ, DNC, Clinton and Obama clans,

We know Mueller is doing this because Mueller has refused to look at Fusion GPS and all the players, American, British, and Russian that funneled this Fake Dossier through three channels as their “Insurance Policy” to nulllify an election and unseat a duly elected president by staging a soft Coup internally.

If this is about Russian Interference, a good Investigstor would gonto the Original Source of the complaint and that is The Clinton Campaign.

So long as he Ignores that he is a willing pawn in this Information Warfare!

Last edited:
I don't know about pawn. Mueller seems to be higher up on the food chain.
Looks like I could have used some editing in the OP.

I agree with you that Comey was more than a pawn.

Rumor is now that Comey was given Immunity. I have to ask, why is everyone associated with Clinton getting Immunity From Prosecution?

Because they Committed Crimes, that’s why!

And the recent indictments? LoL

Let’s Look at the crux of that issue.

Only $100,000 was spent between Twitter and Facebook for Pro Clinton or Pro Trump Ads by Foreign Nations. This is not even a crime btw. Twitter and Facebook are open to alll persons around the world.

$100 K vs. Clinton spending $1.5 Billion on herself....???? President Trump could wipe his ass with $100 K and not care. It’s nothing.

This is again nothing but a distraction. The Indictments are a joke and unprovable and no one is going to be extradited from Russia for Fake Crimes that you cannot even find in US Code.

Someone call me when they investigate COIE Lawfirm, Fusion GPS, Steele and his Russian Contacts and how Russian Propaganda was passed along to the DOJ, FBI & FISA Court.

I’ll give a fuck when someone
Explains to me how The Obama Administration was allowed to spy on a rival campaign in the midst of a Presidential Election and how what they did ISN’T a crime.

I’ll give a damn when someone gets up on National TV and lies to me about how the money the DNC laundered through them is NOT a Felony and NOT a violation of Campaign Finance Law.

Yet Mueller and Rosenstein want nothing to do with that!

Can someone explain why?

Last edited:
Because Sessions is sitting on his doing nothing when he could ask say, Judicial Watch to appoint a special counsel.

Exactly how did the Mods determine this was a conspiracy theory when every fact I have written down is true?

Forum List

Back