Fakebook users this is for you

"Fake book" is already taken, sorry. It's a musician's aid.

Why don't you use my term --- "Nosebook". Named for the body part it keep busy.

Wheres the outrage...oh that's right ya all knew this alrdy and the cameras aren't on

Wheres the outrage...oh that's right ya all knew this alrdy and the cameras aren't on

Never had an account with them... Save my rage for something I give a shit about...
but ...but ....stolen data made Trump President .....uuummm....ummmmm

Never had an account with them... Save my rage for something I give a shit about...
but ...but ....stolen data made Trump President .....uuummm....ummmmm

Funny, When Obama Harvested Facebook Data On Millions Of Users To Win In 2012, Everyone Cheered

Facebook Data Scandal: When Obama Harvested Facebook Data On Millions To Win In 2012, Everyone Cheered

According to various news accounts, a professor at Cambridge University built a Facebook app around 2014 that involved a personality quiz. About 270,000 users of the app agreed to share some of their Facebook information, as well as data from people on their friends list. As a result, tens of millions ended up part of this data-mining operation.

Consulting firm Cambridge Analytica, which paid for the research, later worked with the Trump campaign to help them target advertising campaigns on Facebook, using the data they'd gathered on users.

A former campaign director, Carol Davidsen, tweeted that "Facebook was surprised we were able to suck out the whole social graph, but they didn't stop us once they realized that was what we were doing."

Forum List

Back