Fake Protests Try to Dumb Down Town Hall Meetings

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Fake Protests Try to Dumb Down Town Hall Meetings - Associated Content

Isn't it just a little crazy that the Obama Admin says that the healthcare providers and the ins. companies and the doctors and nurses and so on, are behind his healthcare reform bill and NOW...supposedly the insurance and healthcare providers are behind forming FAKE protests...What a bunch of double speak spin crap!

The anger of the American people is real as some of us have read the bill unlike congress.
If you don't wan't the U.S. Government comming into your house and telling you how to raise your children (sec 440) call your Congress...Call your Senator........Here are the lists of senators and rep's.

U.S. Senate: Senators Home

Office of the Clerk

I saw Gibbs dealing that fascist swill, EVERYONE that protests obama according to him are organized 'faux' protestors.

This asshole could be Goebbel's grandson.

BO's admin has now set the narative, watch as its now used here whenever anyone protests Obama.

I saw Gibbs dealing that fascist swill, EVERYONE that protests obama according to him are organized 'faux' protestors.

You clearly have no idea what fascism is if you think fighting corporate power and greed is part of it.

George W Bush and the 14 points of fascism - Project for the OLD American Century
http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/search?q=fascism

"Dr. Lawrence Britt has examined the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia) and several Latin American regimes. Britt found 14 defining characteristics common to each..."

http://www.rense.com/general37/char.htm

If you can read those 14 points and come back with liberal there is really no little hope for you in any debate and you need to educate yourself.

http://www.cursor.org/stories/fascismii.php

Last edited:
Yep--remember they pulled that one with the tea partiers too. I guess Americans are little outraged over finding out that their elected representatives do not read massive government spending bills before signing off on them.

It's clear that none of the outrage is "fake." Americans are really ticked--even in typically democrat districts. Ones that voted for Obama & are truly regreting it today.

"The Chickens have come home to roost"--& it looks like it's going to be one heck of a bar-b-q for the month of August.

I am waiting for my democrat senator to announce his plans for a town hall meeting--that will be posted on his web-site at the end of this week--"if he has the courage to have one & then show up for it."--LOL.

Last edited:
stupid shit removed to save space
I clearly know what i'm talking about, and you clearly don't.

You have such a hardon for all things Obama your brain is liquified, so don't try to tell me I 'don't know' what i'm talking about.

You have yet to EVER make sense in any of your posts, you are a little puppy yelping out whatever talking point your masters tell tyou to yelp.

So hump someone else's leg muttface, I'm tired of you fucking ideolouges.

Fake Protests Try to Dumb Down Town Hall Meetings - Associated Content

Isn't it just a little crazy that the Obama Admin says that the healthcare providers and the ins. companies and the doctors and nurses and so on, are behind his healthcare reform bill and NOW...supposedly the insurance and healthcare providers are behind forming FAKE protests...What a bunch of double speak spin crap!

The anger of the American people is real as some of us have read the bill unlike congress.
If you don't wan't the U.S. Government comming into your house and telling you how to raise your children (sec 440) call your Congress...Call your Senator........Here are the lists of senators and rep's.

U.S. Senate: Senators Home

Office of the Clerk

The type of denial coming from the Obama administration is very similar to the denial that Republicans were putting out in late 2005 when people were protesting the amnesty bill. They were so sure that it was just a fringe element that was just particularly noisy. They couldn't believe that it was really a grassroots movement of the people. They found out how wrong they were when the 2006 mid term elections were held. I think the Obamites will get the same message in 2010 about health care.

Yep--remember they pulled that one with the tea partiers too. I guess Americans are little outraged over finding out that their elected representatives do not read massive government spending bills before signing off on them.

It's clear that none of the outrage is "fake." Americans are really ticked--even in typically democrat districts. Ones that voted for Obama & are truly regreting it today.

"The Chickens have come home to roost"--& it looks like it's going to be one heck of a bar-b-q for the month of August.

I am waiting for my democrat senator to announce his plans for a town hall meeting--that will be posted on his web-site at the end of this week--"if he has the courage to have one & then show up for it."--LOL.
Of course it is, but the propaganda can't allow any dissent to the 'beloved leader' and his many plans.

So therefore, and dissent must be attacked as organized evil people trying to fool the public.

This Obama is an abomination, he makes the Chimp look like George Washington by comparson.

Of course it is, but the propaganda can't allow any dissent to the 'beloved leader' and his many plans.

So therefore, and dissent must be attacked as organized evil people trying to fool the public.

This Obama is an abomination, he makes the Chimp look like George Washington by comparson.

I agree! One thing is for sure....He isn't going to be there for a second term...Stick a fork in him...he's done. No one will vote for him to be reelected!

Forum List

Back