Fake News 'King' Crashing & Burning

Did you actually read your article? Yes, they are scaling back, and around 50 jobs are going to go away. But, it's not for their broadcast presence, it's for their DIGITAL (meaning internet) presence.

Big movement afoot to get CNN out of every American airport that they are in. Hope they succeed.

This is how you fight them. They’ve been expelled from the whitehouse, rejected in congress and we are eeeding thembout of the intelligence community. But we’ve done this before. The reason nothing changes is the liberal stranglehold on societal chokepoints. Beating them politically is like not taling all your antibiotics. They come back from their cracks and crannies.
So it would be great to get cnn out of public areas.
I was in a hospital waiting room recently and asked the receptionist to turn it off. She did without comment.
But this fight isn’t political. They are and have been many times beaten politically. Expunge them from public life.

Did you actually read your article? Yes, they are scaling back, and around 50 jobs are going to go away. But, it's not for their broadcast presence, it's for their DIGITAL (meaning internet) presence.
Oh.....you decided not to blame this on Trump's dangerous economic policies.

You must have me confused with someone else. I don't talk much about his economic policies other than to say that they appear to be a bad idea. In just about any thread I've talked about his tax plan, I said I was going to wait until around June or July to see where the economy is going.

Besides, Trump is part of the government, and the government isn't supposed to meddle in private business (at least according to the conservatives). And, if they are reducing their digital media because they started off with a crappy model, why shouldn't they restructure and do something different?

Na, na, na, na

Na, na, na, na

Hey, hey, hey

GOOOOD-BYE!

:p

Forum List

Back