Fake News is finally, finally on its way out....note to the dumb, your bs bubble is bursting

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Advertisers Pull Ads From Sean Hannity’s Fox News Show.....welp folks, I don't know what they're gonna do now. Let's hope they find a paper and read, instead of feeding off the bs that Fox spews on a daily basis....what has killed this network....Obama. You can't make money off of the GOP, you'd have to tell the truth and that doesn't bring in dolla's!!

Advertisers Pull Ads From Sean Hannity’s Fox News Show.....welp folks, I don't know what they're gonna do now. Let's hope they find a paper and read, instead of feeding off the bs that Fox spews on a daily basis....what has killed this network....Obama. You can't make money off of the GOP, you'd have to tell the truth and that doesn't bring in dolla's!!
giphy.gif

It points out the fatal flaw in modern conservatism, if they don't have a devil to push against they have nothing. Their message has always been 'you our audience are under attack from THEM, stay with us and we'll keep you safe from THEM'. But the 'THEM' are not in power now so the threat is exposed as fake. Just like the fear mongering fake news.

Obama and the democrats are the meal tickets for conservative venues....and have been for years. Now that the GOP are the owners of this country, they got nothing...nothing. You got Hannity harping on this DNC conspiracy story to the point where the family, said enough is enough.....now he has nothing to talk about....now mind you, all the planet is talking about Trump, Russia, healthcare, etc and these sorry motherfuckers are still talking about Hillary and conspiracies.

Just as the GOP are lost souls without democrats to oppose, Fake news is now lost, without Obama, Hillary and the democrats to be their meal tickets

It points out the fatal flaw in modern conservatism, if they don't have a devil to push against they have nothing. Their message has always been 'you our audience are under attack from THEM, stay with us and we'll keep you safe from THEM'. But the 'THEM' are not in power now so the threat is exposed as fake. Just like the fear mongering fake news.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Can we get a Amen up in har?

What happens if O'Reilly starts a REAL conservative news network? Oh my.
Yaw can start the most conservative news network ever....you still got nothing....there is no more Obama, no more HIllary, no more dems in charge...you whores got the ball, now damit play the game!!

I barely even watch t.v. as it is....no sweat off my balls
Yaw can start the most conservative news network ever....you still got nothing....there is no more Obama, no more HIllary, no more dems in charge...you whores got the ball, now damit play the game!!
You are dumb as a box of rocks, those two's mess is still out here.

Guess that leaves BET & PMSNBC for the critical thinkers out there....... lol
Its not about critical thinking, its about facts, something conservative news outlets lack. Now you can keep your head in the sand and watch the facts fly by or you can get a net out and catch it, the truth will not become an ALTERNATIVE FACT...SORRY DUMB ASS!!

I barely even watch t.v. as it is....no sweat off my balls
You are dumb as a box of rocks, those two's mess is still out here.
Another moron refusing to see the tides of change are coming. Fox news is becoming a thing of the past.....yaw got nothing to whine about...well actually you do, yaw just too gotdamned stupid to find a mirror.

Forum List

Back