Democrats struggling to achieve any kind of party unity

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tom Perez’s swear words aren’t working.

The new chair of the Democratic National Committee recently began cursing — “Republicans don’t give a shit about people” — as a way to fire up the base in his attempt to unify the party against President Trump. But in the three months since the Democratic party elected Perez as DNC chair over Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, Perez has struggled to bridge the gap between the establishment and progressive wings of the party.

Perez and the DNC have been especially unsuccessful in convincing their ........................

Democrats Struggling To Achieve Any Kind of Party Unity
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave it to idiots to eat themselves alive, and when it's all done and over with this moron will be left holding the bag all by himself because nobody will trust he won't turn on them either.

The are completely united in hating white American Christian males.

That is all you need to ever know. Other than that, they stand for nothing.

The dems must be maintaining some kind of party discipline or the repugs wouldn't be having such a hard time of getting rid of the ACA.
That has nothing to do with the Democrats, goofball. The moderate Republicans are the ones holding the repeal up.
Are any dems on board with the repugs? Or are they maintaining party discipline?

We can push it through anytime these moderate cucks get on board.
Really? LOL Your senile old orange clown is under criminal investigation for obstruction of justice, and half his admin under investigation for collusion with an adversarial foreign power to influence our Presidential elections. Investigations that might lead to treason charges for some.

In the meantime, the GOP has the Executive, the House, and the Senate. And cannot get a thing done. For eight years the GOP stated the things they were going to change, when they took over the government. So all they have done so far, is make the water and air more polluted in the coal mining states. Isn't that wonderful?

The dems must be maintaining some kind of party discipline or the repugs wouldn't be having such a hard time of getting rid of the ACA.
That has nothing to do with the Democrats, goofball. The moderate Republicans are the ones holding the repeal up.
Well, then it appears that it is the Repug side that isn't unified then. Maybe the investigation has them distracted and worried.

Well, then it appears that it is the Repug side that isn't unified then. Maybe the investigation has them distracted and worried.
The right is never unified which is a good thing...for right wing politics.

The Left has more dependency on unity than the right to get their way.

The right's different factions compromise for the good of the whole.

The left is supposed to, And it hurts you more when your side isn't unified, because you are expected to be unified.
The right seemed pretty unified over the past 20 years. They pretty much voted in lockstep against Clinton and Obama while giving Bush everything he wanted. If Trump wasn't a big fuckup they would be giving him everything he wants too.

The left has more dependency on unity right now because they are the minority party. They go along with the repugs, and they lose everything.

The right's factions compromise for the benefit of the haves and have mores. It has been that way as long as I can remember.

I

The left is supposed to, And it hurts you more when your side isn't unified, because you are expected to be unified.
The right seemed pretty unified over the past 20 years. They pretty much voted in lockstep against Clinton and Obama while giving Bush everything he wanted. If Trump wasn't a big fuckup they would be giving him everything he wants too.

The left has more dependency on unity right now because they are the minority party. They go along with the repugs, and they lose everything.

The right's factions compromise for the benefit of the haves and have mores. It has been that way as long as I can remember.
There is no Right wing unity in the US, we have so many factions it's insane. But....that's a strength, as counterintuitive as that sounds.

I'm not going to explain why it is a strength to you. I want your side to fail, no tips for you.

I

There is no Right wing unity in the US, we have so many factions it's insane. But....that's a strength, as counterintuitive as that sounds.

I'm not going to explain why it is a strength to you. I want your side to fail, no tips for you.
What? You have conservatives, ultra-conservatives, the religious reich, and the tea partiers. All the moderates have been primaried out of the party. Can't really think of where there is much dissent.

The dems, on the other hand have a wide range of factions from very liberal to moderate to republican lite. Couple that with the weak leadership of Pelosi, I'm really surprised that they are holding the line as well as they are.

Forum List

Back