Fake news: actors , robots, androids, television creations

REALLY??????
I'm assuming this means NO, you cannot provide any evidence to support your loonybin claims about this woman, and NO you can't/won't explain why you were lying about her donning a worker vest.

Are you comfortable being exposed as a liar like that? Doesn't it sting a little since you conspiracy theory types love tooting on about how you're seeking truth? Clearly a backpack is not a worker vest, ironic you need to spread false information in order to claim you are spreading the truth behind false information.

You should see if USMB can change your username to "Dale Liar" maybe they can do that.

REALLY??????
I'm assuming this means NO, you cannot provide any evidence to support your loonybin claims about this woman, and NO you can't/won't explain why you were lying about her donning a worker vest.

Are you comfortable being exposed as a liar like that? Doesn't it sting a little since you conspiracy theory types love tooting on about how you're seeking truth? Clearly a backpack is not a worker vest, ironic you need to spread false information in order to claim you are spreading the truth behind false information.

You should see if USMB can change your username to "Dale Liar" maybe they can do that.

It certainly looked like a worker's vest and that had to be what they were implying by interviewing her AND are you saying that all of the people there that she was the only person that they could find to interview????? Are you saying that CNN doesn't fake the news????? Need more examples????

How about this one?????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

It certainly looked like a worker's vest and that had to be what they were implying by interviewing her AND are you saying that all of the people there that she was the only person that they could find to interview?????
Had to be what they were implying? That isn't true, there was no implication of anything given it was a completely different source and she told the exact same story. You need to look up the difference between "imply" and "infer" because what you have here is the latter, you are determined to see everything in shades of conspiracies so you see patterns in noise that other more sane people don't need to create.

I've made no claim that she was the only person they could find, she was out front and upset and a witness so of course media outlets were interviewing here. This becoming "only person" is yet another invalid characteristic of this whole thing you've manufactured. Other witnesses being interviewed =

etc. tons of them

Are you saying that CNN doesn't fake the news?????
I am saying:

1. You are gullible for believing everything you see on youtube
2. You are a liar for saying this woman donned a work vest when it was a backpack on a traveler
3. You manufacture intent as evidence, but that is evidence based on assumption so not valid

In other words, you're a fool for believing this is a crisis actor.

It certainly looked like a worker's vest and that had to be what they were implying by interviewing her AND are you saying that all of the people there that she was the only person that they could find to interview?????
Had to be what they were implying? That isn't true, there was no implication of anything given it was a completely different source and she told the exact same story. You need to look up the difference between "imply" and "infer" because what you have here is the latter, you are determined to see everything in shades of conspiracies so you see patterns in noise that other more sane people don't need to create.

I've made no claim that she was the only person they could find, she was out front and upset and a witness so of course media outlets were interviewing here. This becoming "only person" is yet another invalid characteristic of this whole thing you've manufactured. Other witnesses being interviewed =

etc. tons of them

Are you saying that CNN doesn't fake the news?????
I am saying:

1. You are gullible for believing everything you see on youtube
2. You are a liar for saying this woman donned a work vest when it was a backpack on a traveler
3. You manufacture intent as evidence, but that is evidence based on assumption so not valid

In other words, you're a fool for believing this is a crisis actor.

No, they interviewed her twice and they changed her appearance. Are you contending that your beloved fake news media doesn't use crisis actors? Do you want to go with that one???? or that they don't interview their own people that they try to pass off as a random strangers??? Or that they don't use blue and green screens to make it appear that they have "boots on the ground" where the news is breaking????? Is that your stance???

No, they interviewed her twice and they changed her appearance.
One interview is from CNN, the other is from another source. Only someone who sees the world in shades of conspiracies would think that someone donning a backpack (at an airport no less) and hat while keeping same shirt and telling same story means some sinister forces involved in a grand deception dressed her up to appear as someone else.

Are you contending that your beloved fake news media doesn't use crisis actors? Do you want to go with that one????
False dichotomy, I never professed any love for news media nor have I declared them fake. Noting the serious flaws in the arguments put forth by conspiracy theorists and questioning their sources doesn't equate to loving anything.

Or that they don't use blue and green screens to make it appear that they have "boots on the ground" where the news is breaking????? Is that your stance???
This part I'm not sure of, I'd find it a lot more believable than the ridiculous crisis actor bullshit.

No, they interviewed her twice and they changed her appearance.
One interview is from CNN, the other is from another source. Only someone who sees the world in shades of conspiracies would think that someone donning a backpack (at an airport no less) and hat while keeping same shirt and telling same story means some sinister forces involved in a grand deception dressed her up to appear as someone else.

Are you contending that your beloved fake news media doesn't use crisis actors? Do you want to go with that one????
False dichotomy, I never professed any love for news media nor have I declared them fake. Noting the serious flaws in the arguments put forth by conspiracy theorists and questioning their sources doesn't equate to loving anything.

Or that they don't use blue and green screens to make it appear that they have "boots on the ground" where the news is breaking????? Is that your stance???
This part I'm not sure of, I'd find it a lot more believable than the ridiculous crisis actor bullshit.

All I can say is do some digging...you are a smart enough dude even if I don't agree with your political views. Look up the satellite feeds of CNN's fake Gulf War coverage in 1991 but it goes back even before that. It goes back to the days of the Spanish-American War and the false flag event that was the explosion of "The Maine"....all wars are bankers wars, my friend.....all designed to monopolize the resources of countries that cannot fend for themselves.

How about this one?????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I must be missing something, where is proof that is fake?

Have you ever been on a huge boat or a ship..... and especially at the front on choppy waters with the wind blowing? He doesn't have to hang on to the rails, he doesn't have a hair out of place and the audio is as clear as a bell........he reminds me of that Tidy Bowl commercial from the 70's where the "captain" is floating around the bowl of a toilet in a dinghy........look closely. I find it utterly hilarious.

Have you ever been on a huge boat or a ship..... and especially at the front on choppy waters with the wind blowing? He doesn't have to hang on to the rails, he doesn't have a hair out of place and the audio is as clear as a bell.......
He's on a ship, his legs are spread farther than a person naturally standing. Go watch the full video of the CNN broadcast, you'll see when they are zoomed on him his hair blowing all around in the wind. Here is a screen capture I made from it, you can see his hair on top blowing and how wide his stance is to keep balance:

g8l9Dtt.png

They also panned way further to the right in the full broadcast, your youtube conspiracy video cut that part out but the camera goes all the way to starboard and you can see the boat rocking up and down in contrast to the US destroyer passing them to the right. If it was just a guy standing in front of a green screen you couldn't pan off that far from front or there would be no more screen.

Also this guy is definitely in Turkey as they claim in the video, he's their correspondent in Turkey and was actually arrested there by Turkish authorities. So it isn't like they are doing a fake green screen to put someone in an area he isn't, they said he's in Turkey and it is very likely that is exactly where he was.

ca9.PNG

Last edited:
Have you ever been on a huge boat or a ship..... and especially at the front on choppy waters with the wind blowing? He doesn't have to hang on to the rails, he doesn't have a hair out of place and the audio is as clear as a bell.......
He's on a ship, his legs are spread farther than a person naturally standing. Go watch the full video of the CNN broadcast, you'll see when they are zoomed on him his hair blowing all around in the wind. Here is a screen capture I made from it, you can see his hair on top blowing and how wide his stance is to keep balance:

g8l9Dtt.png

They also panned way further to the right in the full broadcast, your youtube conspiracy video cut that part out but the camera goes all the way to starboard and you can see the boat rocking up and down in contrast to the US destroyer passing them to the right. If it was just a guy standing in front of a green screen you couldn't pan off that far from front or there would be no more screen.

Also this guy is definitely in Turkey as they claim in the video, he's their correspondent in Turkey and was actually arrested there by Turkish authorities. So it isn't like they are doing a fake green screen to put someone in an area he isn't, they said he's in Turkey and it is very likely that is exactly where he was.

ca9.PNG

He may have actually been in Turkey but he wasn't on any boat riding on choppy waters that are wind swept....no friggin' way. I have been on a boat many times and you can't stand in one spot and it even looks like his figure is super-imposed and "copied and pasted" onto the background. Seriously, this has been going on for decades...it's a cheap way to sensationalize any news story to make the people feel that they are getting the real "skinny".......it's all fake to me and I don't buy any of it.

He may have actually been in Turkey but he wasn't on any boat riding on choppy waters that are wind swept....no friggin' way. I have been on a boat many times and you can't stand in one spot
I've been on plenty of boats too, and yes you can stand on them and it looks exactly like that guy is doing with the wider legs than usual. You have no idea how much his boat was moving, it's too hard to tell. Did you watch the video on CNN and see his hair blowing around?

it even looks like his figure is super-imposed and "copied and pasted" onto the background.
Look at the picture of him close up in my post, it doesn't look superimposed at all. That is a lot of what you conspiracy theory types thinks constitute proof, a bias going in that you summarize as seems fake to you. Did you watch the camera pan all the way to the right in the original CNN broadcast? You can't do that with a green screen behind the guy.

t's all fake to me and I don't buy any of it.
I know. You have a predisposition to assuming everything is a conspiracy, so your judgement isn't sound. You believe they took a guy who was already in Turkey and instead of just putting him on a boat build some elaborate 360 degree green screen and wind-fan system then went and filmed footage in the Bosphorous (which they could have just done with him there anyway) to create some hoax. It doesn't make sense, they would have saved nothing.

Furthermore you video that you consider a reasonable source cuts out the parts that shoot holes in the conspiracy theory, and it LIES when saying CNN is claiming to be in Ukraine. The video distinctly says Turkey on the upper right, it shows a US destroyer which wouldn't be in Ukraine, and at one point they show a pin on a map saying Turkey. They also claim to have uncovered some studio prop accidentally getting in the way when the longer version panning to the rights shows without a doubt it is the railing of a boat. So how they are building boat railings too, again something that costs more than just putting a reporter already in Turkey on a boat in Turkey. You make no sense to rational minds.

wio8gbX.png

Why do you trust as your truthful source something that starts with a blatant lie saying CNN is pretending to be in Ukraine? That is your more trustworthy news source? Why put faith in a youtube video that is obviously edited to give a false impression?

He may have actually been in Turkey but he wasn't on any boat riding on choppy waters that are wind swept....no friggin' way. I have been on a boat many times and you can't stand in one spot
I've been on plenty of boats too, and yes you can stand on them and it looks exactly like that guy is doing with the wider legs than usual. You have no idea how much his boat was moving, it's too hard to tell. Did you watch the video on CNN and see his hair blowing around?

it even looks like his figure is super-imposed and "copied and pasted" onto the background.
Look at the picture of him close up in my post, it doesn't look superimposed at all. That is a lot of what you conspiracy theory types thinks constitute proof, a bias going in that you summarize as seems fake to you. Did you watch the camera pan all the way to the right in the original CNN broadcast? You can't do that with a green screen behind the guy.

t's all fake to me and I don't buy any of it.
I know. You have a predisposition to assuming everything is a conspiracy, so your judgement isn't sound. You believe they took a guy who was already in Turkey and instead of just putting him on a boat build some elaborate 360 degree green screen and wind-fan system then went and filmed footage in the Bosphorous (which they could have just done with him there anyway) to create some hoax. It doesn't make sense, they would have saved nothing.

Furthermore you video that you consider a reasonable source cuts out the parts that shoot holes in the conspiracy theory, and it LIES when saying CNN is claiming to be in Ukraine. The video distinctly says Turkey on the upper right, it shows a US destroyer which wouldn't be in Ukraine, and at one point they show a pin on a map saying Turkey. They also claim to have uncovered some studio prop accidentally getting in the way when the longer version panning to the rights shows without a doubt it is the railing of a boat. So how they are building boat railings too, again something that costs more than just putting a reporter already in Turkey on a boat in Turkey. You make no sense to rational minds.

wio8gbX.png

Why do you trust as your truthful source something that starts with a blatant lie saying CNN is pretending to be in Ukraine? That is your more trustworthy news source? Why put faith in a youtube video that is obviously edited to give a false impression?

Dude, it's fake and there are PLENTY of other examples. You are nothing to these people. They only seek to program you in order to manipulate your thinking and to get you to obey and comply. You keep on believing in your fake news and your corporate de facto "gubermint". I simply know better.

13599851_1169616739749409_5706609443193647656_n.jpg

Dude, it's fake and there are PLENTY of other examples.
Saying the same thing again isn't a convincing argument, and both of your previous examples fell far short of proving anything beyond guesswork, opinion, and flat out misinformation. What are you going to give more examples with huge holes in the logic and videos carefully edited to support the tinfoil cause?

You are nothing to these people. They only seek to program you in order to manipulate your thinking and to get you to obey and comply. You keep on believing in your fake news and your corporate de facto "gubermint".
Irrelevant boilerplate conspiracy theory rhetoric.

I simply know better.
Says the guy who believed a backpack was a worker vest, and a report who's hair was clearly blowing wasn't blowing. People who believe the earth is flat think they know better too. People who are mentally ill enough to make irrational judgements that defy all logic and common sense are the last ones to decide who knows better.

Dude, it's fake and there are PLENTY of other examples.
Saying the same thing again isn't a convincing argument, and both of your previous examples fell far short of proving anything beyond guesswork, opinion, and flat out misinformation. What are you going to give more examples with huge holes in the logic and videos carefully edited to support the tinfoil cause?

You are nothing to these people. They only seek to program you in order to manipulate your thinking and to get you to obey and comply. You keep on believing in your fake news and your corporate de facto "gubermint".
Irrelevant boilerplate conspiracy theory rhetoric.

I simply know better.
Says the guy who believed a backpack was a worker vest, and a report who's hair was clearly blowing wasn't blowing. People who believe the earth is flat think they know better too. People who are mentally ill enough to make irrational judgements that defy all logic and common sense are the last ones to decide who knows better.

Dude, I can't change the fact that you swallow the shit that the lamestream media feeds you and you eat up like manna from heaven....bon appetit. I don't believe a fucking thing that they say and the fact that you say that I should even though there are thousands of examples out there to prove to the contrary? You will cling to the Operation Mockingbird CIA infiltrated media that tells you what they want you to know and the spin that they will put on it....stay "stupid"....do you think I give a shit? You would rather be told pretty lies than to hear the ugly truth because you are a ball-less wonder. Anyone that could look at the "Tidy Bowl" man on the ship and say he wasn't hiding in front of a blue screen of a ship that he wasn't on is beyond fucking stupid........those are just the facts of the situation, my friend.......

Dude, I can't change the fact that you swallow the shit that the lamestream media feeds you and you eat up like manna from heaven....bon appetit.
You're right, you cannot help me suspend common sense enough to take the irrational leaps of logic you do in your pursuit of conspiracies everywhere. The irony of someone who has been demonstrably and repeatedly misled by amateurish youtube conspiracy videos criticizing someone else's source of information is rich.

I don't believe a fucking thing that they say and the fact that you say that I should even though there are thousands of examples out there to prove to the contrary?
Your examples were horrible and proved absolutely nothing except to someone scouring youtube with a confirmation bias. When you bring those two gems out as proof of this grand fake news conspiracy it pretty much throws all your claims of additional examples in the garbage. You poor, gullible sucker.

Anyone that could look at the "Tidy Bowl" man on the ship and say he wasn't hiding in front of a blue screen of a ship that he wasn't on is beyond fucking stupid........those are just the facts of the situation, my friend.......
I'd counter that anyone who watches the original full version on CNN instead of the piece edited to support the tin foil army and believes he isn't on a boat has issues with cognitive function. Weren't you the one claiming there was no evidence of wind? Debunked. Weren't you showing youtube clips claiming a piece of studio accidently was shown in front of green screen? Debunked. Weren't you touting your video that says they are faking being in Ukraine, when it says right on the screen reporting from Turkey? More regurgitation of lies by Dale SmithThe camera pans far too much (with same boat rail in view) for it to be a 2 dimensional green screen, you blathering fool.

Here are some more angles of what you claim is a man in front of a green screen. He's actually stepping his foot onto part of the boat, and his other foot is behind part of the boat. So you would have to believe that CNN found it easier to build a fucking front end of a boat in a studio, then put a giant curving green screen behind it with a wind machine blowing on their guy, and send another crew on a real boat to get the footage of Truxton in the water for the background. All instead of just putting the guy they already have there in Turkey on a boat right in Turkey. This is the kind of shit that makes me just laugh when you claim you have more examples, given the absurdity of this "proof" you have with the guy on a boat.

Makes. No. Sense. There is some sort of mental health issue that prevents you from seeing how illogical what you're claiming is.

wLns5cR.png

qVoXFDY.png

jw0Buep.png

blah blah blah blah
Hello Mr. "I spend thousands of hours researching" dumbfuck, we're still waiting for you to explain how the reporter you claim was in front of a green screen instead of a real boat was stepping onto and behind parts of the boat. I'll tell you what happened, you watched a youtube video (the one you linked in this thread) and like a typical gullible tin hatter swallowed it hook line and sinker since it was purposely made to edit out parts like I show above where the reporter is clearly on a real boat.

Or maybe you go with the alternative theory...they hired workers to build a full sized fake boat stern in a studio for added realism for him to walk around on, since that is so much cheaper and quicker than putting a reporter already there in Turkey onto a boat.

You poor gullible dumbass, conspiracy youtube videos are meant for people like you.

Dude, I can't change the fact that you swallow the shit that the lamestream media feeds you and you eat up like manna from heaven....bon appetit.
You're right, you cannot help me suspend common sense enough to take the irrational leaps of logic you do in your pursuit of conspiracies everywhere. The irony of someone who has been demonstrably and repeatedly misled by amateurish youtube conspiracy videos criticizing someone else's source of information is rich.

I don't believe a fucking thing that they say and the fact that you say that I should even though there are thousands of examples out there to prove to the contrary?
Your examples were horrible and proved absolutely nothing except to someone scouring youtube with a confirmation bias. When you bring those two gems out as proof of this grand fake news conspiracy it pretty much throws all your claims of additional examples in the garbage. You poor, gullible sucker.

Anyone that could look at the "Tidy Bowl" man on the ship and say he wasn't hiding in front of a blue screen of a ship that he wasn't on is beyond fucking stupid........those are just the facts of the situation, my friend.......
I'd counter that anyone who watches the original full version on CNN instead of the piece edited to support the tin foil army and believes he isn't on a boat has issues with cognitive function. Weren't you the one claiming there was no evidence of wind? Debunked. Weren't you showing youtube clips claiming a piece of studio accidently was shown in front of green screen? Debunked. Weren't you touting your video that says they are faking being in Ukraine, when it says right on the screen reporting from Turkey? More regurgitation of lies by Dale SmithThe camera pans far too much (with same boat rail in view) for it to be a 2 dimensional green screen, you blathering fool.

Here are some more angles of what you claim is a man in front of a green screen. He's actually stepping his foot onto part of the boat, and his other foot is behind part of the boat. So you would have to believe that CNN found it easier to build a fucking front end of a boat in a studio, then put a giant curving green screen behind it with a wind machine blowing on their guy, and send another crew on a real boat to get the footage of Truxton in the water for the background. All instead of just putting the guy they already have there in Turkey on a boat right in Turkey. This is the kind of shit that makes me just laugh when you claim you have more examples, given the absurdity of this "proof" you have with the guy on a boat.

Makes. No. Sense. There is some sort of mental health issue that prevents you from seeing how illogical what you're claiming is.

wLns5cR.png

qVoXFDY.png

jw0Buep.png

If you believe that "reporter" is actually standing on that boat in rough seas without holding onto anything, you are beyond stupid. It's so OBVIOUSLY fake..... Where is the microphone? How can we cannot hear the crashing of the waves? You are the one that is incredibly stupid and naive. Keep wallowing in your stupidity. I bet you believe that the CNN footage during Desert Storm and that the reporters that were worried about a gas attack were actually in Riyadh instead of a studio in Atlanta. You are a product of our dumbed down educational system.

(snicker)

If you believe that "reporter" is actually standing on that boat in rough seas without holding onto anything, you are beyond stupid. It's so OBVIOUSLY fake..... Where is the microphone? How can we cannot hear the crashing of the waves? You are the one that is incredibly stupid and naive. Keep wallowing in your stupidity.
Those aren't rough seas, that is a perfect example of how tin hatters twist reality to make it fit their preconceptions. Rough seas have bigger waves with white caps. You cannot hear the crashing of the waves because those aren't rough seas so waves are only heard crashing against land. He's probably wearing a microphone on his clothes.

So I've noticed you're still avoiding the question... how did he get an image on a green screen behind him in front of him, and how did he actually step on it? Remember you're the one claiming it is all fake when you posted your edited video as evidence (youtube "research" at it's finest) so why are we seeing so much of that boat in front or under him? Watch the video I posted again (not the one your gullible ass fell for) and you'll see he is clearly on a boat.

I bet you believe that the CNN footage during Desert Storm and that the reporters that were worried about a gas attack were actually in Riyadh instead of a studio in Atlanta. You are a product of our dumbed down educational system.
Attempt at changing the subject noted. Explain how he's on a green screen that is clearly a boat in front (not behind) him.

(snicker)
Exactly. We laugh at you, your logic failures, and your suspension of reality to pursue your irrational ideas.

If you believe that "reporter" is actually standing on that boat in rough seas without holding onto anything, you are beyond stupid. It's so OBVIOUSLY fake..... Where is the microphone? How can we cannot hear the crashing of the waves? You are the one that is incredibly stupid and naive. Keep wallowing in your stupidity.
Those aren't rough seas, that is a perfect example of how tin hatters twist reality to make it fit their preconceptions. Rough seas have bigger waves with white caps. You cannot hear the crashing of the waves because those aren't rough seas so waves are only heard crashing against land. He's probably wearing a microphone on his clothes.

So I've noticed you're still avoiding the question... how did he get an image on a green screen behind him in front of him, and how did he actually step on it? Remember you're the one claiming it is all fake when you posted your edited video as evidence (youtube "research" at it's finest) so why are we seeing so much of that boat in front or under him? Watch the video I posted again (not the one your gullible ass fell for) and you'll see he is clearly on a boat.

I bet you believe that the CNN footage during Desert Storm and that the reporters that were worried about a gas attack were actually in Riyadh instead of a studio in Atlanta. You are a product of our dumbed down educational system.
Attempt at changing the subject noted. Explain how he's on a green screen that is clearly a boat in front (not behind) him.

(snicker)
Exactly. We laugh at you, your logic failures, and your suspension of reality to pursue your irrational ideas.

Laugh to your heart's content. The ocean was rough that day and the camera kept moving to show the ships and the the ship that they were allegedly on wasn't bobbing up and down at all. Using a "green screen" as a background of any scene that suits the narrative...say like an ocean with ships going back and forth and then super-imposing an image then film it as if they were "on the scene".They do it ALL the time. You have been sucked in but enjoy the ride...keep pretending that you are in the "know" from watching the lame stream media. 90 percent of ALL media is controlled by 6 mega-corporate entities. The lame stream media is dying a slow death and that is why they are going after the alternative media and trying to shut down certain youtube channels because they can't allow to have the sheeple waking up...it's bad for business.

Oh, don't EVEN play that lame bullshit card of "We laugh at you"....who is "we"? The brain dead morons that eat up all the bullshit that they are fed? And I would want to curry some kind of favor with them or want their respect? As if......I am here for those that have any intellectual curiosity about how things REALLY are instead of the shit we have been fed. Got a problem with that? Tough shit....but keep responding because I like giving you a cyber kick in the ass.

It's not even a question of whether or not anything is fake or real. We've passed the reality principle a long time ago.

The media just reports whatever they want, they can put any spin on it, they are just after ratings. So even when something is real, it turns out it's not. Conversely, they can make what is fake into something real. Just look at computer generated graphics, hollywood, etc.

We are living in a matrix world of unreality.

Forum List

Back