Fake news: actors , robots, androids, television creations

Laugh to your heart's content. The ocean was rough that day and the camera kept moving to show the ships and the the ship that they were allegedly on wasn't bobbing up and down at all.
You're desperately making things up to fill in the obvious holes in your story. They aren't even on the ocean, they are in the Bosphorus Strait. Rough seas have white caps. Waves crashing noises happen at the shore. The video I posted (the one your source edited out) clearly shows the ship moving, his hair blowing, all kinds of things that you are determined to ignore because it doesn't fit in with your bullshit. Your stupid video even claimed the camera accidentally panned over too far to show studio equipment, which of course happened to exactly match the boat rail behind the guy.

You are so gullible, it's sad.

Using a "green screen" as a background of any scene that suits the narrative...say like an ocean with ships going back and forth and then super-imposing an image then film it as if they were "on the scene".They do it ALL the time.
I understand how a green screen works, they person stands in front and you put an image behind them. The pictures above show the boat IN FRONT of him, something you aren't doing with a green screen behind him. You can do it with a big special effects budget but that gets back to the ridiculousness of spending that much time and money to create special effects when they already have this reporter in Turkey and it would be cheap to just put him on a boat.

wLns5cR.png

Any moron looking at that picture can see the boat is in front of his feet, that there aren't rough seas.

And yes, we laugh at you. The guy who was caught lying about someone wearing a worker vest that was in fact a backpack. The irony of you spreading false information in the pursuit of truth is lovely.

We laugh at the loser who thinks research means falling for every edited youtube video that panders to gullible fools.

Laugh to your heart's content. The ocean was rough that day and the camera kept moving to show the ships and the the ship that they were allegedly on wasn't bobbing up and down at all.
You're desperately making things up to fill in the obvious holes in your story. They aren't even on the ocean, they are in the Bosphorus Strait. Rough seas have white caps. Waves crashing noises happen at the shore. The video I posted (the one your source edited out) clearly shows the ship moving, his hair blowing, all kinds of things that you are determined to ignore because it doesn't fit in with your bullshit. Your stupid video even claimed the camera accidentally panned over too far to show studio equipment, which of course happened to exactly match the boat rail behind the guy.

You are so gullible, it's sad.

Using a "green screen" as a background of any scene that suits the narrative...say like an ocean with ships going back and forth and then super-imposing an image then film it as if they were "on the scene".They do it ALL the time.
I understand how a green screen works, they person stands in front and you put an image behind them. The pictures above show the boat IN FRONT of him, something you aren't doing with a green screen behind him. You can do it with a big special effects budget but that gets back to the ridiculousness of spending that much time and money to create special effects when they already have this reporter in Turkey and it would be cheap to just put him on a boat.

wLns5cR.png

Any moron looking at that picture can see the boat is in front of his feet, that there aren't rough seas.

And yes, we laugh at you. The guy who was caught lying about someone wearing a worker vest that was in fact a backpack. The irony of you spreading false information in the pursuit of truth is lovely.

We laugh at the loser who thinks research means falling for every edited youtube video that panders to gullible fools.

ROTFLMAO!!! Watch the video, dumb ass.....when I first saw this? It reminded me of the "Tidy Bowl" man commercial of the captain that was navigating his little dingy through a commode...it's just that fucking OBVIOUS to anyone that has a functioning brain . No rough water? Are you shitting me????? This is some of the FUNNIEST shit I have ever watched!!!

Wrong. Those aren't rough seas.
Wrong. The boat is bobbing so you lied when you claimed otherwise.

And of course still doggedly avoiding the glaring fact that the image of a boat you claim is projected on a green screen is partially in front of him blocking his feet, in fact he puts his foot up on it.

And of course still doggedly avoiding the fact that YOU LIED by spreading false information that someone was wearing a worker vest when it was a backpack. Why the lies eh?

Great stuff watching your contort yourself in lie after lie to keep supporting your tin hat world view.

Wrong. Those aren't rough seas.
Wrong. The boat is bobbing so you lied when you claimed otherwise.

And of course still doggedly avoiding the glaring fact that the image of a boat you claim is projected on a green screen is partially in front of him blocking his feet, in fact he puts his foot up on it.

And of course still doggedly avoiding the fact that YOU LIED by spreading false information that someone was wearing a worker vest when it was a backpack. Why the lies eh?

Great stuff watching your contort yourself in lie after lie to keep supporting your tin hat world view.

Dude, you are either a shill or simply being obtuse because you can't bear the thought that you are wrong. I'll tel ya what...I will post this video on a new thread and let the masses here weigh in if they believe that this "Tidy Bowl" man is actually reporting live and I will not give any commentary.......

Still avoiding how a green screen is projecting a boat in front of him.

Still avoiding why you lied claiming someone was wearing a worker vest when they were wearing a backpack. Why lie?

Still avoiding how a green screen is projecting a boat in front of him.

Still avoiding why you lied claiming someone was wearing a worker vest when they were wearing a backpack. Why lie?

Let's take care of this particular fake news piece before we delve in to the fake Ft Lauderdale airport event.....why are you trying to change the topic? Which, by the way has been duly noted. I will be happy to address that....but for now? Let's focus on the "Tidy Bowl" man giving a (snicker) "live report"......shall we?

I will be happy to address that....but for now?
Sure has been a long time since you falsely claimed that person was wearing a workers vest, be interesting to see how long you'll try to avoid acknowledging being bused spreading false information.

Let's focus on the "Tidy Bowl" man giving a (snicker) "live report"......shall we?
We did, you cannot explain how an image projected onto a green screen behind him ends up in front of him.

You want a nice fair debate come state your case here:

CDZ - Fake video of reporter on boat or not?

Forum List

Back