Fair and Balanced and Slick

In a comment to Entertainment Weekly, Fox admitted the photo was changed and says they won't use that shot anymore. It doesn't really affect anything (thousands probably did audition) but it's a fun gotcha for a show that takes itself so very seriously.

From your link.

I tend to agree with the writer. I also would bet that most networks do the same thing. At times....

• Banned
In a comment to Entertainment Weekly, Fox admitted the photo was changed and says they won't use that shot anymore. It doesn't really affect anything (thousands probably did audition) but it's a fun gotcha for a show that takes itself so very seriously.

From your link.

I tend to agree with the writer. I also would bet that most networks do the same thing. At times....

Well, why didn't Weiner get a pass, I bet others do the same sort of thing.

graceslick.jpg

From your link.

Thankfully Weiner isn't on Television. How can you compare a sicko congressman with a TV show getting caught fudging a picture?

oh and full disclosure..:doubt:

I watch Master Chef.....

I will now, as punishment, commit ritual suicide for indulging in a photo-shopped crowd Konspiracy....goodbye and...good luck....

• Banned

From your link.

Thankfully Weiner isn't on Television. How can you compare a sicko congressman with a TV show getting caught fudging a picture?

You missed the point. Other networks do it was your explanation, so ... Oh crap, forget it.

Last edited:
Well Fox claims to be fair and balanced but who knew how talented their tech geeks are. Here in living color is an example of 'balanced' reporting:

Sharp-Eyed Viewers Catch Fox's 'MasterChef' Faking a Huge Crowd - Yahoo! TV Blog

Trust but verify, good advice indeed.
Ummm...you do know Fox's News and Entertainment divisions are separate, right?

Right?

:lol:

pwned....:lol:

:clap2:

*tips hat*

I know, it's no fair tossing facts into the middle of a Leftist Two Minutes Hate...but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Well Fox claims to be fair and balanced but who knew how talented their tech geeks are. Here in living color is an example of 'balanced' reporting:

Sharp-Eyed Viewers Catch Fox's 'MasterChef' Faking a Huge Crowd - Yahoo! TV Blog

Right?

Really. Thanks daveboy, you are always so helpful. On my ship the first division was the deck force, the second division was ships office, sonar, after steering, helm and lee helm, laundry, etc. Your suggesting each division operated independently and upper management wasn't (CO, Exec. OOD, etc) had no ideas what was going on? AF must have been an interesting place to work.

That said I found the news clip funny. Only morons and jerks (a shout out to you and Elvis) take such stuff and themselves so seriously.

CBS tried to undermine a presidential election with forged documents and you lefties are whining about the crowd at a FOX sponsored cooking show? Get some therapy for your hatred.

Right?

Really. Thanks daveboy, you are always so helpful. On my ship the first division was the deck force, the second division was ships office, sonar, after steering, helm and lee helm, laundry, etc. Your suggesting each division operated independently and upper management wasn't (CO, Exec. OOD, etc) had no ideas what was going on? AF must have been an interesting place to work.

That said I found the news clip funny. Only morons and jerks (a shout out to you and Elvis) take such stuff and themselves so seriously.
Really? I'm not the one who sounded like I had found the scandal that would shake the world to its very foundations, that FOX was TOAST! This has LEGS!! It's HUGH! I'm SERIES!!

Forum List

Back