Failure To Drain The Swamp: Judge declares mistrial in bribery trial of Crooked Robert Menendez

I wonder hom much it $cost$ to make that happen? :p

Partisanship has even creeped into the courtrooms to ensure criminals go free...
If anyone was bribed it would be the 2 jurors who stubbornly voted guilty and they would have been bribed by Christie and the GOP trying to steal a Dem senate seat.

What evidence of his innocence did you find most compelling?

He took and concealed gifts like private jets and stays at luxury resorts. He then lobbied for his gift-giving friend, who was convicted of Medicare fraud.

I guess bribery no longer matters.
The prosecutor failed miserably to convince a jury of that claim. 11 of 13 jurors found him innocent on all counts.

Link?

I heard it was one juror that hung the jury.

He took and concealed gifts like private jets and stays at luxury resorts. He then lobbied for his gift-giving friend, who was convicted of Medicare fraud.

I guess bribery no longer matters.
The prosecutor failed miserably to convince a jury of that claim. 11 of 13 jurors found him innocent on all counts.

Link?

I heard it was one juror that hung the jury.

Yeah, that was the one that thought he was gulity

Crooked Menendez claimed the bribes he took were to "cultivate friendship" with his donor who stole $105m from Medicare. It worked.

Sick — When will our laws start applying to the elite?

Forum List

Back