FAIL- 1st Quarter GDP - 0.2% Annual pace in the first Three months of 2015

People don't realize the billions of dollars in investment that the oil and gas industries pump into this economy year after year.
When oil prices collapsed, so did the investment.

GDP sapped by export dip oil slowdown

Unfortunately the prices had been manipulated artificially by OPEC, and once we ramped up competition they paniced. If our companies can hold out longer than them, hopefully a natural balance will be found and fracking will be profitable again.

The bed wetters won't like it, but fuck 'em.

So predictable. The right wins big in the last election ... boasts about how they're taking back the country ... then waste no time blaming the left the moment the economy heads south.

People don't realize the billions of dollars in investment that the oil and gas industries pump into this economy year after year.
When oil prices collapsed, so did the investment.

GDP sapped by export dip oil slowdown

Unfortunately the prices had been manipulated artificially by OPEC, and once we ramped up competition they paniced. If our companies can hold out longer than them, hopefully a natural balance will be found and fracking will be profitable again.

The bed wetters won't like it, but fuck 'em.

I remember you now. Dumb as a rock. :slap:

Right from the administration and FED talking points and complete bullshit.

Uh, guy, I work with this every day. I've spend most of the last four months tracking containers through the west coast, using emergency air shipments to keep my lines running, having delays from my east cost suppliers because of the storms.

How bad was this winter? I had a supplier in Texas that missed a ship date because they had an ice storm in March they were totally unprepared for.

So while i know you need bad news to keep your hate alive, your inability to examine real market trends is kidn of disturbing.

Actually it's SICKENING. I'm surprised they haven't blame Obama for the severe weather in east coast.
Looks like we have similar problems when these kind of disturbance arises but we are prepared to manage it.
Our customers are hospitals, clinics, labs, research labs and pharmaceuticals. Any kind of excuses is not acceptable and that includes terrorist strike, ports strike, weather, earthquake etc.
Solutions, we have 4 major distribution warehouses hub strategically positioned and several small (with refrigerations) warehouses.

Forum List

Back