Factor In That Progressives Lie About Everything

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Begin with the appellation "Worker's Paradise.'
That one ended with over 100 million slaughtered.

And the latest microcosm of the lie is how we won't need fossil fuel.

‘It was very difficult’: Electric vehicle owner took 15 hours to drive 178 miles

A Colorado electric vehicle owner called a road trip across the state of Wyoming “very difficult” after it took 15 hours to drive 178 miles.
The distance between Cheyenne and Casper is 178 miles, which with the speed limit taken into account should take less than 2 1/2 hours.

.... was only able to cut the total travel time down to 11 hours. While waiting to charge, he noted that he often spends extra money shopping or eating, in addition to the charging cost.
the unpredictability of a battery’s range causes anxiety because electric vehicle owners must factor in extra distances to charging stations, along with hilly terrain and winds that negatively impact battery range.

His experiences inspired him to write a book, On the Trail: Electric Vehicle Advice and Anxiety."

Anyone with two or more cerebral neurons to rub together can surmise from the fifty or so lies and hoaxes that have been exposed, as in "Russia Collusion," realizes that none of the mainstream media can be trusted.

The simplest way to ascertain the truth of any story, event, explanation is this:

a. if it redounds to the benefit of the Democrats/Progressives, consider it false.

b. do your own research to conclude whether that first calculation is correct (it will be).

Biden Says US Economy Is 'Strong as Hell' - Bitcoin.com News​

https://news.bitcoin.com › biden-says-us-economy-is-str...

13 hours ago — U.S. President Joe Biden has been criticized for stating that the U.S. economy is “strong as hell” as inflation rises to a 40-year high.

Joe Biden insists US economy is 'strong as hell' as he ...​

https://nypost.com › 2022/10/16 › joe-biden-insists-us-...

3 days ago — “Yesterday, Biden called the economy “strong as hell.” According to a recent CNN poll, 78% of Americans say the economy is “poor,” tweeted Ronna ...

Did I mention that Democrats lie about everything?

It bears repeating:
Democrats lie about everything.

And there are fools who still believe anything....ANYTHING....they say.

EV Infrastructure will catch up

Our President is making a major investment in it

It was very difficult’: Electric vehicle owner took 15 hours to drive 178 miles

I say the OP is lying again

EVs have a range of over 178 miles
Any recharge to top off the battery would take less than 20 minutes

I call Bullshit

"Progressives control the Democrat Party. They call themselves liberals, but they are not. They appropriated the term “liberal” and redefined the word. Thomas Jefferson, John Locke, and Adam Smith were classical liberals. Classical liberalism promotes economic freedom, limited government, and basic human rights as defined in our Bill of Rights. It also values the individual over the state.

Valerie Jarrett conveyed the progressive view of government on "Meet the Press" on Nov. 9, 2008, with Tom Brokaw. She said Mr. Obama would be “ready to take power and begin to rule day one.” America is governed constitutionally, not ruled, However, Obama did promise to transform America. He started it in eight years and Biden plans to finish it."

If you check out a lot of the EV threads on this site, you will see a lot of information posted from FACTUAL sources that claim EV's are not only a waste of money and resources at this time, but in fact nothing more than deadly time bombs on wheels.

Not only that, these things are 10 times more toxic and deadly if caught on fire. They burn hotter and the entire vehicle will burn to ash, releasing deadly toxins into the air and into the ground! Firefighters state that NO fire extinguishing products they have will kill an EV fire.

REAL professionals in the arts of mechanics and electronics claim that HYBRIDS are the BEST option at this point in mans EV technology. When the battery runs down, the gas engine takes over. Only problem is...........you're still driving a time bomb, but with extra explosive material (gas).

EV's are NOT economical at this time, unless you NEVER go anywhere outside of going back and forth to work and the store. If thats all you do, then you're ok, but still driving a time bomb. Everybody else doesn't need to be wasting their money on EV's, as they are NOT environmentall friendly, nor are they safe for humans to drive!

Am I the ONLY person that remembers Teslas having SOLAR ROOFS when they were first introduced?

They would recharge themselves via solar panels installed in the roof, when not being driven.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT???

1666189063459.png

On the subject of Democrats lying about everything.....did you see this one claiming she never said she won the election to be governor of Georgia?

“As a refresher, here are some of Abrams statements about what happened in her previous run against Kemp in 2018 and the outcome of that election:

"I have one very affirmative statement to make: We won."

"I didn't lose, I got the votes."

"I did win my election."

"We were robbed of an election."

"This is not a speech of concession because concession means to acknowledge an action is right, true, or proper — and I will not concede."

"It was not a free and fair election."

"If it looks like it's cheating, it probably is — If it looks like it's rigged, it probably is."

"I refuse to concede."

"We don't know what really happened."

"The election was not fair, the process was not fair."

"I do like to point out something that is true for me and for many in our state and that is: We won."

Forum List

Back