factcheck.org further destroys bachmann -- simply a punching bag now

And they do it in such a bias manner. Their write ups since the liberal media started nit picking everything Bachmann has said lately confirms they are pro Obama. Their website is now the colors of Obama's Organizing For America and Fight The Smears Campaign websites. It is a dead giveaway. I knew Factcheck was pro Obama when they used two young college hippies with absolutely know forensic documentation experience to attest for the authenticity of his short form birth certificate he allegedly released back during the 08 campaign. It was confirmed a forgery. Also, many people didn't know that Obama and Bill Ayers sat on the board of the Annenberg Foundation who funds Factcheck. Anyway, have a look at the way they write their alleged facts against Bachmann. It's pretty conclusive as before that they are 'In The Tank' for Obama but first, here's a few facts about Obama and Bill Ayers ties to Annenberg Foundation that funds Factcheck:

Ayers was a “key founder” of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.

In 1995 Obama was appointed Board Chairman and President of the Annenberg Chicago Challenge, a “branch of the Annenberg Foundation”.

Ayers co-chaired the Chicago Annenberg “Collaborative”, which set education policy for the “Challenge”.

Obama was “authorized to delegate to the Collaborative the development of collaborative projects and programs”.

Obama had to “obtain assistance of the Collaborative in the development of requests for proposals.”

Obama had to “seek advice from the Collaborative regarding the programmatic aspects of grant proposals.

Ayers sat on the same board as Obama as an “ex officio member”.

Obama and Ayers sat together on the boards Governance Committee.

Ayers and Obama were “part of a group of four instructed to draft the bylaws that would govern CAC”.

As Board Chair, Obama authorized the funding for Ayers educational projects, as well as projects of Ayers’ “radical” friends.

Obama and Ayers “guided” monies to ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now).

Now Factchecks allegations against Bachmann

Bachmanns Waterloo:
Bachmann’s Waterloo | FactCheck.org

I have lived in Chicago for nearly 35 years.

Ayers co-authored the education grant proposal with two other people, neither being Obama. When the board was chosen, Obama was among them along with 9 or 10 other people.

Ayers ended up on a different board that had like 20 or more people that dealt with "School Reform".

Obama did go to Ayers house. He visited about 20 other houses that same day. Whoever Obama was replacing in the state senate was introducing him at different Democratic fund raisers.

Ayers has said of Obama something like, "My relationship with his is probably like thousands of others. I wish I knew him better".

The REAL question right wingers conveniently sidestep is "What is the Annenberg Foundation" and who was "Walter Annenberg"? Because that explains a lot.

In fact, let's look at this picture:

Annenbergs_with_Ronald_Reagan_1981_cropped.jpg

Following right wing logic, Walter Annenberg was very close friends with Ronald Reagan. Walter Annenberg funded Willialm Ayers. Therefore, Ronald Reagan must have been a terrorist and William Ayers wrote his autobiography. Nothing else could possibly be the truth.

And they do it in such a bias manner. Their write ups since the liberal media started nit picking everything Bachmann has said lately confirms they are pro Obama. Their website is now the colors of Obama's Organizing For America and Fight The Smears Campaign websites. It is a dead giveaway. I knew Factcheck was pro Obama when they used two young college hippies with absolutely know forensic documentation experience to attest for the authenticity of his short form birth certificate he allegedly released back during the 08 campaign. It was confirmed a forgery. Also, many people didn't know that Obama and Bill Ayers sat on the board of the Annenberg Foundation who funds Factcheck. Anyway, have a look at the way they write their alleged facts against Bachmann. It's pretty conclusive as before that they are 'In The Tank' for Obama but first, here's a few facts about Obama and Bill Ayers ties to Annenberg Foundation that funds Factcheck:

Ayers was a “key founder” of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.

In 1995 Obama was appointed Board Chairman and President of the Annenberg Chicago Challenge, a “branch of the Annenberg Foundation”.

Ayers co-chaired the Chicago Annenberg “Collaborative”, which set education policy for the “Challenge”.

Obama was “authorized to delegate to the Collaborative the development of collaborative projects and programs”.

Obama had to “obtain assistance of the Collaborative in the development of requests for proposals.”

Obama had to “seek advice from the Collaborative regarding the programmatic aspects of grant proposals.

Ayers sat on the same board as Obama as an “ex officio member”.

Obama and Ayers sat together on the boards Governance Committee.

Ayers and Obama were “part of a group of four instructed to draft the bylaws that would govern CAC”.

As Board Chair, Obama authorized the funding for Ayers educational projects, as well as projects of Ayers’ “radical” friends.

Obama and Ayers “guided” monies to ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now).

Now Factchecks allegations against Bachmann

Bachmanns Waterloo:
Bachmann’s Waterloo | FactCheck.org

I have lived in Chicago for nearly 35 years.

Ayers co-authored the education grant proposal with two other people, neither being Obama. When the board was chosen, Obama was among them along with 9 or 10 other people.

Ayers ended up on a different board that had like 20 or more people that dealt with "School Reform".

Obama did go to Ayers house. He visited about 20 other houses that same day. Whoever Obama was replacing in the state senate was introducing him at different Democratic fund raisers.

Ayers has said of Obama something like, "My relationship with his is probably like thousands of others. I wish I knew him better".

The REAL question right wingers conveniently sidestep is "What is the Annenberg Foundation" and who was "Walter Annenberg"? Because that explains a lot.

In fact, let's look at this picture:

Annenbergs_with_Ronald_Reagan_1981_cropped.jpg

Following right wing logic, Walter Annenberg was very close friends with Ronald Reagan. Walter Annenberg funded Willialm Ayers. Therefore, Ronald Reagan must have been a terrorist and William Ayers wrote his autobiography. Nothing else could possibly be the truth.
The Reagans spent lots of time at the Annenberg estate in Palm Desert.
Correction .. their winter estate "Sunnylands" was in Rancho Mirage, very near Palm Desert and Palm Springs, California

Last edited:
On the news tonight I saw this little gem, “Bachmann (R-MN) also noted how slavery was a ’scourge’ on American history, but added that ‘we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States.’

George Washington owned more than 200 slaves
Thomas Jefferson owned more than 100 slaves
James Madison owned and sold slaves all his life
James Monroe owned 30-40 slaves
Andrew Jackson owned about 160 slaves

With only a few exceptions the other founders were ambivalent.

She must have taken right wing history to come up with this.

Michele Bachmann Iowa Speech | Bachmann Founders Ended Slavery | Mediaite
Which Founding Fathers Owned Slaves ?

Last edited:
i like all the attacks against factcheck LOL

anyone able to disprove their claims and research??

Factcheck.org has always been far left.

They are funded by the Annenburg Foundation which is tied into PBS, which is far left.

They funded the Annenburg Challenge along with Bill Ayers and Barack Obama as Chairman of the Chicago Annenburg Challenge.

Summary (posts follow):

Supposed fact-checking site that's occasionally gotten things wrong (link, link) or shown bias (factcheck.org/elections-2008/wrong_paul.html).

Claims to have seen Barack Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth", and posted pictures of it to their website. However, on the same page they claim that the state of Hawaii has verified that Obama was born in Honolulu; those who state that definitively are lying since no definitive proof of his birthplace has yet been provided.

They are "funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation" (factcheck.org/about), the same foundation that started the Chicago Annenberg Challenge which was headed up by Barack Obama.
Last modified Dec 10, 2008

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FactCheck URL FactCheck.org
Commercial? no
Available language(s) English

FactCheck.org is a non-partisan,[1] nonprofit[2] website that describes itself as a "'consumer advocate' for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics."[3] It is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation.[3] FactCheck has won three Webby Awards in the Politics category, in 2008, 2010 and 2011.[4]

Most of its content consists of rebuttals to what it considers inaccurate, misleading, or false claims by politicians. FactCheck has also targeted misleading claims from various partisan groups.

Besides maintaining a website, FactCheck.org distributes audio stories by podcast[5] and iTunes Radio.[6]

The four plus years (1995-1999) Barack Obama spent as founding chairman of the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC) represent his track record as reformer, as someone who reached out in a public-private collaboration and had the audacity to believe his effort would make things better. At the time he became leader of this ambitious project to remake the public schools of Chicago, he was 33 years old and a third year associate at a small Chicago law firm, Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland.

Links

http://24ahead.com/s/factcheck
Archived-Articles: Obama's Lost Annenberg Years Coming to Light

WTF does this have to do with the Pathological liar Bachmann and you're continued blind support of her and her damn lies?1?

i like all the attacks against factcheck LOL

anyone able to disprove their claims and research??

Not in a million years.

They will wail and howl like banshees and stuck pigs that they are though.

gop_cry1.jpg

:lol:

Well... I don't support her.. so no skin off of my ass...

But the lies of Dems or Obama mean what to you?? Or is it only Rep's who lie that bother you??

nice deflection. feel free to start a thread on the dems lies if you want

No deflection... I'm not a supporter of hers... not surprised about her exaggerating or spinning or lying or whatever else...

But like I said... is this outrage over all politicians lies, or just the ones who are Reps?? I think we know the answer to that already, but would like to hear it from the horse's mouth

Well... I don't support her.. so no skin off of my ass...

But the lies of Dems or Obama mean what to you?? Or is it only Rep's who lie that bother you??

It's only the lies of the right that are important. Obama can make up any old shit and that's absolutely fine.

Hypocrisy.

FactCheck has always had a liberal bias.

Clearly the FACTS themselves are biased against right wingers' sense of history.

I see this propensity to rewrite history on the right nearly every day on this board.

Interpretation of facts is, of course, always subject to debate, but the facts themselves seldom are.

Yes reality has a liberal bias.

Its very unfair and unbalenced of the facts not to conform to right wing ideas.

FactCheck has always had a liberal bias.

Clearly the FACTS themselves are biased against right wingers' sense of history.

I see this propensity to rewrite history on the right nearly every day on this board.

Interpretation of facts is, of course, always subject to debate, but the facts themselves seldom are.

You are projecting.

History is history, but the left has been trying to change it and in the process complain about the right insisting on sticking to history as it originally was written.

I am just positively loving all this Bachman apologist action. Keep it up folks, and thanks.

Nobody is apologizing for whatever you heard from the media.

Face it. You're not hearing the real story, just the media's version of it.

What some of us are trying to school you on is the fact that you're being misled by factcheck.org. Of course they're attacking Bachman. She's a threat to Obama and the left so they'll say anything to undercut her. But then again they won't say shit about the lies Obama keeps spewing.....so I just think you should consider the source and it's motivations.

You need to know what we're dealing with here. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back