FACT: Why the Rich should pay LOWER tax rates than the Poor

And getting rich doesn't have to be, nor should be made easy. Life isn't fair. That's the reality, and that's how it should be.

No, this is not how it should be.

So you think the world would be better off if we dismantled the "1%" and redistributed their wealth among everyone else?

No, that's not how it works. There are countless amounts of people who have started out with nothing, and ended up in the 1%. Giving everyone else a free ride to the top is beyond immoral.

That, my friend, would be unfair.

I have explained many times to you personally, why redistributing a large portion of 1% wealth is only restoring fairness to some extent. Because it is the 1% who are getting an easy ride -- their efforts are compensated disproportionately.

Last edited:

So you think the world would be better off if we dismantled the "1%" and redistributed their wealth among everyone else?

No, that's not how it works. There are countless amounts of people who have started out with nothing, and ended up in the 1%. Giving everyone else a free ride to the top is beyond immoral.

That, my friend, would be unfair.

I have explained many times to you personally, why redistributing a large portion of 1% wealth is only restoring fairness to some extent. Because it is the 1% who are getting an easy ride -- their efforts are compensated disproportionately.

Assuming it is a piece of cake, it's fine because they earned the easy ride.

There's nothing fair about redistributing the wealth.

I wish everyone would read The Road to Serfdom.

It is like sucking pure oxygen.

It is an excellent book. Unfortunately, it's not a simple read, so there are many who will not put in the effort.

:lol: Wow - I busted them on their lie about the rich pulling their weight & now the idiots are trying to justify communistic redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the rich using the tax code. :lol:

No wonder these retards lost the election. :lol:

The middle class is tired of carrying the rich & the poor on their backs. Get off & help carry some of the poor.

Last edited:
:lol: Wow - I busted them on their lie about the rich pulling their weight & now the idiots are trying to justify communistic redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the rich using the tax code. :lol:

I was hoping you'd swing by.

Because this trumps your argument of it being "immoral" that the rich pay lower effective tax rates than the middle class.

And there's no redistribution of wealth here.. No idea where you got that. Watch the video and then make a coherent statement.

Last edited:

The middle class is tired of carrying the rich & the poor on their backs. Get off & help carry some of the poor.

I hate to break this to you, but the "retards" won the election. And you really shouldnt insult the mentally handicap by referring to those politicians as retards. They arent in the same category.

Because this trumps your argument of it being "immoral" that the rich pay lower effective tax rate than the middle class.

And there's no redistribution of wealth here.. No idea where you got that. Watch the video and then make a coherent statement.

You don't know jack shit about being rich or how taxes & the economy works. Yet you have been brainwashed by TV videos into carrying water for rich people who don't even know you exist. :lol:

For example, you may have stock options that have been accumulating for 5 or 10 years. The year you cash these out, your income will spike up. But only for that year. Capital gains tax takes into account that the income you've just cashed out on has been earned throughout a period of time.
Income is income....except, nobody broke a sweat, generating capital-gains.

If someone is more-accomplished at generating capital-gains/dividends, than (actually) working-for-a-living, fine....but, it's hardly a good reason to pay less taxes.

ALL income should taxed at the same rate....no-matter what Stevie Forbes says.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_aNhl2Dnoc]Jesse James - Pay Up Sucker Tattoo - YouTube[/ame]​

I hate to break this to you, but the "retards" won the election. And you really shouldnt insult the mentally handicap by referring to those politicians as retards. They arent in the same category.

You lost 3-1/2 out of the last 4 elections. The future is not shaping up in your favor.

Here is a clue for you retards in The Sixth Sense video below. Replace the word dead with stupid.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsNjQhyvRnU"]The Sixth Sense[/ame]

Because this trumps your argument of it being "immoral" that the rich pay lower effective tax rate than the middle class.

You don't know jack shit about being rich or how taxes & the economy works. Yet you have been brainwashed by TV videos into carrying water for rich people who don't even know you exist. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your point went down the toilet so you've resorted to insults.

For example, you may have stock options that have been accumulating for 5 or 10 years. The year you cash these out, your income will spike up. But only for that year. Capital gains tax takes into account that the income you've just cashed out on has been earned throughout a period of time.

No it doesn't. As long as the asset has been held more than a year it doesn't matter one bit how long you've had it.

Which is why it is taxed at a much lower rate.

That's total baloney. You just made that up.

You lost 3-1/2 out of the last 4 elections. The future is not shaping up in your favor.

Here is a clue for you retards in The Sixth Sense video below. Replace the word dead with stupid.

Stop spamming my thread with stupidity.

If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don't say anything.

Back on topic -

The middle class can invest money, and reap the benefits of lower capital gains tax as well. Investments aren't just things allowed to the rich.

Last edited:

No it doesn't. As long as the asset has been held more than a year it doesn't matter one bit how long you've had it.

Capital gains tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And getting rich doesn't have to be, nor should be made easy. Life isn't fair. That's the reality, and that's how it should be.

I thought you "conservatives" told everyone to QUIT criticizing Lil' Dumbya?

:eusa_eh:

"His business career was marked by mediocrity or failure which nonetheless resulted in him getting lots of money from his father's political allies. And his political career has been handed to him on a platter by his famous name, and by his dad's cronies."

Capital gains tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing in that link contradicts anything I have told you. To reiterate:

a) the cap gains tax does not care how long you've held the asset if its more than a year

b) since your premise is wrong, your conclusion is BS as well.

Stop spamming my thread with stupidity.

If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don't say anything.

Back on topic -

The middle class can invest money, and reap the benefits of lower capital gains tax as well. Investments aren't just things allowed to the rich.

So exempt the first 20K of capital gains from tax to benefit small investors. Stop subsidizing the rich.

Forum List

Back