walkin' on the river
I don't believe you.
You can't deliver right away
I wonder why.

Jesus, your eyes
shine like the sun
I wonder why.

[youtube]m8rx5wQq_wY[/youtube]

Happened 40 years ago and you are still whining about it? You realize the Army is not made p of the same people or command?

Whining? This is the General discussion forum. I realize good people sometimes do awful things. Some people try to silence criticism and facts even while insisting they defend and honor free speech.

Hugh Thompson had his life threatened by people like (I suspect) some here

never forget
atrocities happen in all wars . but compared to the enemy America is the most humanitarian of any country . war is hell,and soldiers go through it . we do not target civilians as a policy ,but in the hell of combat good men can do bad things , they are not perfect ,but they are the best America has to offer ! GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY !

Last edited:
Seems to be a record number of active duty suicides under King Obama's (Chickenhawk/Warmonger) watch

Happened 40 years ago and you are still whining about it? You realize the Army is not made p of the same people or command?

Whining? This is the General discussion forum. I realize good people sometimes do awful things. Some people try to silence criticism and facts even while insisting they defend and honor free speech.

Hugh Thompson had his life threatened by people like (I suspect) some here

never forget
atrocities happen in all wars . but compared to the enemy America is the most humanitarian of any country . war is hell,and soldiers go through it . we do not target civilians as a policy ,but in the hell of combat good men can do bad things , they are not perfect ,but they are the best America has to offer ! GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY !

Hey asshole!!! We do NOT compare ourselves to our enemies!!!! We are AMERICANS goddamn it! How dare you!

Stop comparing American warriors to our enemies! It is people like you who make it easy for weak pieces of shit to do bad things while representing America in Uniform

Last edited:
My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1st Platoon, Charlie Company

Sergeant Michael Bernhardt – refused to participate in the killing of civilians. Captain Medina threatened Sergeant Bernhardt to deter him from writing to Bernhardt's congressman to expose the massacre and, as a result, was allegedly given more dangerous duties such as point duty on patrol.[58] Later he would help expose and detail the massacre in numerous interviews with the press, and also served as a prosecution witness in the trial of Medina, where he was subjected to intense cross examination by defense counsel F. Lee Bailey. Recipient of the New York Society for Ethical Culture's 1970 Ethical Humanist Award.[59]

Herbert Carter – platoon "tunnel rat". He claimed he shot himself in the foot in order to be MEDEVACed out of the village.[citation needed]

Dennis Conti – testified he initially refused to shoot, but later fired some M79 grenade launcher rounds at a group of fleeing people with unknown effect.

James Dursi – killed a mother and child, then refused to kill anyone else even when ordered to do so.

Ronald Grzesik – a team leader. He claimed he followed orders to round up civilians, but refused to kill them.

Robert Maples – stated to have refused to participate.[clarification needed]

Paul Meadlo – said he was afraid of being shot if he did not participate. Lost his foot to a land mine the next day. Later, he publicly admitted his part in the massacre.

Sergeant David Mitchell – accused by witnesses of shooting people at the ditch site; pleaded not guilty. Mitchell was acquitted. His attorney was Ossie Brown of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, thereafter the district attorney of East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.[60]

Varnado Simpson – committed suicide in 1997, citing guilt over several murders committed in Mỹ Lai.

Charles Sledge – radio operator, later prosecution witness.

Harry Stanley – claimed to have refused to participate.

Esequiel Torres – previously had tortured and hanged an old man because Torres found his bandaged leg suspicious. He and Roschevitz (described below) were involved in the shooting of a group of ten women and five children in a hut. Later he was ordered by Calley to shoot a number of people with a M60 machine gun; he fired a burst before refusing to fire again, after which Calley took his weapon and opened fire himself.

Frederick Widmer – Widmer, who has been the subject of pointed blame, is quoted as saying, "The most disturbing thing I saw was one boy—and this was something that, you know, this what haunts me from the whole, the whole ordeal down there. And there was a boy with his arm shot off, shot up half, half hanging on and he just had this bewildered look in his face and like, What did I do, what's wrong? He was just, you know, it's, it's hard to describe, couldn't comprehend. I, I shot the boy, killed him and it's—I'd like to think of it more or less as a mercy killing because somebody else would have killed him in the end, but it wasn't right."[61]

Disgraceful.

Forum List

Back