The Great Expunger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flanders, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,582
    Hussein cannot be called the first lying president. FDR stills holds that title, although I expect Hussein to unseat him before very long —— no easy task because of the lies leading up to Pearl Harbor and after.

Hussein cannot be the first pervert president. Bill Clinton has that one locked up.

Hussein cannot be called the first traitor president. Every president that served the United Nations and the New World Order crowd shares that title. In any event there are no degrees to treason. A president cannot be a bigger traitor than his predecessors for doing the same things they did.

Hussein cannot be called the first crook president. His days in Chicago don’t count. Larceny is larceny before you get to the White House. After you get there makes it another matter entirely. Then larceny becomes legal so long as the president does not go over to the US Mint and fill up an empty suitcase. Hussein is off the hook for now.

NOTE: Rumormongers claim Warren Harding was a big crook.

Hussein cannot be called the first dumb president. The media tells us every Republican president was a dumbbell, while every Democrat president had an IQ so high it couldn’t be measured. If there is any truth to that story somebody should explain how Jimmy Carter got in there. Interestingly, the media covered up Carter’s dumbness by claiming he got lost in minutia. Liberal journalists fail to notice that if you’re dumb enough to get lost in minutia you’re dumb.

NOTE: Harry Truman is largely ignored by media IQ mavens because he did not go to college. They cannot call him a dumb bunny because he was a Democrat, nor can they call him a genius without that sheepskin in his résumé. Who ever said it easy being the judge of a politician’s mental acuity!

So where has Hussein been first?

I’d like to add two more firsts to the Muslim first.

Hussein is the first expunge president. Joseph Farah does a nifty take on background checks; nevertheless, I must point out that Hussein did not bar anyone from looking at the records as President Clinton did with Hillary’s homage to Saul Alinsky. Hussein expunged his records. Conversely, the great expunger will never agree to expunging background checks after law-abiding American gun owners pass the test.

Hussein is also the first pretender president:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. Votto

Votto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,872
    Instead of saying all that, this is all you had to do.

$empty white chair.jpg

3. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,582
    To Votto: You posted it for me. Now I have it both ways. Thanks.