The Great Expunger

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hussein cannot be called the first lying president. FDR stills holds that title, although I expect Hussein to unseat him before very long —— no easy task because of the lies leading up to Pearl Harbor and after.

Hussein cannot be the first pervert president. Bill Clinton has that one locked up.

Hussein cannot be called the first traitor president. Every president that served the United Nations and the New World Order crowd shares that title. In any event there are no degrees to treason. A president cannot be a bigger traitor than his predecessors for doing the same things they did.

Hussein cannot be called the first crook president. His days in Chicago don’t count. Larceny is larceny before you get to the White House. After you get there makes it another matter entirely. Then larceny becomes legal so long as the president does not go over to the US Mint and fill up an empty suitcase. Hussein is off the hook for now.

NOTE: Rumormongers claim Warren Harding was a big crook.

Hussein cannot be called the first dumb president. The media tells us every Republican president was a dumbbell, while every Democrat president had an IQ so high it couldn’t be measured. If there is any truth to that story somebody should explain how Jimmy Carter got in there. Interestingly, the media covered up Carter’s dumbness by claiming he got lost in minutia. Liberal journalists fail to notice that if you’re dumb enough to get lost in minutia you’re dumb.

NOTE: Harry Truman is largely ignored by media IQ mavens because he did not go to college. They cannot call him a dumb bunny because he was a Democrat, nor can they call him a genius without that sheepskin in his résumé. Who ever said it easy being the judge of a politician’s mental acuity!

So where has Hussein been first?

. . . Obama is black, he’s white, he’s both male and female, he’s straight and gay, he’s Hispanic, Asian-American and American Indian. He’s Christian. He’s Jewish.

What’s missing?

‘My Muslim President Obama’

For a president whose policies over the past four years, both at home and abroad, have been passionately and relentlessly pro-Muslim, one wonders how the elite media could somehow have missed the camel in the living room: Barack Obama is the “first Muslim president.”

Meet the first Muslim president
Why an adoring press crowns Obama with every honorary title – except this one
Published: 10 hours ago
by DAVID KUPELIAN

I’d like to add two more firsts to the Muslim first.

Hussein is the first expunge president. Joseph Farah does a nifty take on background checks; nevertheless, I must point out that Hussein did not bar anyone from looking at the records as President Clinton did with Hillary’s homage to Saul Alinsky. Hussein expunged his records. Conversely, the great expunger will never agree to expunging background checks after law-abiding American gun owners pass the test.

Background checks?

1. I think the American people deserve to see some background checks on Barack Obama.

Here’s what most Americans would like to see:

his travel and passport records;

his academic transcripts;

his records on how he jumped from Occidental College to Columbia and Harvard Law School;
the records on who paid for his education;

his health records;

his school records that would establish his whereabouts from the time he was 5 until he entered Occidental College;

his immigration records to determine if he ever gave up his U.S. citizenship during his travels and years living in Indonesia;

his Social Security records to determine how and why the number he is using was issued by the state of Connecticut, a jurisdiction his official biography claims he never lived in;

his Selective Service registration records;

his adoption records;

and, of course, his legitimate birth records, which, according to the only law enforcement investigation ever conducted on the matter determined those he has produced are fraudulent.

Now, you can agree with me and Sheriff Joe Arpaio on the last one or not. But it really doesn’t matter. In fact, I’m even willing to close the chapter on the birth certificate matter. Though the question remains, how is this guy eligible to be president when he, according to his own story, is the son of a Kenyan goat herder and an American woman too young to bestow natural born citizenship on her son – no matter where he was born? And why all the secrecy about something as innocent as a birth certificate?

But forget that, for a moment. Nobody cares. It’s water under the bridge. Obama has, among other things, successfully redefined the constitutional requirement to serve as president.

Obama wants background checks on you
Exclusive: Joseph Farah pinpoints astounding irony of latest executive orders
by JOSEPH FARAH

Hussein is also the first pretender president:

Last edited:
Hussein cannot be called the first lying president. FDR stills holds that title, although I expect Hussein to unseat him before very long —— no easy task because of the lies leading up to Pearl Harbor and after.

Hussein cannot be the first pervert president. Bill Clinton has that one locked up.

Hussein cannot be called the first traitor president. Every president that served the United Nations and the New World Order crowd shares that title. In any event there are no degrees to treason. A president cannot be a bigger traitor than his predecessors for doing the same things they did.

Hussein cannot be called the first crook president. His days in Chicago don’t count. Larceny is larceny before you get to the White House. After you get there makes it another matter entirely. Then larceny becomes legal so long as the president does not go over to the US Mint and fill up an empty suitcase. Hussein is off the hook for now.

NOTE: Rumormongers claim Warren Harding was a big crook.

Hussein cannot be called the first dumb president. The media tells us every Republican president was a dumbbell, while every Democrat president had an IQ so high it couldn’t be measured. If there is any truth to that story somebody should explain how Jimmy Carter got in there. Interestingly, the media covered up Carter’s dumbness by claiming he got lost in minutia. Liberal journalists fail to notice that if you’re dumb enough to get lost in minutia you’re dumb.

NOTE: Harry Truman is largely ignored by media IQ mavens because he did not go to college. They cannot call him a dumb bunny because he was a Democrat, nor can they call him a genius without that sheepskin in his résumé. Who ever said it easy being the judge of a politician’s mental acuity!

So where has Hussein been first?

. . . Obama is black, he’s white, he’s both male and female, he’s straight and gay, he’s Hispanic, Asian-American and American Indian. He’s Christian. He’s Jewish.

What’s missing?

‘My Muslim President Obama’

For a president whose policies over the past four years, both at home and abroad, have been passionately and relentlessly pro-Muslim, one wonders how the elite media could somehow have missed the camel in the living room: Barack Obama is the “first Muslim president.”

Why an adoring press crowns Obama with every honorary title – except this one
by DAVID KUPELIAN

I’d like to add two more firsts to the Muslim first.

Hussein is the first expunge president. Joseph Farah does a nifty take on background checks; nevertheless, I must point out that Hussein did not bar anyone from looking at the records as President Clinton did with Hillary’s homage to Saul Alinsky. Hussein expunged his records. Conversely, the great expunger will never agree to expunging background checks after law-abiding Americans pass the test.

Background checks?

1. I think the American people deserve to see some background checks on Barack Obama.
Here’s what most Americans would like to see:

his travel and passport records;

his academic transcripts;

his records on how he jumped from Occidental College to Columbia and Harvard Law School;
the records on who paid for his education;

his health records;

his school records that would establish his whereabouts from the time he was 5 until he entered Occidental College;

his immigration records to determine if he ever gave up his U.S. citizenship during his travels and years living in Indonesia;

his Social Security records to determine how and why the number he is using was issued by the state of Connecticut, a jurisdiction his official biography claims he never lived in;
his Selective Service registration records;

his adoption records;

and, of course, his legitimate birth records, which, according to the only law enforcement investigation ever conducted on the matter determined those he has produced are fraudulent.

Now, you can agree with me and Sheriff Joe Arpaio on the last one or not. But it really doesn’t matter. In fact, I’m even willing to close the chapter on the birth certificate matter. Though the question remains, how is this guy eligible to be president when he, according to his own story, is the son of a Kenyan goat herder and an American woman too young to bestow natural born citizenship on her son – no matter where he was born? And why all the secrecy about something as innocent as a birth certificate?

But forget that, for a moment. Nobody cares. It’s water under the bridge. Obama has, among other things, successfully redefined the constitutional requirement to serve as president.

Exclusive: Joseph Farah pinpoints astounding irony of latest executive orders
by JOSEPH FARAH

Hussein is also the first pretender president:

Instead of saying all that, this is all you had to do.

$empty white chair.jpg

Forum List

Back