Fact checking last night's debate

I would hope that they do the same for the Democrats Debate in October also but I doubt that they will.

I would hope that they do the same for the Democrats Debate in October also but I doubt that they will.

FOX and CNN did their worst to provoke fights on the Republican debate stages.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/16/u...andidates-combative-spirit-in-gop-debate.html

Jake Tapper wasted no time by starting off with the nuclear button question, directed at the front-runner.

Here's the opening question for Hillary in October: "Mrs. Clinton, your grand-daughter is adorable. Are you enjoying being a grandmother?"

It's politics. Politicians fabricate.

I did not receive a hummer from that woman, Monica Lewinski.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Hillary's Balkan adventures: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

I don't know how accurate Fiorina's description of the PP was, because I haven't watched them. Politically speaking, for anyone who's open at all to the pro-life argument, she made a very forceful and passionate impact on that turn.

It's politics. Politicians fabricate.

I did not receive a hummer from that woman, Monica Lewinski.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Hillary's Balkan adventures: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

I don't know how accurate Fiorina's description of the PP was, because I haven't watched them. Politically speaking, for anyone who's open at all to the pro-life argument, she made a very forceful and passionate impact on that turn.

Why is it that in every single thread about Republicans, RWs are DESPERATE to derail it and change the subject to Dems?

Why is it that in every single thread about Republicans, RWs are DESPERATE to derail it and change the subject to Dems?

I'm not saying there weren't fabrications. I assume there will be going into any political debate. So, if you're saying that people made stuff up last night, I guess that's just not very interesting to me. Next question: then why am I here? Good question. Have a day.

Not surprising that you would jump on this. After all, they're not children. They're fetuses.

Agonal movement, even apparent breathing, is not life. Its a reflex of the brainstem and can very disturbing to see.

Fact is, organ use is very common and abortion is legal.

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

12002804_951049548321433_472604518762450800_n.jpg

Am I missing something because that contained like 4 "fact checks." Fact, there are more facts to be checked in the debate.
They didn't say much. We've never seen anything like this in history. Trump owns them all. Ben carson today rubio tomorrow maybe Walker fiorino or Cruz. Or jeb Christie huckabee. This is great!

Forum List

Back