Fact Checking Donald Trump's Many Lies About Hillary Clinton

13466163_836151656519804_441232420344591008_n.jpg

First, I am not downloading files to my system from some douche bag on the Internet. Second, you are not Clintons accountant.

I know all you leftists turds think Hillary is a saint and will lie to defend her corruption until your last breath, but the rest of us know the truth. Explain what was incorrect in the NY times article.

It's often not as much about what you say, it's about how convincingly you say it. Donald Trump is the master of that. Fact check him all you want, the vast minority of people are going to jump on the internet right after a speech to dissect exactly what he said. The only people who are going to do that are the ones who've already made up their mind that they're not voting for him cause he plays for the rival team. The people who are already voting for him will simply applaud him while all the rest will retain at least some portion of what he said, which is the goal. From that perspective, it's a big success for him.

spin? try outright lies.

no, try lying fucking RW SOB

no, all you have to say is Trump ... the world knows what he is.

I don't see a single "outright lie" in that whole list. I see things that the lefties explain away and spin like they always do. Oh, she didn't take $25 million from the Saudi's... it was really between $10 and $24 million! ...and if we count for inflation it was probably much less! lmfao

yeah numbers dont matter, She took $1 from the Saudis. Is that ok or do numbers matter now?

I posted a shipping manifest yesterday of all the crap Donnie bought from China and damn near every other cheap labor country ... It read like a Walmart accounting doc.
So you only buy 100% made in America? Bullshit. Just because Clinton shipped off millions of jobs doesn't mean you should bitch and moan when someone wants to bring them back. Some of us like our country and want our neighbors to have good paying steady jobs. The Democrat party wants the opposite and proved it by signing more asinine trade deals.

I posted a shipping manifest yesterday of all the crap Donnie bought from China and damn near every other cheap labor country ... It read like a Walmart accounting doc.
So you only buy 100% made in America? Bullshit. Just because Clinton shipped off millions of jobs doesn't mean you should bitch and moan when someone wants to bring them back. Some of us like our country and want our neighbors to have good paying steady jobs. The Democrat party wants the opposite and proved it by signing more asinine trade deals.

Buying 100% American is bullshit? Donald Trump promised he would bring business back to America and he needs to start with his own companies or he is just lying about one more thing.

Forum List

Back