Facet lumbar arthritis

That is what I have

Does anyone else have this and what happened
Stretch. Immediately after you awaken bring your knees to your chest, rock a bit and then do this several times. When you get out of bed suck in your gut and attempt to remember to do this whenever you are walking. At night do the same stretching before sleeping.

Don't sit to long. If you are at desk get up, walk and suck in your gut. Try it before drugs or surgery.

Stretch. Immediately after you awaken bring your knees to your chest, rock a bit and then do this several times. When you get out of bed suck in your gut and attempt to remember to do this whenever you are walking. At night do the same stretching before sleeping.

Don't sit to long. If you are at desk get up, walk and suck in your gut. Try it before drugs or surgery.
I cant imagine there is a surgery for arthritis. There are medications for it though.

That is what I have

Does anyone else have this and what happened
Apparently heat or cold can work to alleviate the pain of "facet lumbar arthritis". I had back surgery for a blown out disk, which is different than what you have, but i highly recommend getting a reusable gel hot/cold pack. Get a few of them and keep them in the freezer. What i do is put it on my back cold for 20-30 minutes, then i heat it up in the microwave and go with hot for 20-30 minutes. There is something about alternating hot and cold that relieves pain and reduces inflammation really effectively.

I cant imagine there is a surgery for arthritis. There are medications for it though.
Maybe true, but I was advised to have the elbow in my throwing arm with arthritis to grind the bone that was protecting joint. That ended my playing career at 21. I do have arthritis in my back and both knees and use light weights and stretching.

Forum List

Back