Facet injury in back

Oh STFU ya baby.
There are plenty of people out there that are far worse off than you.
And why didnt they discover this cartilage loss when you've been going to the doc all this time?
Surely they've done xrays.
He should have concentrated on the half-cent sales franchise.

Oh STFU ya baby.
There are plenty of people out there that are far worse off than you.
And why didnt they discover this cartilage loss when you've been going to the doc all this time?
Surely they've done xrays.
I am switching doctors
The ones in LV are useless

I spent $5,000’( own pocket ) for intercept surgery and another ($3-4,000) on various injections

8-9,000 own pocket

You should have started a health savings plan and of course have some decent insurance so thats on you.
If your parents are so rich where are they? My parents are dead so it was left to me and the Wife to deal with my problem which I'm fine with.

What good does it do to complain about it to what amounts to strangers?
Would a Jerusalem rabbi
You should have started a health savings plan and of course have some decent insurance so thats on you.
If your parents are so rich where are they? My parents are dead so it was left to me and the Wife to deal with my problem which I'm fine with.
They paid for 1/3 of it 😞

They shouldnt have had to pay a dime.
You're a grown man take care of your own problems.
Now if things go to total shit they should help.
It seems my mind is more Child than man
. I forget often to pay bills , I live in filth , I rarely cook , I don’t shower much

It seems my mind is more Child than man
. I forget often to pay bills , I live in filth , I rarely cook , I don’t shower much

I dont shower as often as I should because I dont want to bust my ass.
I need the Wife here in case I do because getting to my feet without help is a MFer!!!!
There are things you can do to make it easier but if you wont at least do those things I dont have any sympathy for you.

I dont shower as often as I should because I dont want to bust my ass.
I need the Wife here in case I do because getting to my feet without help is a MFer!!!!
There are things you can do to make it easier but if you wont at least do those things I dont have any sympathy for you.
I am seeing a physiatrist next month in Pho

Forum List

Back