Facebookers: What's Most Annoying?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I have 2 big Facebook pet peeves, no, 3:

(1) Posting disgusting pics of babies suffering, dogs suffering etc.
(2) Political "flooding"
(3) Stupid Sayings and Picture flooding (Like Happy Friday, or 20 different stupid pics/sayings not one cares about to include recipes - however, I did get one good recipe that way....

(2) Political "flooding"
(3) Stupid Sayings and Picture flooding (Like Happy Friday, or 20 different stupid pics/sayings not one cares
about to include recipes - however, I did get one good recipe that way....

Dont' see them

2) Political "flooding"

Dont' put up with it

3) Stupid Sayings and Picture flooding (Like Happy Friday, or 20 different stupid pics/sayings

Sister is bad with that.

Mom passed a year ago, her granddaughter 2 years ago,and she keeps posting pictures and pithy sayings about remembering them in Heaven.

(2) Political "flooding"
(3) Stupid Sayings and Picture flooding (Like Happy Friday, or 20 different stupid pics/sayings not one cares about to include recipes - however, I did get one good recipe that way....
Then why have a Facebook page? If you don't like it, leave it. Does anyone force you to check your Facebook page?..................... Geez ............ some people ............... amazing .......... simply amazing .......

(2) Political "flooding"
(3) Stupid Sayings and Picture flooding (Like Happy Friday, or 20 different stupid pics/sayings not one cares

Dont' see them

2) Political "flooding"

Dont' put up with it

3) Stupid Sayings and Picture flooding (Like Happy Friday, or 20 different stupid pics/sayings

Sister is bad with that.

Mom passed a year ago, her granddaughter 2 years ago,and she keeps posting pictures and pithy sayings about remembering them in Heaven.

I have a friend that keeps posting stuff about her Dad. Saying about wanting to talk to her Dad in heaven etc. My Dad died several years ago, just never occurs to me to do that - I don't get it ... very annoying.... (or boring) it's like OK we get it..... maybe it's therapeutic....

(2) Political "flooding"
Then why have a Facebook page? If you don't like it, leave it. Does anyone force you to check your Facebook page?..................... Geez ............ some people ............... amazing .......... simply amazing .......

shut up Sonny you are such a jerk. If you don't like my threads, don't read them! How's that?

(2) Political "flooding"

shut up Sonny you are such a jerk. If you don't like my threads, don't read them! How's that?
Well, if you don't want people replying to your threads, don't post any................. very simple .......... Geez ......

(2) Political "flooding"

... but I still love you (secretly) .. don't tell Defcon... oh wait, did I type that out loud....?

(2) Political "flooding"

Dont' see them

2) Political "flooding"

Dont' put up with it

Sister is bad with that.

I have a friend that keeps posting stuff about her Dad. Saying about wanting to talk to her Dad in heaven etc. My Dad died several years ago, just never occurs to me to do that - I don't get it ... very annoying.... (or boring) it's like OK we get it..... maybe it's therapeutic....

Or maybe I'm just a cold hearted bitch.... nah.... ;)

(2) Political "flooding"

... but I still love you (secretly) .. don't tell Defcon... oh wait, did I type that out loud....?
OK ........ I wont tell anyone ...... I can keep a secret ......... trust me ......... I wouldn't lie to you .......

(2) Political "flooding"

OK ........ I wont tell anyone ...... I can keep a secret ......... trust me ......... I wouldn't lie to you .......

hmmmm I know you are examining me, I saw your analysis of me...

(2) Political "flooding"

In my case, family is a thousand miles away, easiest way to keep in touch with them.

pictures, and not just the usual end of the school year shots, easier to share

(2) Political "flooding"

In my case, family is a thousand miles away, easiest way to keep in touch with them.

I wish there was a way just to view personal stories and pictures.... I'm sure people get tired of seeing pics from Nationals games (but they don't have to worry, no more....)

(2) Political "flooding"

hmmmm I know you are examining me, I saw your analysis of me...
Correct

11953074_10153073667339212_5998899671878682262_n.jpg

(2) Political "flooding"

Same here. I keep up with family.

(2) Political "flooding"

Thats's the only people I follow on FB.

(2) Political "flooding"

Thats's the only people I follow on FB.

Family and Church family for me - that's it. I only have 80 or so friends...

Forum List

Back