Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S

This young lad must have hit a nerve. Facebook is as communist as they come

On Friday, C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old conservative from Georgia who posted a viral video supporting Rudy Giuliani, discovered that his personal Facebook page was locked. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com on Saturday, Pearson said he received a message from someone about 6 a.m. Friday. That's when he learned his account and page had been locked for "suspicious activity."

He jumped through all of Facebook's hoops, but wasn't able to recover his account. So he created a new profile to take its place. His public page was not affected, he said, however, he can no longer administer the page. Fortunately, he said, a friend is helping post links to that page.

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn t love U.S. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com
Facebook should be ashamed and forced to apologize publically. Just another example where free speech is a joke in America. We don't have privacy, nor do we have free speech. Our losses are adding up.
It is a private company. There is no expectation of free speech.

So why aren't you RWnuts defending Facebook on the grounds of your belief that a business should be able to refuse service to anyone they choose.

If Facebook did this, which I doubt, then they are acting just as conservatives would want them to act.

This is scary that facebook silences freedom of speech. I know that fascist in the democratic party certainly don't want anyone speaking up against them.

Knee jerk reaction.

How did they "silence freedom of speech"?

Next thingw Facebook will refuse to allow gay wedding photos!
Hope not , the lesbian pictures are so sweet

Share free speech. Zuckerberg, can take his Facebook (his version of the golden calf) and shove it up his ass.

How cute lone laughter finally found a hero

There is hope for him after all

Translation: you have nothing to say

Other than making fun of you bear, why would anyone want to "say" anything to a fucking idiot like you? What purpose would it serve? Would you become more educated as people make an effort to educate you? Fuck no. You seem to have no intention to become more educated.

Do you have anything to say that is worth reading beyond your mangling of the English language and your interesting spelling. And that's only worth reading to make you look the fool. So No, you don't have much to "say".

SO yea, no ones got anything to "say" to you because you are to fucking stupid to understand what's been said.
Well, except for these other stupid fucking right wing whack jobs you have patting you on the back. Stick with them. They think you are "smart" and like what you "say". Lucky you eh?. LMAO.

12 is too young to be a "conservative" or a "liberal" for that matter. He was simply parroting an adult in his life.

Regarding the OP, I doubt if it we have heard the full story.

That is like saying that a 12 year old Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was too young to be a good piano player.
Or a 12 year old Tiger Woods was too young to be a golfer.

But you are right. We have not heard the full story of this potential future president.

GO C.J.

On Friday, C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old conservative from Georgia who posted a viral video supporting Rudy Giuliani, discovered that his personal Facebook page was locked. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com on Saturday, Pearson said he received a message from someone about 6 a.m. Friday. That's when he learned his account and page had been locked for "suspicious activity."

He jumped through all of Facebook's hoops, but wasn't able to recover his account. So he created a new profile to take its place. His public page was not affected, he said, however, he can no longer administer the page. Fortunately, he said, a friend is helping post links to that page.

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn t love U.S. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com
Facebook should be ashamed and forced to apologize publically. Just another example where free speech is a joke in America. We don't have privacy, nor do we have free speech. Our losses are adding up.
You do know there's no such thing as free speech in a private corporation, right?
There's no such thing as free speech anywhere, public or private.

It is a private company. There is no expectation of free speech.
None private or public.

Facebook is part of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

It's often where our dimocrap scum get their GOTV directions from -- From one cell to another.

Facebook is a pushole and I don't participate, join, play or whatever you call it.

Fuck them

12 is too young to be a "conservative" or a "liberal" for that matter. He was simply parroting an adult in his life.

Regarding the OP, I doubt if it we have heard the full story.

Regardless of whether he is an adult or a child, he has the constitutional right to free speech. It is unfortunate he had that happen via a site that isn't obligated to enforce constitutional rights. Regardless, he has a right to take on the political views of his parents if he so desires.

Those people who agree with Facebook did, will attempt to justify their position by saying "we haven't heard the full story." I think you could start by actually reading the article.

The story isn't substantiated in the article. I recall it was the Examiner if I'm not mistaken that ran the Jeep jobs moving to China myth some years ago.

So Facebook is opposed to the 1st Amendment. Somehow, I'm nut surprised. I cancelled my membership many years ago and have no interest in returning. It's a social site on the surface but an information-gathering site at its core.

So Facebook is opposed to the 1st Amendment. Somehow, I'm nut surprised. I cancelled my membership many years ago and have no interest in returning. It's a social site on the surface but an information-gathering site at its core.

Share free speech. Zuckerberg, can take his Facebook (his version of the golden calf) and shove it up his ass.

That kid is awesome! He's managed to attain the depth of thought and critical thinking skills of USMB nutters 5 times his age.

Herman Cain, Ben Carson, and now this kid. Black conservatism has tripled its numbers since 2012.

That kid is awesome! He's managed to attain the depth of thought and critical thinking skills of USMB nutters 5 times his age.

Herman Cain, Ben Carson, and now this kid. Black conservatism has tripled its numbers since 2012.

One reason why Black Conservatism continues to grow is because of Obama & friends and their failure to prove that Black Liberalism is a better option.

Forum List

Back