facebook v myspace

When I was in school, the only computers in the school were in the library. And the only goofing off you could really do on them was play Oregon Trail.

oregontrail.jpg

:lol: That's the computer I learned to program on first! I remember those.

MyFace and SpaceBook are both stupid anyway, don't know why people bother, you can make a million non-friends or go out and make a few real friends ...

Well then KittenKoder you will appreciate this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gQf4q0KUG0]YouTube - The Madness of MySpace & K-Fed: SuperNews![/ame]

When I was in school, the only computers in the school were in the library. And the only goofing off you could really do on them was play Oregon Trail.

oregontrail.jpg

:lol: That's the computer I learned to program on first! I remember those.

MyFace and SpaceBook are both stupid anyway, don't know why people bother, you can make a million non-friends or go out and make a few real friends ...
I am mostly friends with family members on facebook, it is good to see new pics of the neices and nephews and on myspace I have friends I talk to that don't live near me anymore. I don't go either much anymore but it still peeved me when I couldn't sign on.
I can watch as many tv shows as I want but I can't check my myspace.

oregontrail.jpg

we had a computer lab at my school and I loved it when we got to play oregon trail. I wonder if you can play it online somewhere???
And I never made it to the end, my whole party always died before we made it to Oregon.:lol::lol:

Like I said before I have a few friends that don't live here that I talk to on there and that is about it.
My page is the basic page you start out with and I don't even know what my profile song is.

When I go to My Space people have so much shit flying around that it damn near crashes my computer. Do you need music and shit flying EVERY DIRECTION to express yourself?

Thats why facebook has overtaken myspace in popularity.

Myspace is like geocities or angelfire back in the late 90's. No one has caught on that just because you CAN put flashy-soundy-blinky things on your page, doesn't mean that you SHOULD.

When I go to My Space people have so much shit flying around that it damn near crashes my computer. Do you need music and shit flying EVERY DIRECTION to express yourself?

Thats why facebook has overtaken myspace in popularity.

Myspace is like geocities or angelfire back in the late 90's. No one has caught on that just because you CAN put flashy-soundy-blinky things on your page, doesn't mean that you SHOULD.

AWE very wise Zen master.

Forum List

Back